PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Chesney's new video Boys Of Fall....inside

marler1972
08-02-2010, 03:55 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5420497[URL=http://]

Emerson1
08-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Kenny Chesney sucks, he didn't even write it.

95mustang
08-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Nice video. Many true words spoken also. :clap:

95mustang
08-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Didn't know you had to write a song to sing a song. I look past the artist to the song itself. The song and the video are good.

Keith7
08-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by marler1972
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5420497[URL=http://]

barf

halfnhalf
08-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Nice video, terrible song. Like always Chesney sucks.

DavidWooderson
08-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Not many artists now a days write there own stuff. Not even King George writes his music.

Don't hate on KC, I'm not a big fan of his, but he is successful doing what he does.

As for the video, it does get me ready for football...........didn't particularly care for the Celina J-O session part, but it's all good.

bigwood33
08-02-2010, 06:58 PM
I can't believe that anyone who loves football and loves kids could dislike that video. One of the most humbling things I see is watching how hard my own son ( and really every kid) works and the time that he invests, selflessly, into playing football for himself, his team mates, his community/school, and his family. I am reminded of my own playing days and what a short time that was in my life and how much joy, as well as heartbreak, those few years gave me. I do not care who wrote that song or who sang it, I was and am one of those "Boys of Fall" and so are both of my sons, I like it.

DavidWooderson
08-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Agreed Bigwood

jason
08-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by halfnhalf
Nice video, terrible song. Like always Chesney sucks. x2

buff4life
08-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Celina got a bunch of facetime though...

Black Swarm
08-02-2010, 08:44 PM
I thought it was good video.
My son was senior last year, I hated to
see Friday nights come to an end.
Luckily, I now get to see him on Saturday.

Keith7
08-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
Celina got a bunch of facetime though...

BARF

DavidWooderson
08-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Keith.....you're my new best friend!

Pick6
08-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Kenny Chesney sucks

And so does that song. Heard on the radio this morning and after hearing it there's not good reason to watch the video.

Aesculus gilmus
08-03-2010, 08:46 AM

This. And it'd still suck even if he DID write it.

gatordaze
08-03-2010, 10:34 AM
It is amazing that Pick 6 and Keith 7 both have the number of points that their team has ever scored on Celina in their names and that they hate Celina so much that they can even HEAR the color Orange in a song!

There is therapy for their conditions...

They need to stand before the mirror each morning and proclaim that they are not worthy while repeating the following...

Celina played in 40% of all state championships over the past 20 years
Celina Won 25% of all state championships over the past 20 years
Celina is the Winningest Program in Texas HS History
Celina has Butch Ford
Celina had GA Moore
Celina has Tradition
Celina is featured in Music Videos
Celina was featured in Documentaries
Celina
Celina
Celina

Since 21 days makes a habit, if you get started now you will be ready for number 9 with the rest of us.

It is futile to resist so welcome aboard!

Pick6
08-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
It is amazing that Pick 6 and Keith 7 both have the number of points that their team has ever scored on Celina in their names and that they hate Celina so much that they can even HEAR the color Orange in a song!

It is futile to resist so welcome aboard!

Isn't it amazing how many stupid comments come from celina people? I wouldn't piss on celina's wagon if it was on fire. Not for sure but keith might spit on it though :thinking:

gatordaze
08-03-2010, 11:08 AM
You are awesome!

PPSTATEBOUND
08-03-2010, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMPs1cRyfA

Old Tiger
08-03-2010, 12:26 PM
kenny chessney in the 90s was good. Since 2000 he has sucked

gatordaze
08-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmMPs1cRyfA

and 1 more...

Celina record vs. PP in the past 20 years is 13-4

PPSTATEBOUND
08-03-2010, 12:33 PM
and 1 more...

Celina record vs. PP in the past 20 years is 13-4

overall..22-23-1:)

I'll take that and add the complete history. Must of looked a bit lopesided at one point.:)

JJWalker
08-03-2010, 12:50 PM
ESPN ... Craig James ... Celina ... I get it.

eagles_victory
08-03-2010, 01:02 PM
terrible song. Celina should of turned this clown down trying to make money off of showcasing them in a video.

Old&Crusty
08-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Isn't it amazing how many stupid comments come from celina people? I wouldn't piss on celina's wagon if it was on fire. Not for sure but keith might spit on it though :thinking:

It's a little more amazing how many Celina people don't comment.

Pick6
08-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Old&Crusty
It's a little more amazing how many Celina people don't comment.

Glad they don't, we get enough stupid comments from the one's that do.

Old&Crusty
08-03-2010, 01:41 PM
overall..22-23-1:)

I'll take that and add the complete history. Must of looked a bit lopesided at one point.:)

It was so bad, I would have bet money back then that C-town would never be able take the lead.

gatordaze
08-03-2010, 02:33 PM
It was so bad, I would have bet money back then that C-town would never be able take the lead.

It is amazing what happened when they switched from leather helmets.

bowleghorses
08-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I don't care what you say...Thats a badass song.:D

BleedOrange
08-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Glad they don't, we get enough stupid comments from the one's that do.

Your brilliance is amazing:

"I wouldn't piss on celina's wagon if it was on fire"

Since you likely squat while performing the feat that wouldn't be a good idea in any event.

Pick6
08-03-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by BleedOrange

Since you likely squat while performing the feat that wouldn't be a good idea in any event.

Thanks for adding to the list of stupid things people from celina say. We should have to stickies for celina, one for stupid quotes and one for teams they are afraid to play.

BleedOrange
08-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Thanks for adding to the list of stupid things people from celina say. We should have to stickies for celina, one for stupid quotes and one for teams they are afraid to play.

Your pathetic unreasoned hate for Celina is a bit ridiculous and juvenile. Where exactly is the "State of Football"? With regard to stupid, I guess stupid to you is anything you don't understand. From your perspective everything must be stupid.

Pick6
08-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Your pathetic unreasoned hate for Celina is a bit ridiculous and juvenile. Where exactly is the "State of Football"? With regard to stupid, I guess stupid to you is anything you don't understand. From your perspective everything must be stupid.

Since you think you know why I dislike Celina so much, why don't you feel me in? Let's see if you're half as smart as you think you are.

bigwood33
08-03-2010, 04:06 PM
why don't you feel me in?

Let's hope not!:D

firstdown
08-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Hey bigwood how's it going up north. You guys had some young talent last year if I remember right.

Maroon87
08-03-2010, 04:20 PM
It's OK as an album cut, but not as a single.

FWIW I like KC's music....but then again I have an extremely diverse collection.:nerd:

pirate4state
08-03-2010, 04:52 PM

:eek: :eek:

Looking4number8
08-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Back to the video... I liked it. Might not have been the best song but was not the worst.. video was great even if there was so much orange in it.....

Congrats to Celina fans for so much screen time, gotta admit, I am a little jealous of that

bobcat4life
08-03-2010, 05:25 PM
I liked the song, and as a Celina fan, I liked the video. I am a big KC fan, and this made me like him more.

As for all the bickering on this thread-the Celina posters need to just let the people who dont like it have their opinion, and we can have ours. Pick6 I dont even know why you hate Celina, but I have a feeling you are jealous of some of the success we have had. PPSTATEBOUND, I can understand you not being a fan-you are from PP, and it is and has always been a fierce rivalry. But some of the comments made by everyone that dont like celina, and Im not singling you two out, are downright classless.
I think the best comment Ive read on this thread was by L4#8. He showed some class despite not liking all the Celina in the video.

DavidWooderson
08-03-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm not hating on Celina....I'm from PP....never thought I'd say this, but I guess I know what an Aggie Fan feels like...LOL

I have a lot of respect for the Celina program, know a lot of guys that coach for them.........HOWEVER being a PP fan....GAG.

BleedOrange
08-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Since you think you know why I dislike Celina so much, why don't you feel me in? Let's see if you're half as smart as you think you are.

I have no idea why you are hater. I am not sure what makes you think that I believe I know. Maybe you could share. Smart has nothing to do with it but your dislike is obvious which limits your ability to form any rational thoughts about Celina.

BleedOrange
08-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by DavidWooderson
I'm not hating on Celina....I'm from PP....never thought I'd say this, but I guess I know what an Aggie Fan feels like...LOL

I have a lot of respect for the Celina program, know a lot of guys that coach for them.........HOWEVER being a PP fan....GAG.

There is the rivalry dislike (with some respect begrudgingly thrown in) such as yours which is all in good fun.....then we have the Pick6 and Keith7's of the world that take it to an unheathy level.

IrishTex
08-03-2010, 06:11 PM
I guess I'm too old school for this controversy but I'll go ahead and add my 2 cents worth...even though it doesn't matter what i think..

A) I really, really like the song and the video...

B) I think Celina is deserving of all of the credit they deserve. I don't get how you knock Celina, heck all they do is win...

I'm wondering now why folks don't like the music, or the video...

I might can understand folks not liking Celina (You were probably beaten by Celina is my theory), but seriously, besides Keith 7 (and his opinion doesn't count), how can you not like a video with lots of Cowboys in it? I mean, we are in Texas aren't we?

I guess if it was rap music about thugs robbing a bank would be more to your liking...I dunno.

bigwood33
08-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by firstdown
Hey bigwood how's it going up north. You guys had some young talent last year if I remember right.
We really think that we will be improved from last season as you are right, we were very young. We only had 11 seniors last year and an even smaller JR group. This year we will only have 9 seniors but this JR class is pretty good and with the experience that they gained last year, we are optimistic. We have Liberty Christian for our 2nd scrimmage and they are usually pretty good so I will have a better handle on things after that.
Thanks for asking.

bobcat4life
08-03-2010, 06:15 PM
There is the rivalry dislike (with some respect begrudgingly thrown in) such as yours which is all in good fun.....then we have the Pick6 and Keith7's of the world that take it to an unheathy level. That is what I was talking about in my post. I respect the heck out of PP but in a rivalry aspect-their enemies. I know there is some hate between the towns, but how could there not be after all the towns hae been through together. Both have had a ton of success and they hae played in some fierce games. And the fact that G.A. Moore had switched between the towns 4-5 times. And he went to school there, and so did Coach Ford and Coach Elliott.

After all that, it would be a shock that 2 towns 15 miles apart werent rivals.

bobcat4life
08-03-2010, 06:18 PM
That is what I was talking about in my post. I respect the heck out of PP but in a rivalry aspect-their enemies. I know there is some hate between the towns, but how could there not be after all the towns hae been through together. Both have had a ton of success and they hae played in some fierce games. And the fact that G.A. Moore had switched between the towns 4-5 times. And he went to school there, and so did Coach Ford, Coach Elliott and Coach Evans

After all that, it would be a shock that 2 towns 15 miles apart werent rivals.

LE Dad
08-03-2010, 06:30 PM
1st- I have nothing against the Orange Nation.

2nd- country music sucks.

3rd- All ya'll need is to put some bling on with that orange gear and call up Snoop or Dre. I mean ya'll already have haters!!lol

Thats just my .50 :D

BleedOrange
08-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
1st- I have nothing against the Orange Nation.

2nd- country music sucks.

3rd- All ya'll need is to put some bling on with that orange gear and call up Snoop or Dre. I mean ya'll already have haters!!lol

Thats just my .50 :D

Orange with bling that would go over around here about as much as hate for country music LOL.

ctown
08-03-2010, 08:31 PM
You got to give keefus7 and puck6 a break. They're angry that they have to get their championship rings from a gumball machine.

They are a big part of the color commentary on this site. The only problem is that the color of their commentary is usually brown.

Pick6
08-03-2010, 09:25 PM
I have no idea why you are hater. I am not sure what makes you think that I believe I know. Maybe you could share. Smart has nothing to do with it but your dislike is obvious which limits your ability to form any rational thoughts about Celina.

You said I have unreasoned hate. You have no idea do you, you are assuming you know something when in reality you don't.

Pick6
08-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by ctown
You got to give keefus7 and puck6 a break. They're angry that they have to get their championship rings from a gumball machine.

They are a big part of the color commentary on this site. The only problem is that the color of their commentary is usually brown.

Add this to some more of the stupid comments from the celina people.

DavidWooderson
08-03-2010, 09:41 PM
And yes, Celina has had success against PP the last years, but before that it was the other way around....just like any rivalry.

BleedOrange
08-03-2010, 10:08 PM
You said I have unreasoned hate. You have no idea do you, you are assuming you know something when in reality you don't.

You are correct have no idea not did I ever indicate I had an idea (hypothesis to follow).This is where I see the need to simplify it for you. I asked you to share the reason for your dislike because I don't know the root of your unhealthy hate. Do you get it now?? But to hate an entire community (inference on my part due to your comments and continual attacks) for any reason is ridiculous. If I could make a guess I would say you probably associate Celina with some sort of personal failure resulting in your unpleasant disposition toward the community. How is that for an educated guess??? Hitting pretty close to home???? So why don't you just get it off your chest. You will find it cathartic.

Pick6
08-04-2010, 06:37 AM
You are correct have no idea not did I ever indicate I had an idea (hypothesis to follow).This is where I see the need to simplify it for you. I asked you to share the reason for your dislike because I don't know the root of your unhealthy hate. Do you get it now?? But to hate an entire community (inference on my part due to your comments and continual attacks) for any reason is ridiculous. If I could make a guess I would say you probably associate Celina with some sort of personal failure resulting in your unpleasant disposition toward the community. How is that for an educated guess??? Hitting pretty close to home???? So why don't you just get it off your chest. You will find it cathartic.

Not even close to hitting anywhere. But keep guessing, this is interesting to me. There is 4 people that still live in Celina that are good people, so to say I hate the entire community is a stretch.

ctown
08-04-2010, 06:51 AM
Add this to some more of the stupid comments from the celina people.

Oh how it stings my heart.

gatordaze
08-04-2010, 07:24 AM
Not even close to hitting anywhere. But keep guessing, this is interesting to me. There is 4 people that still live in Celina that are good people, so to say I hate the entire community is a stretch.

So now he only dislikes 4,964 people in Celina. That is progress!

Actually, who wants a rah, rah bandwagon board? I love Pick6 and Keith 7 (even though I think they are the same person).

Wouldn't it be ironic if Pick 6, Keith7 and Bleed Orange were all the same guy! That would be one twisted dude.

They are AWESOME!

PPSTATEBOUND
08-04-2010, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
I liked the song, and as a Celina fan, I liked the video. I am a big KC fan, and this made me like him more.

As for all the bickering on this thread-the Celina posters need to just let the people who dont like it have their opinion, and we can have ours. Pick6 I dont even know why you hate Celina, but I have a feeling you are jealous of some of the success we have had. PPSTATEBOUND, I can understand you not being a fan-you are from PP, and it is and has always been a fierce rivalry. But some of the comments made by everyone that dont like celina, and Im not singling you two out, are downright classless.
I think the best comment Ive read on this thread was by L4#8. He showed some class despite not liking all the Celina in the video.

A fan?...I am a Pilot Point fan #1 and a Celina follower I guess you could say. I am also a Titan fan and a Cowboy follower :devil: :devil: . My post on this thread was nothing more then a video and a rivalry summary. Besides why wouldn't I follow Celina 2/3 rds of the coaches are from Pilot Point and half the kids that won yall that first 2A state Championship were from PP.....:inlove:

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2010, 07:46 AM

I always thought it required a smidgen of intelligence to recognize stupidity when you see it. Obviously lacking on your part. I usually like intelligent debate but I refuse to take on an unarmed opponent.

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2010, 07:49 AM

I would not presume to guess how you rate your like and dislike of strangers and people you have never met but I would love to see the algorythm. It has to be a miracle worker for any accuracy to be attained.

Ranger Mom
08-04-2010, 07:55 AM

Actually, who wants a rah, rah bandwagon board? I love Pick6 and Keith 7 (even though I think they are the same person).

Wouldn't it be ironic if Pick 6, Keith7 and Bleed Orange were all the same guy! That would be one twisted dude.

They are AWESOME!

I can guarantee you that pick6 and keith7 and not the same person!

I must agree with young bobcat4life.....the "attacks" on this thread ARE classless.....and they are coming from both sides.

I am actually embarrassed for y'all!!

DISCLAIMER: The last sentence in this quote isn't referenced to the quote I quoted above......just an observation of the ENTIRE thread.

I just realized something, I haven't even watched the video yet!

PPSTATEBOUND
08-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I can guarantee you that pick6 and keith7 and not the same person!

I must agree with young bobcat4life.....the "attacks" on this thread ARE classless.....and they are coming from both sides.

I am actually embarrassed for y'all!!

DISCLAIMER: The last sentence in this quote isn't referenced to the quote I quoted above......just an observation of the ENTIRE thread.

I just realized something, I haven't even watched the video yet!

YEAH......Like school on Saturdays......:devil:

Old&Crusty
08-04-2010, 08:04 AM
A fan?...I am a Pilot Point fan #1 and a Celina follower I guess you could say. I am also a Titan fan and a Cowboy follower :devil: :devil: . My post on this thread was nothing more then a video and a rivalry summary. Besides why wouldn't I follow Celina 2/3 rds of the coaches are from Pilot Point and half the kids that won yall that first 2A state Championship were from PP.....:inlove:

Y'all PP people believe we would not have won that championship without you. Well, Gunter and Era played a big part too, so y'all don't get all the credit.

PPSTATEBOUND
08-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Y'all PP people believe we would not have won that championship without you. Well, Gunter and Era played a big part too, so y'all don't get all the credit.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :p

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2010, 08:32 AM
you know for the record I really like Pilot Point. Still a healthy town and rivalry and I like the Aubrey Chaparrals too. This is just fun and games. Pilot Point has been pretty solid over the last 30 years with just a little of a drop off that jumped back up with the title. So hats off to them.

Pick6
08-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
dislike of strangers and people you have never met

More assumptions, you have no idea how many people from celina that i have met. I even know quite a few people that live on Miller Ln :thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-04-2010, 08:38 AM
For some total randomness......my parents go to church in Celina!

Pick6
08-04-2010, 08:40 AM
For some total randomness......my parents go to church in Celina!

I'll be by their house saturday around 6am, think she'll have breakfast ready for me...lol

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2010, 08:43 AM
More assumptions, you have no idea how many people from celina that i have met. I even know quite a few people that live on Miller Ln :thinking:

No that is a valid fact. You cannot know all of Celina as I know you do not know me. Therefore you are making a generalization by the group. Any man who makes that type of generalization to base his judgement on is a pea wit.

Ranger Mom
08-04-2010, 08:43 AM
I'll be by their house saturday around 6am, think she'll have breakfast ready for me...lol

LOL!! Who knows??

I will be there not this Saturday, but next Saturday!! I hope I recognize it, I haven't been there in forever!!!

Pick6
08-04-2010, 08:45 AM
LOL!! Who knows??

I will be there not this Saturday, but next Saturday!! I hope I recognize it, I haven't been there in forever!!!

So I should come over next Saturday then...lol

Ranger Mom
08-04-2010, 08:47 AM
So I should come over next Saturday then...lol

Sure....I will have both my grandbabies....I will put you on kid duty!!

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2010, 08:49 AM
LOL!! Who knows??

Well welcome and well come. It has changed some but the older part of town is not very different. Just all of the new homes being built here and there. If you come thru Prosper you will definetly be surprised. Prosper is different too.

Pick6
08-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Sure....I will have both my grandbabies....I will put you on kid duty!!

Just give me the one who's potty-trained...lol

Ranger Mom
08-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well welcome and well come. It has changed some but the older part of town is not very different. Just all of the new homes being built here and there. If you come thru Prosper you will definetly be surprised. Prosper is different too.

LOL!! I'm not going to Celina, I was talking about my mom's house!!!

They had their house on the market and the people behind them moved and sold their land. Whoever bought it put an RV campground right behind their backyard.....the appraisal value on their house plummeted.

So....they built some metal storage buildings and are renting them out...I haven't been there since they added all the buildings....plus my mom said the new housing addition down the road has grown.

Their address is Aubrey, but they actually just live a mile or 2 down 1385 right off of 380.

Pick6
08-04-2010, 09:16 AM
plus my mom said the new housing addition down the road has grown.

Savannah is the housing addition, it has grown tremendously. I think they are close to starting one across 1385 from Savannah.

Ranger Mom
08-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Savannah is the housing addition, it has grown tremendously. I think they are close to starting one across 1385 from Savannah.

I was looking at my mom's place on google earth the other day....I was SHOCKED!!!

When they first moved there, it was like they were out in the country....not any more!!!

BILLYFRED0000
08-04-2010, 09:41 AM
LOL!! I'm not going to Celina, I was talking about my mom's house!!!

They had their house on the market and the people behind them moved and sold their land. Whoever bought it put an RV campground right behind their backyard.....the appraisal value on their house plummeted.

So....they built some metal storage buildings and are renting them out...I haven't been there since they added all the buildings....plus my mom said the new housing addition down the road has grown.

Their address is Aubrey, but they actually just live a mile or 2 down 1385 right off of 380.

I know where that is. yeah that has changed some there no doubt.

BleedOrange
08-04-2010, 09:43 AM

They are AWESOME!

I am not quite sure how to take that Gator. My Keith7 side makes me want to go buy Pick 6 a steak and a beer. My BleedOrange side make me want to cook the meal for these fine gents and spit on the food. As they say "I am not schizo and neither am I".

PHOP
08-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Is that Sean Payton in the opening scene?
Love the video - The closest thing to playing on Friday nights is watching your son play.

zebrablue2
08-05-2010, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by halfnhalf
Nice video, terrible song. Like always Chesney sucks.

chesney is a million dollar man and a stud. u my friend have like all, ur opinion!!! good song and video!

BaseballUmp
08-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Well first off, after about a week without internet I'm back.
Now, it seems nothing changed lol loads of ridiculous bantering about something so dumb as a music video. People with bible verse talking ish and some homers that don't understand how to take criticism and brownwood ppl that pop in for no reason haha
And then we have RM that trys to hijack the thread lol
Ah is this why I love the DL?
Now I guess ill watch the video althought I'm sure it sucks haha

buckeyebob
08-06-2010, 06:50 AM
Where is BobcatBennie when you need him?

Green Bling
08-06-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm not much of a Chesney fan, but I'm stunned to see so much hating on here, my cynical friends. Can't see how so many of you profess to love the game and then dis the sentiments expressed in this song. Hmmm... Maybe y'all aren't counting the days to week 0 like some of us are. Props to Celina!!

Twirling Time
08-07-2010, 03:16 AM
By the way, 1385 is the dividing line between Prosper to the east and Little Elm to the west. I don't know if Savannah is a part of Little Elm now, I just know the city limit sign is there.

Twirling Time
08-07-2010, 03:32 AM
As far as the video ... Celina is just one of three or four high school teams highlighted. One team called Gibbs, another in Carolina blue that looks like China Spring. I thought the beginning of the video with the coach talking about his high school days might've been Argyle.

Surprised that Butch wasn't in the rah-rah locker room sequence. He can dial it up when he wants to.

MN95
08-07-2010, 09:54 AM
I believe Gibbs High School was Kenny Chesney's High School. If you look closely, you can see he managed to get a couple of shots of him from his playing days in there. He was #7 and actually had hair, so no hat.

Original68
08-14-2010, 05:08 PM
Great video and great song except all of the celina clips in it kind of ruin it for me

fresh-j
08-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Original68
Great video and great song except all of the celina clips in it kind of ruin it for me

:clap: :clap: Classic first post! :D

Original68
08-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by fresh-j
:clap: :clap: Classic first post! :D

Thanks thought i should start off with a bang

gatordaze
08-18-2010, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Original68

I that ruined you don't tune into ESPN on the Sunday the 29th a 2PM CST for the 1 hour documentary that goes with the music video.

Otherwise, you heard it here first!

Set your Betamax!

Original68
08-18-2010, 11:29 PM
I that ruined you don't tune into ESPN on the Sunday the 29th a 2PM CST for the 1 hour documentary that goes with the music video.

Otherwise, you heard it here first!

Set your Betamax!

I dont care if its on ESPN Celina will always be my rival school and i will always root against them