PDA

View Full Version : Crocs ... Revisited

AP Panther Fan
07-31-2010, 09:52 AM
I will let this be my first (okay, not first) totally irrelevant thread.;)

We have had the Croc discussion before (LHPM, how those purple ones holding up)?

I was, and still am, somewhat of a "hater" when it comes to crocs - even though most all of my family wears them. HOWEVER, while I was strolling through Academy the other day, I tried on a pair of the Croc flip flops. Extremely comfortable! I probably would have spent the $35.00 if they weren't camo and came in a basic black or brown. Guess I will have to wait.:D

zebrablue2
07-31-2010, 11:03 AM
Wife bought a pair for me about 6 months ago, I love the things. Mainly wear them around the house, they are like floating on air..

LH Panther Mom
07-31-2010, 03:10 PM
I'm actually going to have to replace the purple ones - the sole is getting thin. :D I also own red ones, like the purple ones, and a couple of pairs of sandals (non-flip flop). :D

44INAROW
07-31-2010, 08:49 PM
I love my Crocs...... wear them to work on Fridays lol....... My thoughtful husband got me a new pair for mother's day.. :)

BullsFan
07-31-2010, 11:29 PM
I have several pairs of Croc flip-flops--black, brown/tan, navy blue/tan. I normally can't wear flip flops to work because I'm on my feet all day and they aren't sturdy enough, but I've had those Crocs for several years, and not only have they stood the test of time but they are actually COMFORTABLE. Not quite as comfortable as Yellow Box flip flops, but close. Cabela's has the best selection.

AP Panther Fan
08-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
flip-flops--black, brown/tan, navy blue/tan- Cabela's has the best selection.

Good to know, I will have to check about ordering them online possibly. Thanks.

As ZB2 said, they are like walking on air. :)

Ranger Mom
08-02-2010, 08:38 PM
I still hate the original croc "gardening shoes"...but I have several pairs of croc flip-flops and even some "semi-heels."...they are actually cute and very comfy!!

I ordered mine from crocs.com

LE Dad
08-04-2010, 08:51 PM
I have never owned a pair of Crocs... After reading this I think perhaps I should invest in some.;)

SintonFan
08-04-2010, 10:53 PM
I enjoy my Dallas Cowboy Crocs. I plan on wearing them for this year's Super Bowl!:cool: ;)

They are much more comfortable because I was given these as a Birthday gift.:D :nerd:

Pick6
08-10-2010, 02:31 PM
There was a man in southern Oklahoma who was struck by lightening. The experts said he was saved because he was overweight, the weight helped protect his organs, and that he was sweating and lastly...because he had on crocs.

Pick6
08-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
There was a man in southern Oklahoma who was struck by lightening. The experts said he was saved because he was overweight, the weight helped protect his organs, and that he was sweating and lastly...because he had on crocs.

Here's the story

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/97453329.html