PDA

View Full Version : Troy Aikman

Pick6
07-29-2010, 11:08 AM
Cowboys Hall of Famer Troy Aikman will be on "Dancing with the Stars"
Posted at 10:02 AM on Thu., Jul. 29, 2010 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
SportsDayDFW.com sports Bio | E-mail | News tips

First Emmitt Smith, now another ex-Cowboy will be shaking his tailfeather on national television.

Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback told TMZ he will appear on this fall's "Dancing with the Stars" competition on ABC.

Smith won the show a few years ago. Jason Taylor, Jerry Rice and Chad Ochocinco also have appeared on the reality show.

Aikman is currently an analyst for Fox Sports.

Check out one of our favorite Emmitt dances below where the host calls Emmitt a big dancing teddy bear.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/07/cowboys-hall-of-famer-troy-aik-1.html

Trashman
07-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Dancing with the starz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:hand:

Maroon87
07-29-2010, 11:39 AM
Troy knows that the two-step isn't allowed, right?:thinking:

crzyjournalist03
07-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Troy knows that the two-step isn't allowed, right?:thinking:

He's planning to do primarily, three-, five- and seven-steps.

crzyjournalist03
07-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Update:

Not happening

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/07/cowboys-hall-of-famer-troy-aik-1.html

STANG RED
07-29-2010, 02:23 PM
The first I ever heard of this show, before the fist episode even ran, I laughed and said it wouldnt last long. :doh: Boy was I wrong on that one. Sure wish I had been correct though. Other than the occasional babe in skimpy clothes ;) , this show really sucks! But I must admit, when channel surfing, if I run across it at the right time, I'll often stop and stay awhile. It's kindof like watching a bad wreck. You hate to see it, but you cant hardly look away.

Farmersfan
07-29-2010, 02:56 PM
If I remember correctly, Troy had the worst/slowest feet of any QB to come along in decades (exaggerated for effect). How does he think he could compete in a dance competition?

Pick6
07-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
If I remember correctly, Troy had the worst/slowest feet of any QB to come along in decades (exaggerated for effect). How does he think he could compete in a dance competition?

Well you don't remember correctly, which is no surprise, coming out of college he was considered an above avg runner for a QB and a good scrambler.