PDA

View Full Version : Doh

Gsquared
07-23-2010, 02:27 PM
My wife has been in San Antonio all week for a convention. Last night I bought some adult beverages and invited a buddy over for dinner. Needless to say , the kitchen is a grade A disaster. I thought I would just get up early and clean before I came to work. Well, that didnt happen because I was a bit hungover. I thought that since I leave work at 4 that I would beat her home and clean up. She just text me saying she was in Waco. She is gonna be P**** offffffff when she sees the kitchen.

BaseballUmp
07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Just reiterate that it was a GUY over and not some "friend" lol

BEAST
07-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
My wife has been in San Antonio all week for a convention. Last night I bought some adult beverages and invited a buddy over for dinner. Needless to say , the kitchen is a grade A disaster. I thought I would just get up early and clean before I came to work. Well, that didnt happen because I was a bit hungover. I thought that since I leave work at 4 that I would beat her home and clean up. She just text me saying she was in Waco. She is gonna be P**** offffffff when she sees the kitchen.

Tell her now. Explain that you are cleaning when you get home. Trust me, Ive been there before. They get doubly pissed when the find it and then clean it before you mention it.

BEAST

Gsquared
07-23-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Tell her now. Explain that you are cleaning when you get home. Trust me, Ive been there before. They get doubly pissed when the find it and then clean it before you mention it.

BEAST
Sounds like a good idea, plus, she cant knock my teeth out over the phone :p

MUSTANG69
07-23-2010, 02:43 PM

You have 1 option. Run out in front of a vehicle and let it hit you. Just enough to maybe break a few bones or something along that line. She will not be able to yell at you while you are in the hospital. She will probably start feeling sorry for you a little bit and will not be near as pissed off when you get out. Works for me every time.:D

LE Dad
07-23-2010, 03:15 PM
You're safe... The new ain't wore off yet. Get it all out now cause it will all come to a screeching halt in about 2 years. :D

44INAROW
07-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by BEAST

BEAST

you're right - better that she is prepared for the mess... trust me :)

Gsquared
07-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
You have 1 option. Run out in front of a vehicle and let it hit you. Just enough to maybe break a few bones or something along that line. She will not be able to yell at you while you are in the hospital. She will probably start feeling sorry for you a little bit and will not be near as pissed off when you get out. Works for me every time.:D
Dang, thats one heck of a price to pay. I think ill settle for just gettin yelled at a bit and spend a night on the couch :clap:

MUSTANG69
07-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Dang, thats one heck of a price to pay. I think ill settle for just gettin yelled at a bit and spend a night on the couch :clap:

It could be quite a few nights. Don't count on getting off that easy. Being newlyweds you might, but it will get worse as time goes on. And here is one truth. You will be reminded of this numerous times over the next 20 or so years. Count on it.

LE Dad
07-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69
It could be quite a few nights. Don't count on getting off that easy. Being newlyweds you might, but it will get worse as time goes on. And here is one truth. You will be reminded of this numerous times over the next 20 or so years. Count on it. That is so true... :D

BaseballUmp
07-23-2010, 03:25 PM
lol dont do what this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) guy did...you will never get out of the hole haha

44INAROW
07-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
lol dont do what this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ) guy did...you will never get out of the hole haha

that is just WRONG :devil: :doh:

garciap77
07-23-2010, 04:09 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/messy20kitchen.jpg

Just get rid of the wine bottles and the flowers and everything will be alright!:D

;)

lostaussie
07-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Just load up in that mini cooper of yours and haul a$$:D

BaseballUmp
07-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that is just WRONG :devil: :doh:

:D :D :D

SintonFan
07-23-2010, 07:54 PM

It's only taken me 17 years to understand what being married to a Half-Irish/Half-German means.

Lots of fights and NO make-up sex. ;)

You are fine.:p

wimbo_pro
07-23-2010, 08:51 PM

My advice...deny it. You didnt do it. Someone broke in while you were at work and did all this. It HAS happened before...at my house, to be specific.

LH Panther Mom
07-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
My advice...deny it. You didnt do it. Someone broke in while you were at work and did all this. It HAS happened before...at my house, to be specific.
The question is....did your wife buy it? :D

wimbo_pro
07-23-2010, 09:10 PM
No...but this is a whole different story. He has me to vouch for him.

Gsquared
07-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Ok, I went along the lines of what Wimb Pro was talking about. It had something to do with the Russian Maffia and a kidnapping. She didnt buy it.

wimbo_pro
07-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Wow..she's good.

Gsquared
07-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Wow..she's good.
Yeah I know. I should have went with the John Mark Carr story that ended up with me having.... nevermind, probably not appropriate for this venue

ShortDog68
07-24-2010, 12:10 PM
I feel bad for liking that song in High School. That type of dancing should not be available in public.