PDA

View Full Version : 17 AAA PLAYOFF PICTURE

KICKSTAND!
11-06-2002, 11:24 AM
ASSUMING:
GATESVILLE BEATS CONNALLY AND CHINA SPRING BEATS WHITNEY. BOTH SHOULD HAPPEN.

LOSER OF LA VEGA AND HILLSBORO IS OUT.
WEST LOSES THEY ARE OUT.

NOW THE IFS:

WEST LOSES
HILLSBORO WINS
1. GATESVILLE
2. CS
3. HILLSBORO

WEST LOSES
LV WINS
1. G
2. CS
3. LV

WEST WINS
LV WINS
1. G
2. LV
3. WEST
CS OUT!!

WEST WINS
HILLSBORO WINS
1. G
2. WEST
3. CS

DISSAGREE ALL YOU WANT BUT THIS IS CORRECT.

Titans
11-06-2002, 11:41 AM
So there is only 1 way for Hillsboro scenario for Hillsboro to get in?

HEHEHEHEHE

Praying for a West and LaVega win!

chris02
11-06-2002, 03:56 PM
it may sound rude but i'm a person who's always like to root for the underdog, and i'd like to see hillsboro sit out of the playoffs this season. course i'd also kinda like to see cs sit out, but i have nothing against them and now that it's gonna be a pretty big stretch to think that both lv and west will win again this week. though i hope that it happens, that'd be great. i'm just hoping that one of the two wins b/c i know that in the beginning of the season both lv and west weren't too high in rankings and they've pulled their way through this season. west of all teams has pulled their way this far and to me that's amazing.

my hopes are for both lv and west to win but if that's not possible i hope for a win out of one of the two. i think they are teams that have great potential and deserve a lot more respect then they seem to have gotten in years past, especially the way west has pulled out this yr.

KICKSTAND!
11-07-2002, 11:13 AM
TO THE TOP.

chris02
11-08-2002, 02:48 PM
just wanted to bring this back up to the top and say good luck to west tonight, ya'll have come a long way and deserve to gain the respect ya'll have come to deserve this season. good luck trojans, ya'll can do it, but if something happens and ya'll don't the season hasn't been a loss by any means, it's been great and exciting. congrats.