PDA

View Full Version : Who's Mike Leach, Anyhow?

Bullaholic
07-22-2010, 10:54 AM
http://www.texastech.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/072110aac.html

Pmoney
07-22-2010, 11:38 AM
A lot of people are pushing us aside but Tech will be doing a lot of great things on the football field this year and they will be contending for the south title

hollywood
07-22-2010, 12:07 PM
HOOK 'EM!!

Old Tiger
07-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
A lot of people are pushing us aside but Tech will be doing a lot of great things on the football field this year and they will be contending for the south title They're out recruiting Texas A&M so far this year and it could be a sign of changes for Tech.

LionKing
07-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
A lot of people are pushing us aside but Tech will be doing a lot of great things on the football field this year and they will be contending for the south title I myself and plenty of other people haven't written Tech off, I'm anxious to see how Tech's offense does without Leach, Tuberville is a ''defense'' guy, I just don't see it being the same, I doubt they will be a south title contender this season, but if Tuberville stays and can keep getting decent recruiting classes, they'll be in the mix for contending for titles in the future.

95mustang
07-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Tuberville has definitely proved he is a great recruiter. This year Tech may not contend for the south title, but in a year or two watch out. Even with the previous recruiting they were able to compete well. I can't wait to see the new Red Raiders regime begin.