PDA

View Full Version : Who is coach Kates?

Pudlugger
07-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Okay we're heading into the 2010 season and what do we know about our new coach and his new system? Do I need to read about this in the New York Times to get a hint? [They being so willing to give up national secrets and all.] Seriously folks, what's up in La Grange?:)

hookandladder
07-20-2010, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Okay we're heading into the 2010 season and what do we know about our new coach and his new system? Do I need to read about this in the New York Times to get a hint? [They being so willing to give up national secrets and all.] Seriously folks, what's up in La Grange?:)

I have met Coach Kates and also Coach Ming ( Offensive Cordinator) , both seem to be great guy's that are very passionate about their jobs. Coach Kates has ties to Cuero with his wife being from there, Coach Ming came from Wichita Falls Rider where he was the offensive cordinator. Other then that, only really know what the paper has reported. Also Coach David Cooper is back coaching the QB's , great to have him back as well. Sometimes change is hard however i think the selection committee did a good job of finding us a quaility coach, August 2nd will start the new era. With Coach Walker looking to get out of LG for the last few years , this change was very much needed. Hopefully everything works well for everyone. I know for sure the offense will be in the spread, defensively hard to say just know that our kids will adapt to most any defense the coach wants to run. LG kids play hard , time will tell.

Pudlugger
07-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Thanks Hook, that was very informative. Who will be the Defensive Coordinator?