PDA

View Full Version : I'm not quite done, Ranger Mom

Footballhudini
07-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
First of all, if you read what I wrote, you would see where I said my HUSBAND was pissed!! When someone upsets me, he gets upset...oh well!

I am very grateful my daughter is still alive and I know both of these families and feel a great amount of heartache and grief for them. I would appreciate you not telling me how I need to feel.

When people or person started getting ugly and telling me how I should feel and basically calling me "less than human" for having a basic human emotion, I decided to close the thread down!!

I read it just fine the first time, thank you.

Now, in my first reply, if you read what I wrote, I never directly said or assumed that YOU were pissed, but by you saying this:

"when someone upsets me, he gets upset"

I gather you two share emotions (like most married couples do)? So, I didn't say or imply that you were pissed - you did that yourself.

I do not consider being pissed a 'basic human emotion' in this context. In fact, I still don't see how anyone outside of the family in mourning could be pissed (Maybe after the first 15 condolence phone calls a little annoyance might set in). Selfish.

Regardless, I'm done with you (saying how I'm getting 'ugly' by speaking my opinion [which may or may not apply to you], then closing the thread - what class - typical behavior from certain 'pristine' mods on this board who like to get 'ugly' and close threads/are not tolerant of other legitimate arguments) and I'm done with this message board. You two can have each other. Don't even bother responding - i won't bother reading it. Just click on the 'close thread' button and then click on the 'ban' button. You make me sick. I'm done with this site.

Later 3ADL

wimbo_pro
07-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Footballhudini

Now, in my first reply, if you read what I wrote, I never directly said or assumed that YOU were pissed, but by you saying this:

I gather you two share emotions (like most married couples do)? So, I didn't say or imply that you were pissed - you did that yourself.

I do not consider being pissed a 'basic human emotion' in this context. In fact, I still don't see how anyone outside of the family in mourning could be pissed (Maybe after the first 15 condolence phone calls a little annoyance might set in). Selfish.

Regardless, I'm done with you (saying how I'm getting 'ugly' by speaking my opinion [which may or may not apply to you], then closing the thread - what class - typical behavior from certain 'pristine' mods on this board who like to get 'ugly' and close threads/are not tolerant of other legitimate arguments) and I'm done with this message board. You two can have each other. Don't even bother responding - i won't bother reading it. Just click on the 'close thread' button and then click on the 'ban' button. You make me sick. I'm done with this site.

Later 3ADL

Well...I NEVER....

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 11:47 AM

Later 3ADL

Later dude....I won't pretend to be heartbroken!!

And I won't click the "close" button. I have always thought you were extremely chauvinistic, so once I again, I will go directly against what you are telling me to do!!:tongue: :tongue:

I just realized something else he was WRONG about.....I never once said I received a single condolence call. I got a call from LHPM and P4S....nowhere near 15 and neither one was condolence calls!!

BreckTxLonghorn
07-19-2010, 11:52 AM
"Well.....bye"
--Curly Bill, Tombstone

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Is it bad that I laughed at this entire thread???

"I got upset, kinda teary eyed when I read the thread...my husband saw that and got mad. He was fine immediately after, but his initial reaction was anger."

I didn't know we had to have the exact same emotions for the same event since we are married!!!!

Wow....I am surprised we haven't landed in Divorce court, because very rarely is our reaction to something the same!!!!

44INAROW
07-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Mercy :eek:

pirate4state
07-19-2010, 12:02 PM
LOL Breck that was my first thought!

But that wasn't Doc's line :D It was Curly Bill ;)

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Mercy :eek:

Tell me about it!!

My pristine self is going to lunch....if you wanna close this thread and ban houdini, at his request...be my guest.

I refuse to do it, simply because he told me to!!!

pirate4state
07-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Tell me about it!!

My pristine self is going to lunch....if you wanna close this thread and ban houdini, at his request...be my guest.

I refuse to do it, simply because he told me to!!!

HAHAHA

You make me sick! HAHAHAHA

BaseballUmp
07-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Ron Burgundy: Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast.

Champ Kind: It jumped up a notch.

Ron Burgundy: It did, didn't it?

BreckTxLonghorn
07-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL Breck that was my first thought!

But that wasn't Doc's line :D It was Curly Bill ;)

It WAS Curly Bill! Dangit, I have a habit of attributing everything awesome in that movie to Doc. Fixed now.

Maroon87
07-19-2010, 12:26 PM

Later 3ADL

How ironic that you called someone selfish. Your entire existence on this board has been about nothing much more than trying to get yourself noticed by posting nonsense.

:hand:

crzyjournalist03
07-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Is it bad that I laughed at this entire thread???

How horrible of you to have such an inhuman emotion. :devil:

Old Tiger
07-19-2010, 12:36 PM
These threads make my brain numb.

95mustang
07-19-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
These threads make my brain numb.

Are your sure it's the threads? :D

CheerMom
07-19-2010, 01:07 PM
Unfortunately, he stinks up our 2a website all the time....at least you found a way to get rid of him....if only we could only get so lucky..

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
Unfortunately, he stinks up our 2a website all the time....at least you found a way to get rid of him....if only we could only get so lucky..

I guess you could post about this over there...lol!!

He seemed quite irrational about the whole thing, IMO!!

wimbo_pro
07-19-2010, 01:13 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion he really isnt "done" with this site.

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I have a sneaking suspicion he really isnt "done" with this site.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
07-19-2010, 01:14 PM
good times

I think I'm gonna make his "YOU MAKE ME SICK" quote to my signature. :D

garciap77
07-19-2010, 01:17 PM
I.......You make me sick. I'm done with this site.

Later 3ADL

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/hello-011.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/hello-011.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/hello-011.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/hello-011.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/hello-011.gif

44INAROW
07-19-2010, 01:20 PM
seems he's had a beef with Moderators in general from the beginning.. I am sure he'll be using another name soon...

these are from his 1st post back in 2007

So I'll break my silence now...

I've been a big spectator for a couple years under a few other names and have been hesitant to reply in fear of upsetting the masses and jerk moderators (LOL j/k). :p

Anyhow, I'm a Freer-rite... and yeah, the V-ball prgm will have some really nice teams in the next few years (Barring any injuries).

LOL... I try and get on PPL's good side before the bad...

You ain't seen nutin' yet Mod.

:P

I'll be around all season...

CheerMom
07-19-2010, 01:21 PM
I don't see him leaving, to be honest....he's too full of himself to ever stop reading his own bull...

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 01:22 PM
I don't see him leaving, to be honest....he's too full of himself to ever stop reading his own bull...

You know we are boosting his ego with every word we type!!!

Sad!!

good times

I think I'm gonna make his "YOU MAKE ME SICK" quote to my signature. :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BILLYFRED0000
07-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Hi mom what was this about?????

Just kidding......

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Hi mom what was this about?????

Look down the page at the closed thread that I started.

Bullaholic
07-19-2010, 01:29 PM
How are we ever going to know the outcome of games before they are played without Hudini? :D

Shame some folks want to get so personal on a highschool sports forum. Just makes no sense.....never has----never will.

ronwx5x
07-19-2010, 02:01 PM
RM, I can read my wife's mind. I know precisely when she is "angry" with me and nothing needs to be said, although it often is!!!:D

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
RM, I can read my wife's mind. I know precisely when she is "angry" with me and nothing needs to be said, although it often is!!!:D

For some reason that reminded me of this quote:

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.:D

95mustang
07-19-2010, 02:15 PM
For some reason that reminded me of this quote:

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

bobcat4life
07-19-2010, 02:16 PM

Later 3ADL

In the words of Bud Kilmer:

"CRY ME A RIVER YOU FAT FREAKING BABY!"

garciap77
07-19-2010, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
In the words of Bud Kilmer:

"CRY ME A RIVER YOU FAT FREAKING BABY!"

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Babies/crying-baby-2.gif

ronwx5x
07-19-2010, 02:25 PM
Bud also spoke of Hudini personally: "You got to be the dumbest smart kid I know".

sinton66
07-19-2010, 05:09 PM

Later 3ADL

Here's my favorite Jacket2000 quote: "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!".:D

fresh-j
07-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Well at least Im not the most hated on the board anymore ! :D

BaseballUmp
07-19-2010, 06:38 PM
all in good time lol

LE Dad
07-19-2010, 07:42 PM
WTH!!:confused: :confused:

I stay away for just a few hours and look what happens.:thinking:

:D

LH Panther Mom
07-19-2010, 09:02 PM
I just realized something else he was WRONG about.....I never once said I received a single condolence call. I got a call from LHPM and P4S....nowhere near 15 and neither one was condolence calls!!
My call would have been one if it had been needed. I figured if something had happened, you would've let one of us know. :)

My prayers are with Karah's family. :(

BullsFan
07-19-2010, 10:23 PM
What a shame to use this tragedy as a way to try and start some drama. My prayers are with the family and friends of the young lady who was killed.

And also that someone starts getting a little more fiber in his diet.

Ranger Mom
07-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
My call would have been one if it had been needed. I figured if something had happened, you would've let one of us know. :)

Of course I would let one of you know....or have someone let you know!!

Yall are my support team!!!:D

garciap77
07-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Well at least Im not the most hated on the board anymore ! :D

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-075.gif

fresh-j
07-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-075.gif

Maybe not to my main man Pilar! :D

pirate4state
07-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Of course I would let one of you know....or have someone let you know!!

Yall are my support team!!!:D

That's why I knew it couldn't be true, but it did freak me out. Ashton is my bud! :D The funny thing is I can totally see her face when she answered you "as far as I know I'm still alive" hahaha like she was so annoyed with you even having to check. LOL

We need to have margaritas (purple ones) to celebrate that she is still her smart ass self! ;)

jason
07-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Footballhudini should post some pictures of naked chicks that way he gets his wish of being banned and we all get some enjoyment out of this whole stupid thing....

Maroon87
07-20-2010, 10:18 AM
I can't believe i never noticed it til now, but the thread title strongly echoes "LHPM this is your warning"...:nerd:

PPSTATEBOUND
07-20-2010, 10:28 AM

Not true IMO. Adds a little character ...The site is a little daisy since realignment.

ronwx5x
07-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Interesting to note that the original now closed thread was only 2 pages with 19 replies. This one is up to 4 pages and 46 replies already.

Just think what a thread titled "Goodbye and Good Riddance" would get!!!:D

PPSTATEBOUND
07-20-2010, 10:43 AM
Interesting to note that the original now closed thread was only 2 pages with 19 replies. This one is up to 4 pages and 46 replies already.

Footballhudini = 4 pages 46 replies = working the crowd.
:)

Ranger Mom
07-20-2010, 10:48 AM
That's why I knew it couldn't be true, but it did freak me out. Ashton is my bud! :D The funny thing is I can totally see her face when she answered you "as far as I know I'm still alive" hahaha like she was so annoyed with you even having to check. LOL

We need to have margaritas (purple ones) to celebrate that she is still her smart ass self! ;)

LOL!! And she is even 21 now!!!

Last night she told me she had read my post (about her being alive) and I told her how it had kinda escalated from that point.

I had to convince her not to sign in on her username and give "hudinky" a piece of her mind. Hopefully he is sticking to his word and not reading any responses anyway.....YEAH RIGHT!!!

Ranger Mom
07-20-2010, 10:51 AM

Why is it interesting?? I closed it when he started getting personal and I had talked to the original thread starter on the other board and got his story.

At that point, it was a non-issue....until he (hudini) started a new thread to keep up his private little warfare.

Then it just got fun....so I haven't felt the need to close it yet!

ronwx5x
07-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Why is it interesting?? I closed it when he started getting personal and I had talked to the original thread starter on the other board and got his story.

At that point, it was a non-issue....until he (hudini) started a new thread to keep up his private little warfare.

Then it just got fun....so I haven't felt the need to close it yet!

Interesting that the previous thread hasn't had more looks than this one, or at least near the same number. The number of replies was of course limited by the closure. Since hudini has a fixation with moderators, it's is not surprising he got personal.

Hudini probably has generated more interest by banning himself than he ever received by just being rude and atagonistic!:inlove:

Emerson1
07-20-2010, 11:08 AM
RM you kind of did the same thing the guy on the brownwood board did.

This is what I read. "or read on the Brownwood board that my daughter was killed last night"

and my reaction was based on that before I kept on reading.

Ranger Mom
07-20-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
RM you kind of did the same thing the guy on the brownwood board did.

This is what I read. "or read on the Brownwood board that my daughter was killed last night"

and my reaction was based on that before I kept on reading.

That is comparing apples to oranges Kyle.:rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
07-20-2010, 11:28 AM
I like peaches and mom you and rita are both peaches in my book'

garciap77
07-20-2010, 11:40 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah "PURPLE"
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/margarita_purple_thumbnail.jpg

pirate4state
07-20-2010, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
I like peaches and mom you and rita are both peaches in my book' awww, thanks :)

GARCIA - I only like the purple margaritas at Baby A's because they are muy fuerte! :D

garciap77
07-20-2010, 12:50 PM
awww, thanks :)

GARCIA - I only like the purple margaritas at Baby A's because they are muy fuerte! :D

ˇAy, borracha!:D

;)

BaseballUmp
07-20-2010, 12:59 PM

I Finally just made my way over to the 2A Board...seems alot different lol

trying to figure out which schtick ill be going with lol

PPSTATEBOUND
07-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
I Finally just made my way over to the 2A Board...seems alot different lol

trying to figure out which schtick ill be going with lol

LOL it is....:wave:

saw ya there!

BaseballUmp
07-20-2010, 01:39 PM
lol who is the brownwood and celina of 2A on that board? hopefully no Rocket's haha

PPSTATEBOUND
07-20-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
lol who is the brownwood and celina of 2A on that board? hopefully no Rocket's haha

LOL...Going with Godley and Littlefield 2010..before realignmnet Pilot Point and Godley. The site is quite comical and has some good football minds scanning it daily, one big family with new comers welcomed and appreciated. No to gooders on that board, very easy to get a foot in and be part of the madness.:taunt:

Ranger Mom
07-20-2010, 02:58 PM
awww, thanks :)

I don't know what that means....but I DO know after I had 2 of them I didn't even realize we went and played miniature golf after we left Baby A's...until I saw the score card the next day!!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/Twinkles1986/DrunkGirlSmiley.gif

I have noticed I only seem to drink margarita's around you, for some reason!!!:D

pirate4state
07-20-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't know what that means....but I DO know after I had 2 of them I didn't even realize we went and played miniature golf after we left Baby A's...until I saw the score card the next day!!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/Twinkles1986/DrunkGirlSmiley.gif

I have noticed I only seem to drink margarita's around you, for some reason!!!:D

:D :D :D :D :D

muy fuerte = very strong :p

Ranger Mom
07-20-2010, 03:38 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

muy fuerte = very strong :p

Very much so!!!:eek:

Trashman
07-20-2010, 04:02 PM

Later 3ADL

What a jack*ss......:hand: :wave:

garciap77
07-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
What a jack*ss......:hand: :wave:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Signs/2-lol.gif

UPanIN
07-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Enough already

The bashing is complete:vrycnfsd:

wimbo_pro
07-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
Enough already

The bashing is complete:vrycnfsd:

not quite done....

Footballhudini, I push you down on the playground, kick sand in your face, eat your Snickers Bar, and steal your girlfriend. Take THAT,you Jackwagon.

OK...done.

garciap77
07-20-2010, 10:26 PM
not quite done....

Footballhudini, I push you down on the playground, kick sand in your face, eat your Snickers Bar, and steal your girlfriend. Take THAT,you Jackwagon.

OK...done.

Wimbo_prohttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/fighting-230.GIFFootballhudini

:D

;)

sinton66
07-20-2010, 11:19 PM
not quite done....

OK...done.

You forgot to throw the tissue box at him.:D

IHStangFan
07-21-2010, 12:10 AM
WOOHOOO!! Let's all pile on!! :rolleyes:

wimbo_pro
07-21-2010, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
You forgot to throw the tissue box at him.:D

I left it in Mamby Pamby Land.

ronwx5x
07-21-2010, 09:10 AM
I left it in Mamby Pamby Land.

Hey, if you're going to throw insults, at least spell them correctly! It's namby pamby.

From the Free Dictionary:

nam·by-pam·by (nmb-pmb)adj.
1. Insipid and sentimental.
2. Lacking vigor or decisiveness; spineless.
n. pl. nam·by-pam·bies
One that is insipid, sentimental, or weak.
:p

wimbo_pro
07-21-2010, 09:19 AM
Hey, if you're going to throw insults, at least spell them correctly! It's namby pamby.

n. pl. nam·by-pam·bies

Wow...now I feel like a jurk.

wimbo_pro
07-21-2010, 01:29 PM

n. pl. nam·by-pam·bies

One other thing Ron...from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mamby

1. mamby pamby
A wimpy insipid person that is as milk toast as the worst rhyming poetry imaginable. Coined in the 1700's to describe the work of poet Ambrose Phillips(1674-1749)

ronwx5x
07-21-2010, 01:53 PM
One other thing Ron...from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mamby

1. mamby pamby
A wimpy insipid person that is as milk toast as the worst rhyming poetry imaginable. Coined in the 1700's to describe the work of poet Ambrose Phillips(1674-1749)

OK, OK. We're both correct!!! I really think mine is better though, since an urban dictionary sounds "iffy" at best.:cool:

Don't answer this post as I want to have the last word.:D

Charlie47
07-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Here's my favorite Jacket2000 quote: "Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!".:D

Aw shucks, you took mine! Well bye anyhow!!;) :rolleyes:

wimbo_pro
07-21-2010, 02:05 PM

Don't answer this post as I want to have the last word.:D

Okey Dokey.

LE Dad
07-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Geez, I hope zero week gets here soon.:doh:

garciap77
07-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Geez, I hope zero week gets here soon.:doh:

What happened with your vacation?????

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Leisures_and_Sports/swimming-pool-014.gif

TheDOCTORdre
07-21-2010, 04:40 PM
i was here

lostaussie
07-21-2010, 04:43 PM
where u been .............you late:D

LE Dad
07-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
What happened with your vacation?????

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Leisures_and_Sports/swimming-pool-014.gif At Caesars right now!!:D

bobcat4life
07-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
At Caesars right now!!:D Does Caeser really live there?

LE Dad
07-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
Does Caeser really live there? I think so... I am about to buy him a second home though.:D