PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson

Ranger Mom
07-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Is he a raving lunatic???

Is he being set up???

I am beginning to think it might be a little (or a lot) of both!!

JasperDog94
07-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Mel and Tom Cruise need to do a movie together called "How to Ruin Your Image and Destroy Your Career". Both of these guys are off their rocker.

ronwx5x
07-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Is he a raving lunatic???

Is he being set up???

I am beginning to think it might be a little (or a lot) of both!!

Yes, when he drinks, which appears to be often.

No, he sets himself up just fine.

AP Panther Fan
07-15-2010, 11:14 AM
I haven't kept up with the recent debacle, but I'm not much of a Mel Gibson fan to begin with .....(especially after the "then and now" photos we both looked at in 44inarow's email).:speech:;)

BullsFan
07-15-2010, 11:14 AM
I think he's out of control, but I don't have one iota of sympathy for Baby Mamma. That's what happens when you mess with a married man. As far as I'm concerned they could both drop down a deep deep hole. Then maybe that poor baby (the only one in the whole mess I sympathize with) could get a decent set of parents.

(Baby Mamma claims not to know HOW on earth these conversations she secretly recorded keep being released. But if you ask, she can tell you which website to go to pretty quickly. Ummm....yeah.)

Ranger Mom
07-15-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Yes, when he drinks, which appears to be often.

No, he sets himself up just fine.

There sure are lots of places saying those tapes were tampered with.

I don't doubt that is him saying it...but one report I just read that says where his g/f...or baby momma....or whatever she is says" You hit me when I was holding our baby" and in the back ground you hear Mel say....."you "F-b0mb" deserved it....it is being said what Mel said was on a separate track and inserted behind what she was saying.

If it is proven that this was recorded with professional recording equipment and then edited, it's gonna blow this case, as far as those 2 go, out of the water.'

No matter what happens, I don't see anyway Mel can bounce back after this.

Pity.....I always liked him!!:(

sinton66
07-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Hollyweird has ALWAYS believed that any publicity is good publicity. (Mel's pretty much past it anyway).