PDA

View Full Version : Last Years Mvps

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 03:35 PM
MY MVPS of last years Sports season
Football- Stump Godfrey, Gilmer, top 5 player this decade. Ethan Hiser, Graham, watched him play Carthage, had 22 tackles, and didn't even play jr year, had a total of 185 tackles, that's nasty.

Basketball- Kevin Wagner, Estacado (K-Wag) State Champs, Youtube sensation, 5'6 and can throw it down

Track- Not to big of a track fan, but I guess I would throw in Haynes or Thomas from WOS since they won state

Baseball- Soph Kolbey Karpenter was INCREDIBLE, lead the state in home runs, will be playing pros one day

Golf- Pleasant Groves Sean Romero who shot a 66! There is also a Soph from Graham, don't remember his name, he's being talked to by all the major colleges

MVP of the Sr class of 2010-TRAE DAVIS, Mexia, played all 3 major sports (Football Basketball Baseball) Was qb for Mexia (who got beat by eventual state champs Carthage), Team Captian for the basketball team, and Baseball, WOW, at a time lead the NATION in home runs and batting average, had I think 3 no hitters? and got drafted by our Texas Rangers :clap:

Tennis, CC, Powerlifting- Who Cares? :D ;)

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Who were y'alls mvps ?

Highschoolfan78
07-13-2010, 12:13 PM
Just give the tennis award to the most valuable team and that would be Abilene Wylie.

I know it's 5A, but Power-lifting should go to the Victoria kid who broke all kinds of records.

CC= sad to say I don't know anyone.

fresh-j
07-13-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
Just give the tennis award to the most valuable team and that would be Abilene Wylie.

I know it's 5A, but Power-lifting should go to the Victoria kid who broke all kinds of records.

CC= sad to say I don't know anyone.

Yes, wrestling would be the kid from Allen, and tennis would go to Wylie since they like haven't lost this decade :D