PDA

View Full Version : FSSW knows....

LE Dad
07-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Friday Sept 17th
DQ Big Game of the Week

Liberty-Eylau @ Gilmer

Should be a good one with Gilmers home win streak in danger. I can feel the ground starting to shake already...

or maybe thats my stomach cause I am sure ready to eat.

garciap77
07-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Friday Sept 17th
DQ Big Game of the Week

Liberty-Eylau @ Gilmer

Should be a good one with Gilmers home win streak in danger. I can feel the ground starting to shake already...

or maybe thats my stomach cause I am sure ready to eat.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

waterboy
07-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I can feel the ground starting to shake already.....or maybe thats my stomach cause I am sure ready to eat.
I think that shaking is from FEAR!:D

j/k.....that oughta be a good 'un! I'm really interested in seeing how the Buckeyes gel this year with all the new players. I think they will be just fine....and will surprise some people.;)

LE Dad
07-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I think that shaking is from FEAR!:D

j/k.....that oughta be a good 'un! I'm really interested in seeing how the Buckeyes gel this year with all the new players. I think they will be just fine....and will surprise some people.;) Just don't expect any 3rd qtr gifts this year and if the rumor I heard about our last years #2 WR not transferring are true you just may be on to something with that fear thing.lol

I know the Buckeyes will be ready. It may be with new faces but they will be running the same plays that have worked for years. It will all come down to execution as it always does.:nerd:

I am ready!!
:clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :crazy1:

waterboy
07-12-2010, 01:59 PM
So, is that #2 receiver you're talking about transferring to another Texarkana school? Texas High or Pleasant Grove.....?

LE Dad
07-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
So, is that #2 receiver you're talking about transferring to another Texarkana school? Texas High or Pleasant Grove.....? He was supposed to be moving to Dallas, but I heard that he was in weight room the other day.
Haven't been in town much the past month so I don't know if he will or won't be back. If he is, I will feel alot better about our WR and secondary.

Aesculus gilmus
07-12-2010, 02:23 PM
The Leopards are overdue for a win against Gilmer, but it'd be far more likely up there.

The home field advantage at Buckeye Stadium is worth two or three TDs, at least.

Some teams coming in there have had to be held back from slinking back to the bus after warmups. Not really. I'll bet some have thought about it, though.

LE Dad
07-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
The Leopards are overdue for a win against Gilmer, but it'd be far more likely up there.

The home field advantage at Buckeye Stadium is worth two or three TDs, at least.

Some teams coming in there have had to be held back from slinking back to the bus after warmups. Not really. I'll bet some have thought about it, though. This group has been to Buckeyeland and knows what its about.
It is a tough place to win, but all of the pieces could be in place for this to be the year. We shall see.:cool: