PDA

View Full Version : Burnet vs. KC

J-town Hustler
11-18-2003, 06:33 PM
Alright, here is what I think about this. Burnet is a very good team I admit. They tore us up last year. The possibility of them beating a smaller college team might hold up. Bigger college?...perhaps, but unlikely. College teams scout from coast to coast and in some cases, other countries. Would a 3A Texas team be able to beat them? Most definitely no. Then, KC? Why would anyone ever want to think that Burnet would be able to beat the number one team in PRO football, where they get paid to play. The assumption that Burnet could beat the Chiefs is as unlikely as someone saying that the Jaguars would take the Lombardi Trophy home. The whole thought, is quite rediculous...

3ahunter2k4
11-18-2003, 06:35 PM
dude what is wrong with you. it was obviously a joke. the chiefs, no college team could come within 3 touchdowns of the chiefs, much less beat them. and even less a 3A high school team.

J-town Hustler
11-18-2003, 06:38 PM
Ok...perhaps you are the one not knowing that this is in fact a joke...so...we find ourselves at a dead end...two jokes and no sense of humor...

crzyjournalist03
11-18-2003, 06:39 PM
J-town Hustler:
Alright, here is what I think about this. Burnet is a very good team I admit. They tore us up last year. The possibility of them beating a smaller college team might hold up. Bigger college?...perhaps, but unlikely. College teams scout from coast to coast and in some cases, other countries. Would a 3A Texas team be able to beat them? Most definitely no. Then, KC? Why would anyone ever want to think that Burnet would be able to beat the number one team in PRO football, where they get paid to play. The assumption that Burnet could beat the Chiefs is as unlikely as someone saying that the Jaguars would take the Lombardi Trophy home. The whole thought, is quite rediculous...whoa whoa whoa...the Chiefs are having a great year, but to say they're the number one team in pro football? Give the Titans some love man...

J-town Hustler
11-18-2003, 06:41 PM
How could I leave out the Titans??? My old Houston?...for shame

whtfbplaya
11-18-2003, 10:53 PM
lol

spiveyrat
11-19-2003, 07:50 AM
J-town Hustler:
Alright, here is what I think about this. Burnet is a very good team I admit. They tore us up last year. The possibility of them beating a smaller college team might hold up. Bigger college?...perhaps, but unlikely. College teams scout from coast to coast and in some cases, other countries. Would a 3A Texas team be able to beat them? Most definitely no. Then, KC? Why would anyone ever want to think that Burnet would be able to beat the number one team in PRO football, where they get paid to play. The assumption that Burnet could beat the Chiefs is as unlikely as someone saying that the Jaguars would take the Lombardi Trophy home. The whole thought, is quite rediculous...You haven't been around long enough to understand some of the sarcasm that goes on around in here. You should test the water before you jump in.

3afan
11-19-2003, 07:51 AM
J-town Hustler:
Alright, here is what I think about this. Burnet is a very good team I admit. They tore us up last year. The possibility of them beating a smaller college team might hold up. Bigger college?...perhaps, but unlikely. College teams scout from coast to coast and in some cases, other countries. Would a 3A Texas team be able to beat them? Most definitely no. Then, KC? Why would anyone ever want to think that Burnet would be able to beat the number one team in PRO football, where they get paid to play. The assumption that Burnet could beat the Chiefs is as unlikely as someone saying that the Jaguars would take the Lombardi Trophy home. The whole thought, is quite rediculous...:rolleyes:

bulldogvet85
11-19-2003, 09:48 AM
J-town Hustler:
Alright, here is what I think about this. Burnet is a very good team I admit. They tore us up last year. The possibility of them beating a smaller college team might hold up. Bigger college?...perhaps, but unlikely. College teams scout from coast to coast and in some cases, other countries. Would a 3A Texas team be able to beat them? Most definitely no. Then, KC? Why would anyone ever want to think that Burnet would be able to beat the number one team in PRO football, where they get paid to play. The assumption that Burnet could beat the Chiefs is as unlikely as someone saying that the Jaguars would take the Lombardi Trophy home. The whole thought, is quite rediculous...to much thought went into that one to just be considered a joke :rolleyes: