PDA

View Full Version : 7 on 7 Div 2?

Gsquared
07-12-2010, 07:16 AM
Who won, and who came in second and third?

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 07:30 AM
Brownwood won, Cam Yoe (now 2A) got second on a last second pass. Graham got 3rd (I think they were better than Celina and Sanger YES). Graylon Brown was tournament MVP :cool:

Gsquared
07-12-2010, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Brownwood won, Cam Yoe (now 2A) got second on a last second pass. Graham got 3rd (I think they were better than Celina and Sanger YES). Graylon Brown was tournament MVP :cool:
Wow! So Brownwood beat Celina in the finals? What was the score and where did Sanger finish? Who did Yoe beat for 2nd? Dang, monday and im full of ???'s

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Brownwood beat Celina in the Semis (got a lil rough ;) ) Sanger got SMOKED by Cam Yoe in the Semis, and Graham breezed through the consolation bracket except for the last game, also a last second TD pass:clap:

Gsquared
07-12-2010, 07:55 AM
Brownwood beat Celina in the Semis (got a lil rough ;) ) Sanger got SMOKED by Cam Yoe in the Semis, and Graham breezed through the consolation bracket except for the last game, also a last second TD pass:clap:
Oh ok, so who did Brownwood beat in the finals?

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Cam Yoe 34-32.

Gsquared
07-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Cam Yoe 34-32.
Allrighty, thanks for the info! Now im armed and lethal for a Monday cuz I know it all now! Hehehe

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Allrighty, thanks for the info! Now im armed and lethal for a Monday cuz I know it all now! Hehehe :cool:

BwdLion_80
07-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Graham did not get 3rd! They were 33rd!:eek:

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
Graham did not get 3rd! They were 33rd!:eek:
there's alotta ways to look at it :D I think they were 3rd, some of the players were supposevly sick on the first day (sounds like a bad excuse when I heard it) but Graham seemed to be the biggest and tallest D2 team there, just not the best :thinking:

Matthew328
07-12-2010, 09:40 AM
I think Graham was probably in the 10-20 range....

dont think they could have beaten

Brownwood
Yoe
Celina
Lovejoy
Gatesville
Somerset
Carthage
Wimberley
Snyder

Several other games would have been toss ups.

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Snyders Keenon Ward looked PHENOMONAL. He will play D1 ball.

BEAST
07-12-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I think Graham was probably in the 10-20 range....

dont think they could have beaten

Brownwood
Yoe
Celina
Lovejoy
Gatesville
Somerset
Carthage
Wimberley
Snyder

Several other games would have been toss ups.

Matt, will there be a final ranking? I agree with you on Graham. I watched them in the consol final. Im not real sure they were better than Burnet.

BEAST

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey beast (Or Coach;)) and Celina people, why Was Brownwood late for their game against Celina? And did anyone watch LT play ?

gatordaze
07-12-2010, 10:31 AM

Graham was last in their pool and only won one game on Thursday. On Friday they won their first two games against the losers bracket by a total of 21 points.

By contrast Celina was undefeated in pool play and beat their day two first two opponents by 54 points in the championship bracket including teams that won their bracket and won against teams that beat Graham.

Graham number 3 is nonsense.

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Graham was last in their pool and only won one game on Thursday. On Friday they won their first two games against the losers bracket by a total of 21 points.

By contrast Celina was undefeated in pool play and beat their day two first two opponents by 54 points in the championship bracket including teams that won their bracket and won against teams that beat Graham.

Graham number 3 is nonsense.

Is Silma mad they didn't get to play on Kyle field:rolleyes:

BEAST
07-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Hey beast (Or Coach;)) and Celina people, why Was Brownwood late for their game against Celina? And did anyone watch LT play ?

After our quarterfinal game, the "white hat" told me we had about an hour because they were still playing consolation games. I told my guys they could go use the restroom etc. About 5 minutes later I was informed we had less than 10 minutes. I told the official he was going to have to wait and I did my best finding everyone. Crazy.

BEAST

BleedOrange
07-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Is Silma mad they didn't get to play on Kyle field:rolleyes:

I don't think anyone is mad. Proud of the boys for putting up another great performance at 7 on 7. They lost to a very talented Brownwood team Hats off to them. I will say your logic on Graham getting third is beyond perplexing.

garciap77
07-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
After our quarterfinal game, the "white hat" told me we had about an hour because they were still playing consolation games. I told my guys they could go use the restroom etc. About 5 minutes later I was informed we had less than 10 minutes. I told the official he was going to have to wait and I did my best finding everyone. Crazy.

BEAST

:thinking:

"White Hat"

P.S. We had no part in that!:D

;)

Congrats!!!!!:)

LE Dad
07-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

"White Hat"

;)

Congrats!!!!!:) It's all about the PPP!!:D

:D

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 11:47 AM
BEAST. I did ind it ammusing that y'all didn't even warm up yet still beat the defending state champs :D

garciap77
07-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
It's all about the PPP!!:D

:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/shhh.jpg

BEAST
07-12-2010, 11:58 AM

"White Hat"

;)

Congrats!!!!!:)

White Hat is a main official. Not a ref.

BEAST

BEAST
07-12-2010, 11:59 AM
BEAST. I did ind it ammusing that y'all didn't even warm up yet still beat the defending state champs :D

Didnt need to warm up, we didnt have time to cool down. You wont hear me speak badly of Slima's 7 on 7 teams. Their track record speaks for itself. But, ours does too. Both Brownwood and Celina are almost always in the final 8 or better.

BEAST

LE Dad
07-12-2010, 12:04 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/shhh.jpg :eek: :eek: :eek:

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Didnt need to warm up, we didnt have time to cool down. You wont hear me speak badly of Slima's 7 on 7 teams. Their track record speaks for itself. But, ours does too. Both Brownwood and Celina are almost always in the final 8 or better.

BEAST

the real thing starts in 45 days ;)

garciap77
07-12-2010, 12:54 PM
White Hat is a main official. Not a ref.

BEAST

I knew we had nothing to do with it!:D

;)