PDA

View Full Version : I guess Nebraska has Texas as their "Game of the YEAR!"

PHS Wildcats
07-12-2010, 12:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcqfmasYafg

Be careful what you ask for!

squid
07-12-2010, 06:24 AM
exactly. The thing the bugeaters seem to overlook is that the Horns defense will probably be better than the blackshirts. Should be a low scoring game either way it goes....

PHS Wildcats
07-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Yea, I'm going to that game!!

BEAST
07-13-2010, 08:17 AM
I am not even a big UT fan but Nebraska is stupid for this. Picking on the big dog aint smart.

BEAST

wildstangs
07-13-2010, 09:06 AM
Texas has owned Nebraska since the Big 12 was created. Will be sweet for the Horns to send Nebraska to the Big 10 with another loss to Texas.

LionKing
07-13-2010, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
I am not even a big UT fan but Nebraska is stupid for this. Picking on the big dog aint smart.

BEAST Yea, chatted with some Husker fans, and it's bothering them that the Husker media and even the athletic dept. is pushing this game, they know that ''all'' the games are important, not just one, beating Texas means nothing if you lose the next week, that, with the possibility of a rematch looming in the Big 12 Title game if they both win their divisions, they just want the ''one game at a time'' attitude.

Rabid Cougar
07-13-2010, 04:30 PM
OK... I hate the Children of the Corn and tu.... but that got me SOOO pumped for FOOTBALL season in general... I cannot wait!

NastySlot
07-13-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcqfmasYafg

Be careful what you ask for!

I saw that entire video when I was in Lincoln a few weeks ago....it's titled Game Day--(it didn't talk about a date or red out guess was edited for this year).....pretty good stuff. Took the tour of the facilities saw both Pelini and Osbourne....Osbourne was on an afternoon jog.

I love that sign in the players tunnel...where most have play like a champion today....Nebraska's read "I play for Nebraska."