PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Hello everyone, I've been a viewer for quite some time and this is my first post! Excited to be a part of the REAL smacktalk :devil:

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by fresh-j
Hello everyone, I've been a viewer for quite some time and this is my first post! Excited to be a part of the REAL smacktalk :devil: Glad to have ya Fresh - j. :)

Old Tiger
07-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Where are you from? Who do you root for? Celina or Brownwood? Rocket or Old Tiger?

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Glad to be here! Since you were my first responder I suppose I'll suport liberty eylau :D

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Well Old Tiger, I don't really have a team, almost like a wonderer, however I'd say I don't wanna get on rockets bad sad for the time being;)

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Welcome to the board DJ Jazzy Jeff...I mean Fresh-J. :)

First question is what team to you root for or what district or region?

Second question is you say you've been a viewer for quite some time. So, I'm guessing
you've figured out that LE Dad is the resident idiot? :thinking: :devil:

Yoe_09
07-11-2010, 09:27 PM
Welcome. Watch out for the Rockdale people they can be grumpy at times.

Old Tiger
07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Welcome. Watch out for the Rockdale people they can be grumpy at times. did you get my PM?

bigwood33
07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Welcome fresh, the fun really starts in about 41 days!

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Im gonna sound like a noob, but whats a PM? Lmao, can't wait for 46 more days till kickoff! and If i had to pick a region I'd have to go with...(Drumroll please)... REGION I!

coach
07-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Im gonna sound like a noob, but whats a PM? Lmao, can't wait for 46 more days till kickoff! and If i had to pick a region I'd have to go with...(Drumroll please)... REGION I!

you didnt sound like a "noob" until you said noob so please dont use it again and a pm is a private message...you can send messages about ppl like sinton66 cant see them

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Welcome to the board DJ Jazzy Jeff...I mean Fresh-J. :)

First question is what team to you root for or what district or region?

Second question is you say you've been a viewer for quite some time. So, I'm guessing
you've figured out that LE Dad is the resident idiot? :thinking: :devil: Sweeeeeetwater Piiiiiiiink is a biiiiiiit sh....y.

huh dang keyboard....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
07-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by coach
you didnt sound like a "noob" until you said noob so please dont use it again and a pm is a private message...you can send messages about ppl like sinton66 cant see them unless somebody snitches and they make up a rule that you can't be hateful/derogatory in PM's anymore

coach
07-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
unless somebody snitches and they make up a rule that you can't be hateful/derogatory in PM's anymore

seriously...

LE Dad
Glad to be here! Since you were my first responder I suppose I'll suport liberty eylau :D Good choice, but you can roll with whoever you want bro. I am pretty easy going.

fresh-j
And Coach, you will be my first hater it seems. Well I would hate on Fairfield but it seems 1-9 is bad enough:eek:

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 09:38 PM
And Coach, you will be my first hater it seems. Well I would hate on Fairfield but it seems 1-9 is bad enough:eek: :spitlol: :1omg!: :fnypost:

Old Tiger
07-11-2010, 09:39 PM
And Coach, you will be my first hater it seems. Well I would hate on Fairfield but it seems 1-9 is bad enough:eek: At least he backs his team and doesn't hide behind an online alias where supposedly you're a roamer and don't support a team but more less you support a region. ;) :D

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 09:41 PM
At least he backs his team and doesn't hide behind an online alias where supposedly you're a roamer and don't support a team but more less you support a region. ;) :D

Well I can see who the Butt buddies are here :D Haha jk, I will say I went to High school in Reg 1, that's why i support it

coach
07-11-2010, 09:42 PM
And Coach, you will be my first hater it seems. Well I would hate on Fairfield but it seems 1-9 is bad enough:eek:

trust me we have won 8 games in 5 years...you are going to have to better than that if you are going to make fun of my team

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 09:44 PM
WTH... You have been registered since 2008!!:confused:

:eek: :eek:

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
WTH... You have been registered since 2008!!:confused:

:eek: :eek:

Hehe;) ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Well hell that didn't take long to figure out. LE Dad recruited his boyfriend. :doh:

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Well I can see who the Butt buddies are here :D Haha jk, I will say I went to High school in Reg 1, that's why i support it Nah Coach n OT are actually 2 of the cooler posters here. They are alot straighter than that other jacka$$. :rolleyes:

coach
07-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Nah Coach n OT are actually 2 of the cooler posters here. They are alot straighter than that other jacka$$. :rolleyes:

lol thanks...who is the other donkey you speak of

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Glad to know.. and Rocket only comes out when you disturb his b wood babies right :confused: :p

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Well hell that didn't take long to figure out. LE Dad recruited his boyfriend. :doh: Options were pretty simple....

LE Dad or Morons R U

I don't need recruits. Maybe you should work on getting your own teams posters to like you??
That was pretty laughable when Stang Red busted you out and now I know why.

Truly a sad individual.:dispntd: :dispntd:

95mustang
07-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Glad to know.. and Rocket only comes out when you disturb his b wood babies right :confused: :p

No Rocket is always around. He just waits for the right time to pounce his prey. :D

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Options were pretty simple....

LE Dad or Morons R U

I don't need recruits. Maybe you should work on getting your own teams posters to like you??

Come on LE Dad gotta be nice to Swater they went 1-9 as well! Lol, they shoulda won more but their RB BJ Walker seemed to be Lazy and didn't try if the were getting smoked :rolleyes:

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Glad to know.. and Rocket only comes out when you disturb his b wood babies right :confused: :p Rocket will be out in about 15 days and won't shutup until about December. He is harmless and his smack is all in good fun, just as mine is. Some ppl like our little tag a long here just take crap personal and cry on their keyboard all night long ":weeping: :weeping: LE Dad hurt my feelings again:weeping: " GROW UP!!:doh:

Don't take anything Rocket says personal. :cool:

ccmom
07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Come on LE Dad gotta be nice to Swater they went 1-9 as well! Lol, they shoulda won more but their RB BJ Walker seemed to be Lazy and didn't try if the were getting smoked :rolleyes: Welcome, Mr. "I don't represent a team but went to school in Region 1." :rolleyes: I'm not sure if that is really the name of a Sweetwater player in the post above, but if so....you will figure out what a PM is pretty quickly. :eek:

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Come on LE Dad gotta be nice to Swater they went 1-9 as well! Lol, they shoulda won more but their RB BJ Walker seemed to be Lazy and didn't try if the were getting smoked :rolleyes: Nothing but love for Sweetwater... Mots of their posters are very cool and I get along with fine, but a few just have zero class.:thinking: :rolleyes:

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 10:08 PM
CC Mom, A I respect Wylie, although they won't be as good this year, all the have is Joe Nasser, Derek Morrow, and jr to be Richard Bloomer.. now do you believe me that BJ Walker was the player for S water :)

Yoe_09
07-11-2010, 10:10 PM
did you get my PM?

Yeah lol, thanks for heads up on that...had to get back on the tea sippers.

ccmom
07-11-2010, 10:11 PM
CC Mom, A I respect Wylie, although they won't be as good this year, all the have is Joe Nasser, Derek Morrow, and jr to be Richard Bloomer.. now do you believe me that BJ Walker was the player for S water :) . Ummm....didn't say I didn't believe you....was referring to the fact that you called him "lazy". Be careful....you don't wanna get in trouble already. You should be nice and sweet like me!:D

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
. Ummm....didn't say I didn't believe you....was referring to the fact that you called him "lazy". Be careful....you don't wanna get in trouble already. You should be nice and sweet like me!:D

Haha, you doubted me though, and how come I can't call him lazy, but (just for example) throughout the season people can hate and whine about the McCoy kid from graham :cool: :confused:

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Options were pretty simple....

LE Dad or Morons R U

Just when I thought you couldn't be more stupid you continue you to wow me.

garciap77
07-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Hello everyone, I've been a viewer for quite some time and this is my first post! Excited to be a part of the REAL smacktalk :devil:

Welcome!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/good-news-175.gif

piratebg
07-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Welcome :wave:

Old Tiger
07-11-2010, 10:25 PM
LE Dad and Fresh J :D

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3121/asdfvx.jpg

ccmom
07-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Haha, you doubted me though, and how come I can't call him lazy, but (just for example) throughout the season people can hate and whine about the McCoy kid from graham :cool: :confused: No....never doubted you....just find it annoying when a poster won't declare which school he is associated with or supports...but that's just me. I also don't agree with calling out kids by name in a negative way, but I'm just a girl...what do I know?:rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey LE Dad's boyfriend. That wasn't real smart using a current players real name. Maybe the resident idiot didn't clue you into the rules of the board. :doh:

garciap77
07-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Well hell that didn't take long to figure out. LE Dad recruited his boyfriend. :doh:
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-171.GIF

fresh-j
07-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Hey LE Dad's boyfriend. That wasn't real smart using a current players real name. Maybe the resident idiot didn't clue you into the rules of the board. :doh:

Did i hurted poor lil s waters feewings :(

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Hey LE Dad's boyfriend. That wasn't real smart using a current players real name. Maybe the resident idiot didn't clue you into the rules of the board. :doh: Bro don't put your "Rainbow Bright" lifestyle off on me afterall I ain't the one with "Sweeeet" in my SN.:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Nothing but love for Sweetwater... Mots of their posters are very cool and I get along with fine, but a few just have zero class.:thinking: :rolleyes:

This from a bible thumber that makes fun of "retards". :rolleyes:

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Just when I thought you couldn't be more stupid you continue you to wow me. LE Dad puts the I in IQ!:D....

while.....

Sweeeeetwater Red keeps putting....

The MORE in moron. :clap: :clap:

:D

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Yawn. Could this have been more easy? I'm flattered that LE Dad felt out classed and had to bring his "nymph" on board as a back up., But I'm done.

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 10:54 PM
This from a bible thumber that makes fun of "retards". :rolleyes: First let me apoligize about your disability. Honestly, I had no idea, but it does explain alot.:doh:

Now at what point have I ever proclaimed to be a "Bible thumper"?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WOS87
07-11-2010, 11:04 PM
FYI... the Mods are watching.... simmer down now ladies!

This thread feels like an episode of the Real Housewives of the 3ADownLow

:p ;)

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Yawn. Could this have been more easy? I'm flattered that LE Dad felt out classed and had to bring his "nymph" on board as a back up., But I'm done. Pleeeeeeeaze now littl beeeach!!! The day I need any help dealing with your lone star card totin disabilty check cashing self will be the day I hang it up.... Little one what you fail:tisk: :tisk: to realize is that I have yet to unleash what can be brought to bear on your lame broken down a$$!!:rolleyes: DO NOT let me repeat DO NOT go to smack war with me cause I will personally smack your little lame a$$ so hard you will forget your SN and even if you do remember you will NEVER and I mean NEVER TYPE YOUR PASSWORD AGAIIIIIN!!!

c-ya. :sleeping:

WOS87
07-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Pleeeeeeeaze now littl beeeach!!! The day I need any help dealing with your lone star card totin disabilty check cashing self will be the day I hang it up.... Little one what you fail:tisk: :tisk: to realize is that I have yet to unleash what can be brought to bear on your lame broken down a$$!!:rolleyes: DO NOT let me repeat DO NOT go to smack war with me cause I will personally smack your little lame a$$ so hard you will forget your SN and even if you do remember you will NEVER and I mean NEVER TYPE YOUR PASSWORD AGAIIIIIN!!!

c-ya. :sleeping:

Ummm.... did you NOT just see my last post! Cut it out!

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
FYI... the Mods are watching.... simmer down now ladies!

This thread feels like an episode of the Real Housewives of the 3ADownLow

:p ;) Yes sir.:nerd:

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
Ummm.... did you NOT just see my last post! Cut it out! After I posted that I did.:D

ccmom
07-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Boys...they never listen.:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
07-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Boys...they never listen.:rolleyes: Girls....they think they know everything :rolleyes: :D

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 11:21 PM
Boys...they never listen.:rolleyes: Hey, I was busy typing!:mad:

ccmom
07-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Girls....they think they know everything :rolleyes: :D . Well, if you would listen to us, you might figure out that we actually DO know a lot! :D

Old Tiger
07-11-2010, 11:30 PM
. Well, if you would listen to us, you might figure out that we actually DO know a lot! :D We try to listen we just can decipher it between all the nagging and gibberish :D

LE Dad
07-11-2010, 11:35 PM
We try to listen we just can decipher it between all the nagging and gibberish :D Nice sig!:thumbsup:

SintonFan
07-12-2010, 03:24 AM
. Well, if you would listen to us, you might figure out that we actually DO know a lot! :D

Thank goodness SOMEONE knows how to cook and clean...:D

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 07:32 AM
I happened to cause mayhem my first day :nerd:

garciap77
07-12-2010, 07:51 AM

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/bad-boy-devil.gif

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 07:53 AM
:evilgrin: :cheerl: :weeping:

garciap77
07-12-2010, 08:03 AM
:evilgrin: :cheerl: :weeping:
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Tongue/making-fun-054.GIF

;)

fresh-j
07-12-2010, 08:11 AM
:clap: :2thumbsup :smoker:

Ranger Mom
07-12-2010, 08:59 AM

I have a feeling this is definitely NOT your first day nor your first time around the block!:thinking:

LE Dad
07-12-2010, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/bad-boy-devil.gif :D