PDA

View Full Version : Any Big Brother fans around?

BullsFan
07-09-2010, 05:32 PM
I've been watching this show for a few years (with the exception of the Evil Dick season, but that's a whole 'nother topic), and I really like it. But this year I'm super excited because there's a guy from Decatur on. Yes, DECATUR!! Now I may enjoy watching the Bulls smear the Eagles all over the football field, but when it comes to something this big I'm all over the Wise County guy. (For that matter, I'd be all over anyone from Texas, but this guy is a whole lot closer to home.)

So, does anyone else around here watch the show?

Sweetwater Red
07-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by BullsFan
I've been watching this show for a few years (with the exception of the Evil Dick season, but that's a whole 'nother topic), and I really like it. But this year I'm super excited because there's a guy from Decatur on. Yes, DECATUR!! Now I may enjoy watching the Bulls smear the Eagles all over the football field, but when it comes to something this big I'm all over the Wise County guy. (For that matter, I'd be all over anyone from Texas, but this guy is a whole lot closer to home.)

I do. So, do a few others on the board that I know of. Kinda disappointed that
he's the "stereotypical" Texan. But, oh well.

BullsFan
07-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I do. So, do a few others on the board that I know of. Kinda disappointed that
he's the "stereotypical" Texan. But, oh well.

What do you mean by stereotypical? Because he has an accent and it showed him working on what looked like a ranch? I think I'm okay with that, especially given some of the other 'stereotypes' that are in the house this season.

I watched a little bit of BBAD that first night, and was glad to see that Lane was a whole lot more outgoing and talkative than he first appeared.

Sweetwater Red
07-10-2010, 02:31 PM
What do you mean by stereotypical? Because he has an accent and it showed him working on what looked like a ranch? I think I'm okay with that, especially given some of the other 'stereotypes' that are in the house this season.

I watched a little bit of BBAD that first night, and was glad to see that Lane was a whole lot more outgoing and talkative than he first appeared.

Yeah. I don't know if you watch Survivor. But, he reminded me of JT (not real bright).
Then again it was one episode. So, we'll see.

BullsFan
07-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah. I don't know if you watch Survivor. But, he reminded me of JT (not real bright).

I know they sort of played up that angle the first ep, but I'm thinking it was because he didn't talk. And sometimes on this show that's actually the smartest move you can make.

At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Mrs Lion_Addict
07-11-2010, 06:39 PM

This will be my first season to watch....and I have to say I know you guys prolly love her ummmmm shall we say :rolleyes: "assets" but OMG the Red Head has gotta go!!! :doh: That laugh of her's is like fingernails on a chalkboard :doh:.....and hmmmmm I think the Saboteur is either Andrew or Kathy... what do you think? I hope the show gets better because right now they are kinda running it in the ground talking about nothing but who the Saboteur is, but I love Survivor so much that I thought I would give this a try :)

Mrs Lion_Addict
07-11-2010, 06:47 PM

I LOVE LOVE Survivor, and I thought JT did such a poor job this last season.....his first go around was so much better, but I guess the show went to his head the second time around..... but no matter I love those Texas boys ;) and I look forward to watching Lane I hope that him being so quite doesnt turn around and hurt him... I guess we will see tonight huh :-)

BullsFan
07-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Lion_Addict
This will be my first season to watch....and I have to say I know you guys prolly love her ummmmm shall we say :rolleyes: "assets" but OMG the Red Head has gotta go!!! :doh: That laugh of her's is like fingernails on a chalkboard :doh:.....and hmmmmm I think the Saboteur is either Andrew or Kathy... what do you think? I hope the show gets better because right now they are kinda running it in the ground talking about nothing but who the Saboteur is, but I love Survivor so much that I thought I would give this a try :)

I could not agree more. I'm afraid if I was stuck in that house listening to that laugh for more than 24 hours I'd either kill her or kill myself!!

Stick with the show--it gets much much better once they actually start talking game. Then you get alliances and double-crosses and tons and tons of competitions for all kinds of things.

As to the saboteur, I thought of Kathy but I don't know if she could disguise her accent enough. The voice may be disguised but it sounds completely accentless. As to Andrew, if it is him he's doing a terrible job! They all already suspect him!

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2010, 07:37 PM
They're supposed to tell who the saboteur is in Thursday's episode. I think it's the doc myself.

Sweetwater Red
07-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Okay nevermind. Now they really are making him look too obvious. A friend mentioned the cop after the first episode. :thinking:

BullsFan
07-11-2010, 11:23 PM
I thought about the cop too, but she has a really strong accent and the voice of the saboteur, while disguised, is clearly pretty accentless. I'm wondering if it's not Britney. Her falling off the hotdog like she did and the claiming she had a knee injury which disappeared pretty quickly looks pretty bad.

Mrs Lion_Addict
07-12-2010, 09:59 AM
I could not agree more. I'm afraid if I was stuck in that house listening to that laugh for more than 24 hours I'd either kill her or kill myself!!

Stick with the show--it gets much much better once they actually start talking game. Then you get alliances and double-crosses and tons and tons of competitions for all kinds of things.

As to the saboteur, I thought of Kathy but I don't know if she could disguise her accent enough. The voice may be disguised but it sounds completely accentless. As to Andrew, if it is him he's doing a terrible job! They all already suspect him!

Well after last night.. I think I'm going to stick with Kathy (no pun intended ;-), cause it was so obvious that she didn't try in the popcorn stunt.....hmmmm but was it too obvious :thinking: IDK..... but it was alot better this time, not so much of the Red Head's laugh.. THANK-GOD!!! lol I think even the producers couldn't take it and had to show less of her this time before they lost their audience lmao

BullsFan
07-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Mrs Lion_Addict
Well after last night.. I think I'm going to stick with Kathy (no pun intended ;-), cause it was so obvious that she didn't try in the popcorn stunt.....hmmmm but was it too obvious :thinking: IDK..... but it was alot better this time, not so much of the Red Head's laugh.. THANK-GOD!!! lol I think even the producers couldn't take it and had to show less of her this time before they lost their audience lmao

LOL!! I can't think of ANYONE who'd want to hear that laugh!! She keeps that up and she'll get voted out just so the HGs don't have to listen to her anymore!!

If Kathy didn't try on either of the first two comps you'd think the HGs would suspect her, but they don't. I personally cannot wait until we can all find out who it is!!! (Rumor has it that there are two HGs who had a relationship before the show started, and people have noticed that Kathy and Britney both come from Arkansas and both have blonde hair. Of course, for both of them I think it came from a bottle so I don't think that necessarily means much...)

pirate4state
07-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I started watching this season. The first episode was entertaining, but I've gotta say that the people getting their keys (whatever that ceremony is) was just LAME, LAME, LAME!!! :hairpunk:

The cop getting stuck in the caramel last night was hilarious. She wasn't even TRYING to move! Are all challenges this messy? I guess I just don't understand the show itself.

It's like Real World met Survivor and they ended up on Double Dare. :doh: :D

I'll see what happens this first full week and decide whether I want to continue to watch.

ohhhhhhh, I also noticed that the wife beater "shirt" that Lane had on last night looked more like a woman's top than a guy's muscle shirt!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :thinking:

I LOVE, LOVE Survivor and can't wait until it is back on!!!

BullsFan
07-12-2010, 01:54 PM
I don't know what Double Dare is, but I would definitely agree that BB is a lot like Real World meets Survivor. There is a ton of different kinds of competitions, some for power (Head of House and Power of Veto) and some for privileges (like the luxury or Have/Have Not comps). I LOVE this show.

But I have to tell you that when I heard the premise, I thought it sounded like the dumbest thing I'd ever heard. I couldn't imagine people actually paid to basically watch other people in a house. Then a few years ago, I was up late one night in the summer and there was nothing on. I found Big Brother, which had been preempted earlier in the evening and was on at midnight. This was the all star season, and that one hour I watched was all it took. That night I got on my computer and watched all the eps of that season that had already aired, and I didn't miss another one that season. In fact, I really haven't missed many of them at all except during the Evil Dick season, and I hated him so much I quit watching.

Truly this show is cracktastic to me. It's campy and silly and melodramatic but I absolutely love it!

Txbroadcaster
07-12-2010, 01:59 PM
We love BB for the drama..and also because it is on like 3 nights a week

pirate4state
07-14-2010, 10:55 AM
Okay, so I caught a little bit of BB After Dark on Showtime last night. Now this is MUCH more my speed. Some of the HG were talking about the game and CUSSING! :D Too funny.

BullsFan
07-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Last year I was SO addicted to BBAD. I would watch it and cut out laminating all night long. And then school started and I almost died because I was so used to staying up late....LOL

I love that you get to see so much of the scheming and gametalk and the non-gametalk and them just having fun. Plus you get a much better idea of what people are like when it's not being edited by CBS.

Sweetwater Red
07-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Okay will someone please tell me what Enzo said that set Andrew off? I rewinded it
several times, but could never make it out.

BullsFan
07-15-2010, 10:00 AM
I must have missed it altogether because I didn't even know that Enzo set him off at all. I know that earlier this week Lane set him off by asking him what he was having for dinner one night. Lane then tried to explain that Andrew misunderstood him and Andrew kind of brushed it off. I think Andrew has some issues.

Sweetwater Red
07-15-2010, 10:08 AM
I must have missed it altogether because I didn't even know that Enzo set him off at all. I know that earlier this week Lane set him off by asking him what he was having for dinner one night. Lane then tried to explain that Andrew misunderstood him and Andrew kind of brushed it off. I think Andrew has some issues.

It was right after the sab made an appearance and announced that
two HGs had a lifelong relationship.

crzyjournalist03
07-15-2010, 10:43 AM
So if they're announcing who the saboteur is tonight, I wonder if she's getting voted off, or if they'll just reveal it to America while the houseguests are still in the dark.

I think it's Brittani personally.

BullsFan
07-15-2010, 11:12 AM
I think the saboteur is only being revealed to the viewing audience. I think that was the plan all along. I'm pretty sure they said last Thursday that we (the audience) would find out tonight, and that was well before they even know who was going to be on the block.

And thanks, Sweetwater. I'm going to go back and watch that part again to see what exactly I missed.

pirate4state
07-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Okay, I missed Wed & Thurs night's episodes so I'm gonna have to give it a real shot next week!

So Annie was evicted. I caught a little bit of big brother and saw something about her being the saboteur? I thought the saboteur wasn't gonna be eliminated?? :confused:

BullsFan
07-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Okay, I missed Wed & Thurs night's episodes so I'm gonna have to give it a real shot next week!

So Annie was evicted. I caught a little bit of big brother and saw something about her being the saboteur? I thought the saboteur wasn't gonna be eliminated?? :confused:

The saboteur was trying to stay in until at least week 5. If she did, she got $50K. Clearly Annie hasn't earned that. She did say in the after-interview with Julie Chen that she thought being the saboteur ruined her game. If she'd been in there just being herself instead of trying so hard to be the saboteur, she'd be fine. I think she might be right.

I just read somewhere that Annie is in sequester now instead of going home, and that possibly all of the first 4 evictees will be going into sequester. This might mean that at some point someone will be coming back...

pirate4state
07-19-2010, 09:44 AM
The saboteur was trying to stay in until at least week 5. If she did, she got $50K. Clearly Annie hasn't earned that. She did say in the after-interview with Julie Chen that she thought being the saboteur ruined her game. If she'd been in there just being herself instead of trying so hard to be the saboteur, she'd be fine. I think she might be right.

I just read somewhere that Annie is in sequester now instead of going home, and that possibly all of the first 4 evictees will be going into sequester. This might mean that at some point someone will be coming back...

I see. I watched last night's episode and I guess the BBAD that aired Saturday night? I already know who won POV for this week and they talked forever about the game in the HOH room.

So, Wednesday they will air the POV competition and Thursday is the evicition?

BullsFan
07-19-2010, 10:27 AM
I see. I watched last night's episode and I guess the BBAD that aired Saturday night? I already know who won POV for this week and they talked forever about the game in the HOH room.

So, Wednesday they will air the POV competition and Thursday is the evicition?

Yep. I have to say that I much preferred when the show aired on Tuesday night instead of Wednesday. It seems like so much longer now between the Sunday ep and the weeknights.

Oh, and Thursday will also be the new HOH competition. This week is going to be VERY interesting. I almost hope Britney wins just to shake things up. The Rachel/Brendon side of the house really believe they control the game.

pirate4state
07-20-2010, 09:27 AM
I think I'm in trouble! LOL. I am totally hooked on BBAD. It's like watching a train wreck. I can't stop myself!!! :doh:

Brittney & Monet are really ugly girls. I don't think I've heard them utter a nice word about ANYONE in the house.

There is no way I could ever participate in this type of show. Half the time they looked bored to tears! You'd think BB would have something other than a pool table and a hot tub to keep them entertained.

BullsFan
07-21-2010, 01:47 AM
It is TOTALLY addictive, especially after the drama starts. And apparently it started with a vengeance!! I wish they'd waited on having their house meeting until BBAD started so we could all see it.

pirate4state
07-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Last night was all about the house meeting, but I guess I missed when they had it??? :confused:

I got so sick of Rachel saying the same thing to Matt (and later Brittney) that I turned off the television!

"I'm like..." "I'm like..." "Like, Brendan & I don't ever talk about the game." "Why are yall targeting US when there are other couples in the house?" "Like, Brendan & I could care less about the game and we are not dangerous." riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes: :D

Emerson1
07-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Crap I really need to catch up on every episode.

BullsFan
07-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Except for most of the time she doesn't even call him Brendon, she slurs it into "Brennon". "Like Brennon and I aren't having a showmance. We have a real relationship." "Like I don't even know what I'd do if Brennon weren't in the house." UGH. I cannot stand her, and Brennon is running a close second on my ICK list. To be honest, I don't even think Brendon cares about her at all. He's just in it for the free nookie and the big bazongas. And let's face it, Melons...er, Rachel has the biggest bazongas in this or any other BB house.

And I am SO SICK of them talking about how much America loves them. I can't speak for all Americans, but every one I know can't stand them. I hope they get voted out quickly so they find out just how much we don't like them.

Originally posted by Emerson1
Crap I really need to catch up on every episode.

Really you don't. There's only been one eviction so far, so if you start tonight you'll see most of the good stuff. They hadn't really had any big house drama until yesterday, so I don't think much of significance has happened.

Oh, and Lane (of the Brigade alliance and with the big biceps) is from Decatur, TX.

And FYI, Lane was born in Jacksboro, TX, and so as Ragan's significant other. I wonder if that's the lifelong connection that Annie the saboteur alluded to in one of her messages.

Sweetwater Red
07-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Except for most of the time she doesn't even call him Brendon, she slurs it into "Brennon". "Like Brennon and I aren't having a showmance. We have a real relationship." "Like I don't even know what I'd do if Brennon weren't in the house." UGH. I cannot stand her, and Brennon is running a close second on my ICK list. To be honest, I don't even think Brendon cares about her at all. He's just in it for the free nookie and the big bazongas. And let's face it, Melons...er, Rachel has the biggest bazongas in this or any other BB house.

And I am SO SICK of them talking about how much America loves them. I can't speak for all Americans, but every one I know can't stand them. I hope they get voted out quickly so they find out just how much we don't like them.

Oh, and Lane (of the Brigade alliance and with the big biceps) is from Decatur, TX.

And FYI, Lane was born in Jacksboro, TX, and so as Ragan's significant other. I wonder if that's the lifelong connection that Annie the saboteur alluded to in one of her messages.

The one that annoys me most is Enzo. The night before last on
BBAD an hour of the show was about him flatulating and going on
and on about his pasta blah blah blah or whatever he decided to
name it after fourteen tries. :rolleyes:

I haven't watched last night's BBAD yet, but it sounds interesting.

I have a "rules" question though. The other night Kathy, Kristen
and Ragan were on the sofa outside and looked completely wiped
out. Why didn't they just go to bed? It was like they were being
forced to stay up. Is there a rule that they have to go to bed or
wake up at a certain time or as someone mentioned to me, do
the have to have a certain amount of camera time per day?

BullsFan
07-21-2010, 10:04 PM
They are encouraged to stay up past midnight, which is the end of BBAD (Cali time). I have seen some of them "nap" during that time, but I don't think they're supposed to go to bed for good until BBAD is over.

Something new this year is that they have a curfew too. Last year they'd stay up all night and sleep all day, and I guess for people who have paid for live feeds it was pretty boring. This year BB gets them up every morning.

As much as I love this show, I truly cannot imagine being a live feed-er.

pirate4state
07-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Is the entire show tonight "LIVE"?

I've been watching BBAD and there was some kind of blow up, my guess was the nomination ceremony??? They were all talking about yesterday, but none of it was seen on BBAD. Just the aftermath and it wasn't pretty. Apparently they also had a house meeting at some point?

I like watching BBAD, but it can get so confusing! haha

I really want Monet to go home tonight. She was funny last night "it's personal with her...she doesn't like me and I don't know why...I've never said one bad thing about her. {pause} Well, to her" hahahaha

Then she starts talking about wanting to slap/punch her and calling her a hooker. lmao. But she doesn't know WHY Rachel doesn't like her?!? She even said herself she isn't fake. I know I can never hide my dislike for someone. You will know if I don't like you, so even though they *think* Rachel is stupid, she isn't. She knows exactly what those 2 dumb girls are all about.

Obviously, I'm hooked...at least for this season :D

Txbroadcaster
07-22-2010, 10:02 AM
I agree about Rachel..she may sound dumb, but the girl so far has read every situation correctly and made the right moves or at least voiced her reason of concern in making certain moves.

BullsFan
07-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Yes, tonight's show should be live in its entirety. And if it's an endurance comp, then we may not get to see the end of the HOH until BBAD. Same thing happened last year, although not until later in the game. I think it was the first week that the HGs went into jury house instead of home.

I do not think Rachel is playing a smart game at all. She flip flops constantly. Every time someone comes up to HOH to talk to her, she changes her mind about what she's doing. She flip flops so much that it actually caused a big fight between her and Brendon. After Matt volunteered to go up on the block and she had a HUGE long meeting with those she considers her allies where she told them she was putting up Matt and why, as soon as the room cleared and it was her and Brendon she said she didn't trust Matt and she was going to put up Andrew instead. He actually walked out of the room.

pirate4state
07-23-2010, 12:44 PM
So, no big surprise that Monet went home last night.

Bullsfan did you watch BBAD? If so, what did you think? :D

BullsFan
07-24-2010, 10:02 AM
So, no big surprise that Monet went home last night.

Bullsfan did you watch BBAD? If so, what did you think? :D

I did not. Stupid DirecTV took my free Showtime away, and when I called to ask them about it they told me that their computers were down for maintenance and to call back in a few hours. GRRR!!!

(I have kept up with everything that's going on via the livefeed update sites. Are you pleased with the HOH? Nominees? I'm okay with it, but hoping that the right person gets POV.)

pirate4state
07-26-2010, 03:39 PM
Anyone surprised by Matt's move to nominate Andrew & Kathy?

DavidWooderson
07-26-2010, 06:45 PM
no I'm not....Matt's a snake. I think he surprised his "Brigade" brothers, because they def. want Brenden and Rachel out of the house.

I don't know what's going on there.

I'm still trying to figure out who the "life long friends" are.

BullsFan
07-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Matt and the rest of the Brigade are all regretting not putting up Brendon at the very least. They seem to think Rachel will be okay without Brendon around. I think they're mistaken. I think Brendon would be okay without Rachel around, but Rachel will be a lunatic if they try and come between her and "her man". Shoot, that's why she claimed she got rid of Monet despite the fact that Monet never did any such thing.

I'm still waiting for someone, anyone, to make a big power move in this game. So far all the HOHs have tried to make nominations based on causing the least resentment in the house. Last year it was Jeff putting up Jesse that caused a big ruckus. The Brigade swears they're going to do something different if they win another HOH. Brendon says the same thing. I have to hope that one of them gets it next.

Oh, and Matt had the agreement of the Brigade about his nominations. I can't say any more without risk of spoiling Wednesday night's show but there was a plan.

pirate4state
07-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Rachel would probably drink herself into a stupor each night without Brendon around. It is clear the camera guys love her. Last night, they were locked in during her workout. :rolleyes:

The other night when Lane & Britney were "role-playing" the parts of Brendon & Rachel (while working out) was hilarious. Did anyone else catch that? LOL "How 'bout my boobs?" "My abs" "My hair" "Here are my boobs" LMAO

This is my first time really watching this show and it seemed really interesting until Red told me this has been a boring season, thus far compared to previous seasons. :eek:

Maybe the next HOH will shake things up and get the game moving!

BullsFan
07-27-2010, 12:26 PM
This has actually been a TERRIBLE season on BBAD if you like the drama. Last year it was close to appointment TV to me. I was totally addicted because every night it seemed like some huge drama was going on, and what actually happened was nowhere near what was shown on TV. Natalie was a million times worse than shown on TV. Same thing with the Evil Dick season. In fact, Evil Dick was so horrible that I really believe that he should have been charged criminally for all the things he did to Jen. I had to quit watching that year because I couldn't take it anymore. So yeah, in those terms this year's BBAD has been pretty boring.

But for me, I'll take boring and/or funny over that kind of thing any day. Last year I'm lucky I didn't grind my teeth to dust because of all the stuff that Natalie did. She stole from the other contestants, she lied through her teeth on more than one occasion, and she was just in general a horrible person. This year aside from Rachel and Brendon, I really pretty much like everyone. They always portray Britney as catty, but if you watch BBAD you can see how funny she really is. Matt isn't nearly as big a jerk as you'd think if you only saw his DR sessions. They're all a whole lot more human than they seem if you just watch the show.

(But I will admit that my free Showtime got pulled last Thursday, and I just got around to calling DirecTV about it last night. And I might not have done it last night but I wanted to hear everyone's reaction to what happened in the POV ceremony.)

pirate4state
07-27-2010, 12:58 PM
Last night I only watched for an hour. Will try and watch the rest tonight. So far, that I've seen, nothing has been said about the POV ceremony. I thought that happened days ago?? :confused: And I've been waiting and waiting for them to discuss it and nothing, which I found very odd.

******POSSIBLE SPOILERS******
I thought I heard the Brigade discussing the POV ceremony and Matt pulling out Brendon & (I think) Rachel's name out of the bag for the POV challenge. "What are the odds?" Or something to that affect. Or maybe they were discussing possible scenarios on how to back door Brendon. :confused:

I know that the other night Brendon, Rachel and Ragan were all talking like Brendon was up on the block and I was so confused Sunday when it was actually Andrew & Kathy. :doh:

Britney IS funny, in a catty sort of way. ;) I can't wait until Kristen & Hayden's secret showmance isn't a secret anymore. Andrew DOES know about them, so I'm hoping he blows the lid on it if he gets evicted. :D

BullsFan
07-27-2010, 01:25 PM
No no no, they've already had the POV competition. Yesterday they had the ceremony, and it was huuuuuge.

BIG spoilers--read at your own risk below!!!

Brendon won the POV competition so at the POV ceremony he could either take one of the HGs off the block or do nothing. The two HGs on the block get to say something about why they think the POV should or should not be used. Apparently Andrew, Brendon, and Rachel had worked out a little plan to try and throw the rest of the HGs off so that Andrew could stay. (Andrew/Rachel/Brendon have had a secret alliance since the beginning.) Andrew has been saying for at least a week that he'll go after Rachel and Brendon if he gets HOH. So at the POV ceremony Andrew has Kathy speak first, then when it's his turn he says he's going after Rachel and/or Brendon and is pretty mean about it. Rachel huffs and puffs and acts mad. Then Andrew asks Brendon to use the POV on him anyway. Brendon does nothing. End of ceremony....only not so much. Turns out Andrew and especially Rachel overacted their roles so badly that instead of convincing the other HGs that they were enemies, the other HGs have now sussed out that they had an alliance all along and they were faking!! (And since some of these HGs seem about as bright as a box of hair, that had to be some BAD overacting.) After the ceremony, Brendon says that he had been thinking about evicting Kathy but now he's not sure, which made the other HGs even more certain he's in an alliance. And to top things off, after Andrew's speech about how he was going after them, last night Andrew and Brendon are playing pool in the BY while the other HGs watched. Cause that doesn't look the least suspicious.
:rolleyes:

Meanwhile I'm now convinced that Andrew and Brendon are the lifelong friends, and I'm also convinced that Brendon's real loyalty is to Andrew and not Rachel at all.

(Note: I did not see all this myself, but I do keep up with the websites where live-feeders post everything that's happening.)

pirate4state
07-27-2010, 01:35 PM
***********SPOILER******************

Okay, but let's say Brendon hands over the POV to Andrew. Wouldn't that just open him or Rachel to be put up on the block in Andrews place?!?

BullsFan
07-27-2010, 01:52 PM
Spoilers ahead

Well, not Brendon because I think the POV winner can't be nominated if they use it on someone else. But yes, Rachel would almost certainly have been backdoored. And the funny thing is that almost everyone had decided to vote Kathy out. Brendon and Rachel have been pushing the idea of voting out the "floaters" and leaving only real competitors in the house. But after the POV debacle the house has almost completely switched over to voting out Andrew. If they had just left well enough alone.....

(I'm LOLing a bit because I can't stand Brendon or Rachel, and knowing Andrew is in an alliance with them makes me not like him either.)

pirate4state
07-27-2010, 03:45 PM
**********Game talk ahead that might include spoilers**********************

Well, I guess we'll find out just how smart those 2 are. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if he uses the POV to save Andrew and Matt puts up Rachel and she gets the boot! Either way, I think they will be weaker after this week because I think more people want Andrew out of the house than they want Kathy out. Does anyone really believe Kathy poses ANY kind of threat??!?

BullsFan
07-27-2010, 08:46 PM
More game talk and more possible spoilers

They already had the POV and Brendon did not use it. Live vote on Thursday night will be for either Kathy or Andrew. Most of the house had already decided to get rid of Kathy because Brendon and Rachel have been pushing the idea of getting rid of the floaters for days and days now. Lots of seasons the floaters float themselves all the way to the end. But after Rachel overplayed the whole "Andrew is going after Rachel and Brendon" thing at POV, now everyone has switched around and they all except for B/R say they're going to vote out Andrew. He outsmarted himself right out the house!!

Of course, this is Big Brother and there are two full days left before the vote, so anything can happen between now and then. Lots of times when something big like this happens so far before live vote things can completely turn around before it happens.

pirate4state
07-28-2010, 04:32 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHH :o :doh: haha Sorry, it seems I read your post too fast and overlooked all that the first time.

I'm looking forward to watching the POV ceremony and ensuing drama tonight. :D

BullsFan
07-28-2010, 05:53 PM
I cannot WAIT until tonight!! I'm hoping they show some of this:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Andrew went into the bathroom where Kristin and Kathy were getting ready this morning and jumped all over Kristin. He is apparently mad at her that SHE has not approached HIM, or at least that's what he says started it. She told him he was digging his own grave, and he told her no, she was digging her own grave. This went on for a bit, and then stopped, and then continued later with them both screaming and yelling. He really has dug his own grave.

pirate4state
07-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Maybe they are saving it for tonight's episode? I'm hoping whoever wins HOH this week shakes things up! I'm ready for the backstabbing to begin. :D

BullsFan
07-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Maybe they are saving it for tonight's episode? I'm hoping whoever wins HOH this week shakes things up! I'm ready for the backstabbing to begin. :D

ME TOO. I'm hoping one of the other Brigade members win HOH and puts up Brendon and/or Rachel. There will be FIREWORKS!!!!!!

Of course, there could be fireworks aplenty if Brendon or Rachel wins and puts up one of the Brigade or, as I suspect, Hayden and Kristin. But I despise the two of them so much that not even for the drama factor would I want them to win. They already get WAY too much airtime as it is. Several of the HGs have mentioned that they think the competition is being skewed to keep them in. Matt said that BB wouldn't let him look in or touch the buttons in the bag prior to drawing for POV slots. He thinks there were extra buttons in there for Brendon and/or Rachel.

Txbroadcaster
07-29-2010, 04:31 PM
ME TOO. I'm hoping one of the other Brigade members win HOH and puts up Brendon and/or Rachel. There will be FIREWORKS!!!!!!

Of course, there could be fireworks aplenty if Brendon or Rachel wins and puts up one of the Brigade or, as I suspect, Hayden and Kristin. But I despise the two of them so much that not even for the drama factor would I want them to win. They already get WAY too much airtime as it is. Several of the HGs have mentioned that they think the competition is being skewed to keep them in. Matt said that BB wouldn't let him look in or touch the buttons in the bag prior to drawing for POV slots. He thinks there were extra buttons in there for Brendon and/or Rachel.

we must be in the middle of BB cause the conspiracy theories are going lol.

pirate4state
07-29-2010, 04:51 PM

Yeah, yesterday's BBAD proved that. I mean they were laying in the hammock and Brendon is being all clingly and even Rachel is annoyed with him. LOL. It's like this is BORING switch the camera!

I'd love to see what would happen if Enzo, Britney and/or Kristen won HOH.

BullsFan
07-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Heh. Conspiracy theories are at least half the fun.

Yeah, yesterday's BBAD proved that. I mean they were laying in the hammock and Brendon is being all clingly and even Rachel is annoyed with him. LOL. It's like this is BORING switch the camera!

I'd love to see what would happen if Enzo, Britney and/or Kristen won HOH.

I'm actually hoping for one of them, or Lane. Lane said outright that if he won as quick as they handed him the key he'd point to Brendon and Rachel and say, 'You're up and you're up'.

And Brendon HAS to be clingy to Rachel. He took a serious misstep when he made the mistake publicly of saying that he wanted a prenup before he gets married. Since Brendon and Rachel are already setting a date *gag* she took affront to this and now believes he doesn't trust her enough.

If it were me, I wouldn't either!!

pirate4state
07-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Well, last night was fun! LOL

+++++++++SPOILERS BELOW+++++++++++++
I watched all 3 hours of BBAD last night. :eek: They were on lock down so the tension in the house after the blow up was very thick! Hayden looked like a nervous wreck, Kristen looked furious and Kathy was scrambling.

Kathy & Rachel went into the storage room and Rachel apologized for yelling at her and Kathy played her part in being gracious (boring!) but then she tells/asks her to please not put her back up on the block and Rachel pulls up short and says, "well, I can't really tell you what I'm gonna do at this point" and changes the subject and can't get out of the room fast enough. LOL

I'm guessing this pissed Kathy off because the rest of the night she is SLAMMING Rachel! She even refers to her as the devil! lmao

For most of the night Kristen, Hayden & Kathy are hanging out in the Cabana room and the rest of the house is in the kitchen and/or in one of the other bedrooms. I'm not sure when, but at some point Britney, Ragan and I think Matt go into the Cabana room (maybe while Rachel is in DR) and when she goes looking for Britney, she & Kristen yell at each other some more about the way Kristen looked at Rachel or vice versa {drama}. Anyway, Rachel is PISSED that Britney elected to stay in the cabana room with that group. She kept asking Brendon "why is Britney in there?" "I want to go talk to Britney" and he keeps telling her to quit acting like that and she asks "like what?" Like Britney has to hate Kristen because you do...you're better than that (yeah, I'm not so sure).

The funniest part of the whole night was Enzo getting drunk on food & wine since he had been a have not for so long.

Kristen did NOT go up to the HoH room when it was ready and it was duly noted by Rachel who just HAD to keep making snide remarks about that sealing Kristen's fate.

Should be an interesting week!

DavidWooderson
08-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Gotta get that annoying Rachel out of the house.......she gets on my nerves. AND can she not stand on her own any time when Brendon is around? OR does she have to continue using him as her personal stripper pole?

BullsFan
08-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Based on her appearance I'd say she's used to being around a stripper pole, so....

NON-significant spoilers below...

But Brendon has actually told some of the other HGs he was a stripper. He described once standing on his hands with his feet or legs on a woman's shoulders while the woman spanked him. He has also at various times claimed that he was an attorney, a teacher, and that he once sat through a single class and was then offered a 6K summer scholarship to UCLA because the professor liked him so much. There were also a lot of other jobs that I can't remember. It's now become a kind of game for the Brigade and Britney, and you score points by stranding someone who gets stuck listening to Brendon tell a story. Lane apparently left Britney stuck in the bathroom listening to Brendon, and then he (Lane) smirked and waved at Britney behind Brendon's back as he made his escape. I hope some of this makes the live show because it sounds hilarious!!

pirate4state
08-04-2010, 11:27 AM
Now that I've started following Jokers Updates I've found myself not staying awake until 2 a.m. watching BBAD!! LOL

Kristen has been working the house HARD the past few nights.

I'm so sick of the same thing being said to 5 different people.

Kristen's dialogue has consisted of:

"this sucks" {drawn out}

"right" {said, like 100 times in one conversation with Lane}

"this sucks" {insert heavy sigh}

"i deserve to be here. i've had bad luck. this sucks"

"i can't believe i'm going home based on a lie" {uh, no...everything Andrew said is TRUE!!} just this morning she was all over Hayden lmao

I can't wait to hear her speech tonight.

BullsFan
08-04-2010, 07:11 PM
There's also a site called Hamster Time that posts live feed updates, but it's not as easy to follow as Jokers is. I love Jokers!!!

Kristin is a great big void of suck. Her only value in the house is as fodder for more Rachel drama because at this point she's the only one willing to challenge her. I can't WAIT until tomorrow night, and I am hoping like crazy that Brendon doesn't win. I want one of the Brigade to win it. Or Britney. Love me some Britney!!

pirate4state
08-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Enzo & Britney are my favorites as far as pure entertainment value go.

If I had to chose right now, I'd want Enzo to win the whole thing.

I do not want Kathy or Matt winning ANYTHING!!!

jason
08-05-2010, 08:53 AM
britney is hot

too bad her and kristen aren't the 'showmance' lol.....

BullsFan
08-05-2010, 11:12 PM
I gotta root for Lane to pull off the win. I certainly don't have any love for Decatur when it comes to sports of any kind, but he's still a Wise County boy so I gotta hope he wins.

And if anyone doesn't know who won HOH but would like to, see below:

Came down to Matt and Ragan AGAIN. Ragan dropped and let Matt have it. AGAIN. Matt says he's putting up Rachel and Brendon no matter what, and if one of them wins POV he's putting up Kathy as a pawn. He's not going to rely on backdooring this time because one of them could win POV and use it on the other. Stick to your guns, Matt! I'm hoping that Brendon goes home (which is the current plan) so we can see happens when someone finally does come between Rachel and her man!! LOL

pirate4state
08-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Game talk below, with spoilers inserted.

I would have been happy if Ragan won HOH this week. Matt gives me the creeps!

There is no question in anyone's mind (except maybe Matt) that Rachel and Brendon should/will go up this week.

It is already SOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying watching her mope around the house. Look Ms. Vegas you asked them to bring it and now it's here!!!! You better stop having your pity party and have some wine and enjoy your last week with YOUR MAN!!! Who can't seem to win any HoH competitions because they are all geared towards small people - LMAO!!!

Now I remember why I don't watch these shows. These people are all INSANE!!!

BullsFan
08-06-2010, 12:48 PM
SPOILER

SPACE

Just

In

Case

These people are NOTHING compared to last year. EVERY single BBAD was filled with fighting, drama, vandalism, stealing, and more than anything else lying. Natalie was the Queen of Lies. Plus there was lack of hygiene from many, the antics of Lydia and her crazy outfits/makeup, the house ganging up on one person after another, and alliances that never lasted longer than a single night. Last year I realized just how doctored the network episodes are after seeing how much was left out or made to appear different than it really was.

For this cast, though: Enzo is trying to set up a side alliance with Brendon in order to keep suspicion off him and Hayden, and Rachel is waiting to talk to Matt who is avoiding her if he can. People talk about the Brigade not actually doing anything, but having an alliance that's lasted 5 weeks without anyone else in the house knowing about it is in itself a pretty spectacular accomplishment in BB. But what may end up tripping them up is their side alliances. At some point they're going to have to decide who to take with them to final 5, and they're all presumably going to want to take their side alliance. Which is why I think Enzo came up with the idea of taking Kathy. Whatever happens, that may be the first cracks we see.

In terms of drama, today's nomination ceremony should take care of that. Hee!!

pirate4state
08-06-2010, 02:31 PM
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

H
E
R
E

R
E
A
D

O
N

A
T

Y
O
U
R

O
W
N

R
I
S
K

!
!
!
!
!
!

OOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Rachel is LOSING IT and the rest of the house acts outraged that SHE would DARE talk sh!t about them?!?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are ALL insane and so am I for watching this crap like a crack head. REFRESH! :D

mwynn05
08-06-2010, 03:17 PM
brittney is my favorite and its not even close

BullsFan
08-06-2010, 08:51 PM
I actually think Britney's sitting pretty right now. She's definitely safe for the next two weeks, and I think she'll last at least one week more if they send Ragan home first. (Right now they're planning on sending Ragan, then Britney, then Kathy after they get Brendon and Rachel out.) And Britney has won POV twice and come close to winning a couple of HOHs, so she's always a threat to win her own HOH and save herself. And since I like Lane, I'm more than okay with that too.

And Britney is absolutely HILARIOUS. She totally got me when she was DRing about having to go up to see Rachel's HOH room, and she all those handmotions and faces about how she wanted to hang herself instead. I laughed out loud for probably 10 minutes after that. She and Lane are hilarious together. They're both sarcastic and they both have a super dry wit, which is all right up my alley.

mwynn05
08-06-2010, 09:03 PM
and shes sooooooooooooooo hot

pirate4state
08-09-2010, 04:02 PM
After reading some spoilers today....I CAN NOT WAIT for Wed/Thur :D :D :D :D

BullsFan
08-09-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm reading right now...and expecting some heavy-duty DRAMA!! Which is right up my alley. :D :D :D

pirate4state
08-12-2010, 04:09 PM
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

G
A
M
E

T
A
L
K

B
E
L
O
W

D
O

N
O
T

P
E
E
K

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT'S EVICTION!!!! BRENDON IS GONNA FLIP $H!T IF THE PLAN WORKS. LMAO

I think it was Tuesday night when Brendon attacked Britney & Ragan in the backyard --- it was CLASSIC! :D :D :D

BullsFan
08-12-2010, 09:09 PM
HUUUUUUGE

SPOILERS

R
e
a
d

a
t

y
o
u
r

r
i
s
k

Yeah, I saw Brendon jump Britney and Ragan. He's such a doofus! He went after them because he thought they were arguing with Rachel, but Rachel was the one who went out and started something with them when they were out there on the hammock just minding their own business!

Meanwhile, this just in: BRENDON won HOH!!! He picked Matt, Ragan, and Britney to be the have-nots for the week. This is actually something that the Brigade had semi-sort of planned because they want to let Brendon take out Britney or Ragan without them having to get their hands dirty. Really, honestly, in all the years I've been watching the show I've never seen any alliance NOT play the game but do it so brilliantly that they're sitting pretty every week. They have played very smart. Hoping one of them wins the whole shebang!! (Really I'm hoping for Lane, because he's from Decatur, but I'd be okay with any of the Brigade winning except maybe Matt.)

pirate4state
08-13-2010, 09:26 AM
#
!
#
@
$
%
^
&
(
)

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

G
A
M
E

T
A
L
K

T
O
O

:D
:nerd:

So, everyone must be thinking the HoH comp was rigged, but my first thought when I saw it live and Brendon seemed to be struggling was "great, now we'll get to hear AGAIN how the comp was geared to midgets" lmao.

I'm glad he won. Now Brit, Ragan & Matt will know how it feels to go from the highest point of the game to the lowest. I tried to stay up and see if they had an edition of "Just the Tip" but I don't think they did since Ragan was crying most of the night (LMAO)! Brit cried a few times, but all she needed was some time with Lane and then she was back to biting her cuticles and talking $h!t about Kathy, too bad Kathy overheard them. {Didn't see it, but read something about it on the updates this morning} Kathy, like Rachel, shrugged it off.

What can I say about Kathy? She is latched on to Brendon now that he is the new HoH. She seems to be skating by and no one considers her a threat, which usually spells doom in the end.

Enzo & Hayden are playing it smart, but now have to worry about Matt and/or Lane blowing the lid off the Brigade since they spent most of the night in the have not room.

This week should be fun and has the potential to be EXPLOSIVE with Matt holding the DPOV.

BullsFan
08-14-2010, 12:23 AM
A
A
A
R
R
G
G
H
H
!
!

Spoiler

space

So Brendon apparently put up Ragan and LANE!! Why Lane? I can't find anything that talks about how it happened, just that it happened....what's up???

ETA: Apparently he was going to put up
Britney and Lane, but he told Britney ahead of time and got in trouble in the DR. I don't know what the connection is or if the DR told him he couldn't do it, but he ended up putting Ragan up instead.

pirate4state
08-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Tune in tonight for some explosive DRAMA!!!

BullsFan
08-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Not NEARLY enough drama on air. But I'm thinking Wednesday's show should be AWESOME!! Did you see what happened one night???

pirate4state
08-16-2010, 01:02 PM
There is so much drama we don't see. Thank goodness for jokers updates. lots of craziness happening!

BullsFan
08-16-2010, 11:19 PM
It'll be interesting to see how things shake out this week....

jason
08-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Not NEARLY enough drama on air. night???
not nearly enough of britney dancing around in her bikini.....

pirate4state
08-17-2010, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by jason
not nearly enough of britney dancing around in her bikini..... you should tune into Big Brother After Dark...she always seems to be in her bikini :p

BullsFan
08-17-2010, 07:46 PM
you should tune into Big Brother After Dark...she always seems to be in her bikini :p

Except for last night, when she was wearing her over-sized shirt that she'd stolen from her fiance. Until the guys told her she looked pregnant anyway...lol

pirate4state
08-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Her & Lane are getting pretty chummy. She is very silly with him and then likes to play it off with "I think of Lane like a brother" :rolleyes: Sorry, I don't buy what you are trying to sell little girl!

Txbroadcaster
08-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Her & Lane are getting pretty chummy. She is very silly with him and then likes to play it off with "I think of Lane like a brother" :rolleyes: Sorry, I don't buy what you are trying to sell little girl!

ya know honestly the year Crystal and I were just friends she thought of me as a brother/best friend..it was not till later it developed more so I can see it being that way at the moment

pirate4state
08-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
ya know honestly the year Crystal and I were just friends she thought of me as a brother/best friend..it was not till later it developed more so I can see it being that way at the moment Are you watching BBAD?

jason
08-18-2010, 03:39 PM
watching BBAD how, when?

Txbroadcaster
08-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Are you watching BBAD?

Yes I have watched some of it not as much as in past

pirate4state
08-18-2010, 05:07 PM
how, when?

Showtime2, 11p-2a

Some nights it is a trip, other nights...not so much

Well Terry you have your opinion and I have mine and if that's how she acts towards someone she thinks of as a brother, well............... :eek: :eek:

BullsFan
08-19-2010, 12:46 AM
I thought tonight's ep was AWESOME. Definitely the best yet of this season. And tomorrow night should be even better!!!

Also, I cracked up just a little bit when Hayden broke all t he pool cues.

I don't necessarily think that Lane and Britney are anything more than really good friends, but they are also both really bored and probably a little...er...missing companionship? I know that Lane's language has become increasingly sexual, especially towards Britney, and apparently after a pretty racy convo among the guys (I think about porn) he was caught on camera taking care of his own business. Once they're out of the house it'll wear off.

Sweetwater Red
08-19-2010, 10:11 AM
how, when?

Trust me when I say the BBAD camera crew loves them some Britney in
a bikini or skimpy clothes in general. :D

Sweetwater Red
08-19-2010, 10:13 AM

Right? I watched Tuesday night's BBAD and there was some serious flirting and plenty of innuendo between them.

pirate4state
08-19-2010, 02:07 PM
I thought tonight's ep was AWESOME. Definitely the best yet of this season. And tomorrow night should be even better!!!

Also, I cracked up just a little bit when Hayden broke all t he pool cues.

I don't necessarily think that Lane and Britney are anything more than really good friends, but they are also both really bored and probably a little...er...missing companionship? I know that Lane's language has become increasingly sexual, especially towards Britney, and apparently after a pretty racy convo among the guys (I think about porn) he was caught on camera taking care of his own business. Once they're out of the house it'll wear off.

omg the hayden thing happened so fast I was like what just happened! lmao

then britney flying then falling out of hammock was PRICELESS!! hope they show that on tonight's live show LOL

yeah, it is pretty clear that all those guys are horny :D and even kathy got into talking about sex on Ambien -- lmao -- the guys talking about it later was FUNNY stuff!!!

I can't wait to see what Matt does tonight.

Sweetwater Red
08-19-2010, 03:04 PM
omg the hayden thing happened so fast I was like what just happened! lmao

then britney flying then falling out of hammock was PRICELESS!! hope they show that on tonight's live show LOL

yeah, it is pretty clear that all those guys are horny :D and even kathy got into talking about sex on Ambien -- lmao -- the guys talking about it later was FUNNY stuff!!!

I can't wait to see what Matt does tonight.

Was this on last night's BBAD?

pirate4state
08-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Was this on last night's BBAD? the cue sticks & britney falling over all happened within the first hour.

that other stuff with kathy happened after BBAD ... read it on the CBS spoiler boards. :nerd:

jason
08-19-2010, 04:14 PM
why did he break the pool cues?

BullsFan
08-19-2010, 08:31 PM
why did he break the pool cues?

They had some pool cues leaning against each other in a teepee shape with the silver bowl in the middle. The silver bowl is the "trophy" for the pool tournament they have every night, and whoever wins gets to etch their name in the bowl. (I think Lane has etched his several times.) Hayden made a bad shot and might have even scratched, and in frustration he turned and swung his pool cue at the stacked pool cues like a bat. I think he thought they'd all go flying. Instead he broke all of them. Now the only pool cue left is the one Enzo had in his hand at the time, and another one that is super short--they call it a "midget" cue. Not sure the DR is going to replace them--they called Hayden in and he got in some trouble. It was pretty funny.

pirate4state
08-20-2010, 10:54 AM
That was pretty boring. All that lead up and then he gets rid of Kathy. He could have done some major damage to the Brigade, but I guess that will have to wait a week. :sleeping:

pirate4state
08-20-2010, 02:14 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/bbbritneynick2.jpg

He doesn't look anything like I pictured.

Sweetwater Red
08-20-2010, 02:36 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/bbbritneynick2.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/12-lane2-300x257.png

That's my competiton? Pffft!:rolleyes:

pirate4state
08-20-2010, 02:44 PM
HAHAHA

Lane left the HoH room pretty quick after the letter. I think someone was a little PO'd. :D

BullsFan
08-20-2010, 07:19 PM
Lane is much MUCH better looking than Nick. I'm not sure how Britney stacks up to the ...er...adult entertainment specialist that Lane was seeing, though. Never seen a picture of her.

I was just excited to see Runaway Bay last night! And also some people I knew were at the viewing party. Coooool!!

Spoiler-y speculation

It's going to be interesting finding out who Britney nominates. Brendon and Matt/Ragan have been up in the HOH room in her ear all day long. Brendon wants Matt out, Matt/Ragan want Brendon out, and the other three Brigade members want Brendon out but don't fully trust Matt. If Matt goes up and he believes it's at the Brigade's behest, there might be some fireworks!

pirate4state
08-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Yesterday was very interesting. Can't wait for tonight.

pirate4state
08-23-2010, 09:33 AM
If someone doesn't make a bold move soon I may fall asleep! :rolleyes:

crzyjournalist03
08-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Matt overplayed the game...trying to stab Regan in the back? Sheesh...he's getting what he has coming to him tomorrow night for sure.

Txbroadcaster
08-25-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Matt overplayed the game...trying to stab Regan in the back? Sheesh...he's getting what he has coming to him tomorrow night for sure.

Really? I think Matt is getting screwed and he does noteven realize it lol. Hayden and Lane has everyone believing Matt bid and won almost every prize and he thinks they have his back lol

pirate4state
08-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Really? I think Matt is getting screwed and he does noteven realize it lol. Hayden and Lane has everyone believing Matt bid and won almost every prize and he thinks they have his back lol How is Matt getting screwed? He already figured out the week before he was low man on the todem pole with the Brigade. He is doing the same thing (to Ragan) that the Brigade is doing to him. Too bad he didn't throw the Brigade under the dreaded bus instead of Ragan. Now THAT would have been TV GOLD!

Txbroadcaster
08-26-2010, 01:24 PM
How is Matt getting screwed? He already figured out the week before he was low man on the todem pole with the Brigade. He is doing the same thing (to Ragan) that the Brigade is doing to him. Too bad he didn't throw the Brigade under the dreaded bus instead of Ragan. Now THAT would have been TV GOLD!

I meant getting screwed in the realm of the game not that he is not getting a fair shake.

Brittany got blindsided by her hate for Brendon..if she would have been wise she would go to Matt and Ragan and get them on board with her and Brendon to break the other 3.

And how come they never back doored Brendon? allowing him a chance to win veto is stupid

crzyjournalist03
08-26-2010, 03:29 PM
I meant getting screwed in the realm of the game not that he is not getting a fair shake.

Brittany got blindsided by her hate for Brendon..if she would have been wise she would go to Matt and Ragan and get them on board with her and Brendon to break the other 3.

And how come they never back doored Brendon? allowing him a chance to win veto is stupid

He could still win veto without being nominated, so might as well get him up early and make your intentions known.

The reason I think Matt overplayed is that he basically has had his own alliance with Regan. At this point, most of the houseguests are coupled...Lane and Brit, Hayden and Enzo, Regan and Matt, then Brendon by himself.

But Matt tried to keep the brigade together despite basically being told last week that they'd have voted him out if it were him and Lane, then he throws his only true alliance under the bus.

The brigade stopped trusting him because his loyalty seemed to lie with Regan. Then he's willing to throw away that loyalty to try to earn back the respect of the Brigade members who have already told him they're basically done with him.

IMO, Lane holds all the chips at this point. If and when it gets to the point of Britney vs. a Brigade member, I really don't know which way he'll go.

Txbroadcaster
08-26-2010, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
He could still win veto without being nominated, so might as well get him up early and make your intentions known.

The reason I think Matt overplayed is that he basically has had his own alliance with Regan. At this point, most of the houseguests are coupled...Lane and Brit, Hayden and Enzo, Regan and Matt, then Brendon by himself.

But Matt tried to keep the brigade together despite basically being told last week that they'd have voted him out if it were him and Lane, then he throws his only true alliance under the bus.

The brigade stopped trusting him because his loyalty seemed to lie with Regan. Then he's willing to throw away that loyalty to try to earn back the respect of the Brigade members who have already told him they're basically done with him.

IMO, Lane holds all the chips at this point. If and when it gets to the point of Britney vs. a Brigade member, I really don't know which way he'll go.

When your put up for eviction your auto in the veto challenge..when your not put up you MIGHT get to play you might not, depends on the draw..that is why the back door works so well in Big Brother

pirate4state
08-27-2010, 08:51 AM
I was actually sorry to see Brendon go as he put up more of an effort than Lane/Hayden/Enzo put together :rolleyes:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

N
E
W
S

B
E
L
O
W

D
O

N
O
T

R
E
A
D

I
F

Y
O
U

D
O
N
T

W
A
N
T

T
O

K
N
O
W

W
H
O

T
H
E

N
E
W

H
O
H

I
S

What do ya know? Lane finally won something!!! The Brigade is sitting pretty unless Enzo self destructs this week. Ragan will go home this week if he does not win POV. If Ragan wins POV, Britney will go home unless Lane has a change of heart. Enzo was really annoying on BBAD last night and you could kind of see Lane & Hayden getting a bit fed up with his constant whinning about not winning "nothing, yo"

CHS_CG
08-27-2010, 11:50 PM
I was actually sorry to see Brendon go as he put up more of an effort than Lane/Hayden/Enzo put together :rolleyes:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

N
E
W
S

B
E
L
O
W

D
O

N
O
T

R
E
A
D

I
F

Y
O
U

D
O
N
T

W
A
N
T

T
O

K
N
O
W

W
H
O

T
H
E

N
E
W

H
O
H

I
S

What do ya know? Lane finally won something!!! The Brigade is sitting pretty unless Enzo self destructs this week. Ragan will go home this week if he does not win POV. If Ragan wins POV, Britney will go home unless Lane has a change of heart. Enzo was really annoying on BBAD last night and you could kind of see Lane & Hayden getting a bit fed up with his constant whinning about not winning "nothing, yo"

I am getting annoyed with Enzo, as funny as he can be, he doesnt win anything and isnt good at any of the HOH or POV's. I think its his time to go. He is floating by in the game, yet trying to talk big.. I'm not buying it!

BullsFan
08-29-2010, 10:28 PM
spoiler space

just

in

case

I'm not so certain that Lane and Hayden aren't more committed to the F3 deal they have with Britney than they are to the one with Enzo. Either one of them is a risk, because either one of them could get more JH votes. Britney because she's a competitor and Enzo because everyone likes him so much. I personally think Britney is a bigger risk just because she is so much more of a competitor. Either way they stand to lose the vote of whichever one they DON'T take to F3. And either way they're probably both safe if Enzo or Britney wins, because it's a sure thing those two would never take each other. At this point you have to walk such a fine line in the show by making sure not to make anyone mad while thinking about who is more likely to beat you in the final vote.

pirate4state
08-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Now that we are down to 5 and the last 4 are pretty predictable it isn't as much fun watch BBAD and/or keep up with Joker's.

Ragan & Britney can not or will not stop talking about Rachel which is pretty pathetic. She has been gone for over 2 weeks ... get over it already.

BullsFan
08-30-2010, 04:33 PM
Honestly I haven't watched a full episode of BBAD this season I don't think. Last season it was soooo much better. I'm still happy about this season because of the local boy doing VERY well, but I'm mostly content to watch the aired eps and read up on Joker's in the evening.

Green Bling
08-31-2010, 03:47 PM
This is the first season I've really watched BB. It's gonna get dicey if it comes down to the Brigade members only. Hope Hayden takes it all.

BullsFan
08-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Green Bling
This is the first season I've really watched BB. It's gonna get dicey if it comes down to the Brigade members only. Hope Hayden takes it all.

I think Hayden would be fun to have around, but I'm starting to sour on him a little as the big winner. He's way too quick to throw his own allies under the bus.
And while I understand that's all part of the game, on a personal level I find it very distasteful. Then again, to win $500K I would probably do things I find distasteful.

I'm definitely rooting on Lane to win, but if it isn't him I hope it's either Britney or Hayden. Enzo is the only one still in it who really hasn't done much of anything...

pirate4state
08-31-2010, 05:02 PM
I was surprised to hear Britney & Hayden both talking about Lane not "needing" the money. His parents may have money, but it doesn't make it HIS. And both Britney & Hayden at certain points in the game have come off as spoiled. I really like Hayden, but I'm with BullsFan...he is playing everyone.

I can totally see them throwing him under that stupid bus this week if he doesn't win POV.

BullsFan
08-31-2010, 05:40 PM
I was surprised to hear Britney & Hayden both talking about Lane not "needing" the money. His parents may have money, but it doesn't make it HIS. And both Britney & Hayden at certain points in the game have come off as spoiled. I really like Hayden, but I'm with BullsFan...he is playing everyone.

I can totally see them throwing him under that stupid bus this week if he doesn't win POV.

I actually heard from someone who knows that while yes, his family does have money, he does not. And I wonder about Hayden. He said during that DR that $5K was more than he'd made in 2 years. Seriously? He's living off someone if that's really the case. And considering his devotion to winter sports, he doesn't live cheap.

But truly all that aside, BB isn't intended as a charity, and needing money shouldn't be a criteria for choosing a winner. If we were talking about who DESERVED it most, honestly I'd probably give it to Brendon, who managed to stay in the house as long as he has despite the target he's had on his back since week 1. Pretty impressive. But that's not how it goes either.

I think as much as the local connection I like the fact that Lane has never lied, never thrown anyone under the bus, never made a deal he didn't keep. Instead of lying, he's noncommittal when asked questions he doesn't want to answer. He wouldn't even lie to Enzo about putting him up. Meanwhile the others might as well have forked tongues.

jason
09-01-2010, 07:45 AM
britney should pose for playboy

pirate4state
09-01-2010, 09:25 AM
I actually heard from someone who knows that while yes, his family does have money, he does not. And I wonder about Hayden. He said during that DR that $5K was more than he'd made in 2 years. Seriously? He's living off someone if that's really the case. And considering his devotion to winter sports, he doesn't live cheap.

But truly all that aside, BB isn't intended as a charity, and needing money shouldn't be a criteria for choosing a winner. If we were talking about who DESERVED it most, honestly I'd probably give it to Brendon, who managed to stay in the house as long as he has despite the target he's had on his back since week 1. Pretty impressive. But that's not how it goes either.

I think as much as the local connection I like the fact that Lane has never lied, never thrown anyone under the bus, never made a deal he didn't keep. Instead of lying, he's noncommittal when asked questions he doesn't want to answer. He wouldn't even lie to Enzo about putting him up. Meanwhile the others might as well have forked tongues.

I agree. All these stories they tell about trips and nights out on the town are either 1) made up or 2) they are all getting $$ from mommy & daddy.

Sweetwater Red
09-01-2010, 10:12 AM
On Monday night's BBAD Lane and Hayden were sitting at the
bar in the kitchen. Enzo came out of the DR and acted like his
usual self. After he walked away Lane and Hayden started
talking about how crazy Enzo is. Then Hayden says "I want to
meet his wife". Lane immediately agrees. Hayden then says
(loose quote here) "I want to see what kind of woman, that makes
that much money, would end up with Enzo". It wasn't quite that
mean. But, It made me think Enzo must have married into money.

pirate4state
09-01-2010, 11:35 PM
I caught that comment too :thinking:

Watching BBAD right now and Ragan is sulking in the have-not room with a bottle of wine. why Showtime thinks this is what we want to see is beyond me??

Everyone else seems to be in the HoH room and of course, Britney is talking non-stop. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
09-01-2010, 11:50 PM
thee feeds just cut back to the HoH room and Lane was describing his HS (Jacksboro?) having an elevator up to the pressbox. brit asked if it was a big school and he answered 3A :D

pirate4state
09-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Okay --- so what are everyone's thoughts?

I hate to even say this, but Ragan was right on in his last comment before voting. Lane didn't do anything (power moves) to WIN $550K. He was resigned to win $50K and so that's what happened.

I think it's hilarious that Rachel & Brendon voted for best social game when they went on & on about wanting competitors. They were still pissed about Hayden being the one that ultimately voted Rachel & Brendon out of the game.

Overall, for me, it was a fun first season to watch and I'll probably continue to watch as long as they are on the air.

Gotta say Britney winning the $25K was surprising to me. She has a lot of haters on the boards and I was so sure it would either be Enzo or Brendon that won the $25K.

Rachel must be FUMING that both Ragan & Britney won money and she didn't LMAO!

BullsFan
09-16-2010, 10:52 AM
I think Lane's biggest problem was all the questions he fumbled in front of the jury. If he had just said that he was going to take Enzo, I think Enzo would have voted for him, since Hayden had NOT taken Enzo. And that one vote was worth 500K. Overall I'm still happy with the results, becaue the WORST place to be is third...that close, and yet nothing. I wish that Enzo had known that Hayden took the 5K and the trip to Hawaii when he got stuck with the penguin suit.

This was definitely not the most interesting season of BB, but after last year I think anything would have fallen a little flat. Hopefully next year will be a little more dramatic. Or is it melodramatic. :)

crzyjournalist03
09-16-2010, 11:55 AM
I was rooting for Lane to pull it off, and I was a little surprised that Enzo voted for Hayden after Hayden booted him.

Couldn't believe the one girl who came back and was still calling Rachel a skank...I mean, it's been months; can't she get over it or at least play nice for the finale?

BullsFan
09-16-2010, 02:07 PM
If Lane had been able to fudge just a little and tell Enzo that he would have taken him to F2, I think Enzo would have voted for him. Lane's biggest problem was his innate honesty and his inability to lie. Good characteristics in a moral sense, but not so good for the BB house.

And honestly, I'm surprised Britney wasn't more vocal. If I'd had to live in the house with Rachel, it's not something I'd be forgetting about in 5 weeks either.

jason
09-16-2010, 04:23 PM
britney should pose for playboy x2