PDA

View Full Version : Is there any sports story...

TheDOCTORdre
07-08-2010, 07:07 PM
that you can think of, (excluding a death or tragedy) that could break right now that would trump Lebron's 1 hour special?

Txbroadcaster
07-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
that you can think of, (excluding a death or tragedy) that could break right now that would trump Lebron's 1 hour special?

The Colts trading Manning for Tom Brady

TheDOCTORdre
07-08-2010, 07:09 PM
What if Favre had a press confrence to announce his retiremnt

eagles_victory
07-08-2010, 07:13 PM
What if Favre had a press confrence to announce his retiremnt I don't think Brett would top it just bc he has cried wolf so many times before. Although he has competition in the divas race with Lebron (love Lebron hate to say it but it is what it is)

LH Panther Mom
What if Favre had a press confrence to announce his retiremnt
NOOOOOO!!!! Surely you jest! :p

BaseballUmp
Ben Rothlisburger has "unwilling relations" with Michelle Obama and he is arrested and sent to GITMO lol

GrTigers6
07-08-2010, 07:40 PM
T.O. and Michael Vick caught in a fight at a gay strip club.:D

eagles_victory
07-08-2010, 07:45 PM
If the U.S. was in the World cup final it would take a lot away from this coverage.

SintonFan
07-08-2010, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
If the U.S. was in the World cup final it would take a lot away from this coverage.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Interesting...
you might be able to stretch this to say that Lebron was the reason why Team USA futbol lost in the World Cup.:eek:

Old Tiger
07-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
If the U.S. was in the World cup final it would take a lot away from this coverage. THIS

LE Dad
07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Peyton Manning, Randy Moss and Adrian Peterson ar all traded to the Browns.

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Peyton Manning, Randy Moss and Adrian Peterson ar all traded to the Browns.

for a salt shaker, virgen de san juan candle, and a # 16 whataburger card

GreenMonster
07-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Nobody here cares about Leyawn. This whole NBA free agency BS that ESPN is wearing out has been almost as pathetic as the Tiger watch they did after his little accident. Dude has a problem keeping it in his pants, so what. There are thousands of classless jerkoffs in the world that cheat on their wives. It isn't news it's sensationalism and ESPN is quickly turning into FOX News. Get back to sports and leave the BS to other weak ass stations that forgot their true calling on this Earth like MTV. As for Lebron and the other NBA fools acting like they are something special (Chris Bosh had a TV crew following him around to make a documentary about the experience) I'd like to say, "Do your job and stop pounding your chest screaming "Look at me and what I just did!"" In the current economic situation that our country and her people are in right now these guys and the owners of the NBA teams shopping for their services should be ashamed of themselves for the rediculous amounts of money being thrown around since we all know who really is going to be paying those salaries with higher ticket prices and outrageous concession prices.

PS- I hope their little trio they've put together in Miami falls flat on it's face because they all want to be the star. Besides, we all know that defense and rebounding is what wins championships in the NBA as long as the NBA and their refs allow it to happen.

Old Tiger
07-08-2010, 11:46 PM
technically this is the most pathetic thing espn has put together

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/feature/index?page=TebowWatch

garciap77
07-09-2010, 07:54 AM

Rocket claiming another Brownwood "State Title"!http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/good-news-175.gif

;)

LE Dad
07-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Rocket claiming another Brownwood "State Title"!http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/good-news-175.gif

;) :D

nobogey72
07-09-2010, 09:58 AM

Brownwood's key players all transferring to Early. Which is still possible from what I'm hearing on the street.