PDA

View Full Version : Where do YOU think LeBron James goes???

IrishTex
07-08-2010, 05:36 PM
LeBron james is going to say where he is going to sign with later on tonight...

Let me offically give you my prediction...

The Miami Heat...

I have my reasons why after the LeBron show tonight...where do you think he goes?

kaorder1999
07-08-2010, 05:41 PM
i dont see why this is a shock to anyone. ESPN reported this was a possibility at the beginning of the week. In fact, right after the Olympics there was a reporter reporting that those three made a pact to play at the same place after free agency this year. Chris Paul was a fourth member who was reported to be part of that pact to either get th ere with them once he became a free agent in 2012 or whenever or make it there in a trade. I remember people bashing that reporter and now he looks like a genius.

zebrablue2
07-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex

The Miami Heat...

I have my reasons why after the LeBron show tonight...where do you think he goes?

come on now, you gotta post those reasons before the fact:D i say he stays with the cavs!!

IrishTex
07-08-2010, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
come on now, you gotta post those reasons before the fact:D i say he stays with the cavs!!

Let's just say there was a news leak about where LeBron had made reservations to party after the fact..

:D

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 05:48 PM
yea hes got a few cabanas lined up on south beach for saturday

IrishTex
07-08-2010, 05:49 PM
http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/wsouthbeach.jpg

ESPN's big LeBron special, The Decision, is just hours away. But if you're the NBA's top free agent who is going to book a party to celebrate your choice, you have to make reservations. LeBron has booked six cabanas at the W Hotel South Beach this weekend, according to UsMagazine.com, and I've checked, and there's no Furry convention there.

That adds more fuel to the fire that James, 25, will announce he's joining the Miami Heat Thursday night, as several insiders told ESPN this morning. (He's still confirmed to attend NBA star Carmelo Anthony's Saturday-night wedding to former MTV VJ LaLa Vazquez in NYC.)
If James goes to the Heat (where he'd play alongside All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh), he'd likely take a $30 million pay cut, ESPN reported. His current team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, has offered him a six-year, $128 million contract, while Miami would sign him to a five-year deal worth $99 million.

SintonFan
07-08-2010, 06:21 PM

The Miami Heat...

Plausible...

but I'll just read it in the paper tomorrow.

DU_stud04
07-08-2010, 06:59 PM
if he does go to miami he will be a backseat player. dwade is a better player and will continue to run his team.

eagles_victory
07-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
if he does go to miami he will be a backseat player. dwade is a better player and will continue to run his team. Lebron is a much better player.

Phil C
07-08-2010, 07:02 PM
The suspense is over. He is going to Miami.

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm going to go ahead and say he goes to San Diego...
with Troy Vincent out atleast the first 4 games and having contract disputes I think he is a Charger next year :D

eagles_victory
07-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i dont see why this is a shock to anyone. ESPN reported this was a possibility at the beginning of the week. In fact, right after the Olympics there was a reporter reporting that those three made a pact to play at the same place after free agency this year. Chris Paul was a fourth member who was reported to be part of that pact to either get th ere with them once he became a free agent in 2012 or whenever or make it there in a trade. I remember people bashing that reporter and now he looks like a genius. Paul is actually urging Lebron to stay in Cleveland and not go to Miami is what I heard.

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/wsouthbeach.jpg

ESPN's big LeBron special, The Decision, is just hours away. But if you're the NBA's top free agent who is going to book a party to celebrate your choice, you have to make reservations. LeBron has booked six cabanas at the W Hotel South Beach this weekend, according to UsMagazine.com, and I've checked, and there's no Furry convention there.

That adds more fuel to the fire that James, 25, will announce he's joining the Miami Heat Thursday night, as several insiders told ESPN this morning. (He's still confirmed to attend NBA star Carmelo Anthony's Saturday-night wedding to former MTV VJ LaLa Vazquez in NYC.)
If James goes to the Heat (where he'd play alongside All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh), he'd likely take a $30 million pay cut, ESPN reported. His current team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, has offered him a six-year, $128 million contract, while Miami would sign him to a five-year deal worth $99 million. I wouldnt be at all surprised if he just pulled this off to get people thinking Miami and go another way hes got the money to pay for these anyway. Dont get me wrong Im thinking its Miami but I dont think its a lock yet.

TheDOCTORdre
07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
I wish he would go to New Jersey, I love the new russian owner and would love to see him land James and make an impact quickly

LH Panther Mom
07-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
come on now, you gotta post those reasons before the fact:D
For real! :D

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 07:20 PM
haha these cleveland fans are sooooooo mad lol...

Diocletian
07-08-2010, 07:32 PM
$10 says he stays in Cleveland.

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 07:36 PM
ill get you my address lol

Diocletian
07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
ill get you my address lol

I'll donate it to the board....

What a cop out to go Bully up with Miami.

Cleveland is in shock right now, I'm sure.

TheDOCTORdre
07-08-2010, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

I'm sure there are cars being burned right now

LE Dad
07-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I'm sure there are cars being burned right now Just as long as they leave Hooters and th RnR HOF alone.:eek: :mad:

IrishTex
07-08-2010, 08:57 PM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d149/LewP/LebronMiamiOhio.jpg

CLEVELAND - High school graduate and Cleveland townie, LeBron James is still blissfully unaware that the Miami Heat are not, in fact, located in Miami, Ohio or near the University of MIami of Ohio. While many in LeBron's camp are pushing for LeBron to go to Miami, their lips are sealed as to where the real Miami is actually located. They've done everything but hide the maps. "He can't read maps," said a source with knowledge of the situation. "He never went to college and he only played basketball in grade school so his grasp of US geography is limited to the town he grew up in. Ever since then, he's had drivers and pilots and boat captains show him the world."

Dwayne Wade, another famous free agent that recently re-upped with Miami, is also staying tight lipped while James works through it on his own. "We'll tell him eventually, but to be fair, none of us in Miami have any clue as to where Cleveland is located," Wade told reporters. "The Heat management really had a tough time finding it when they went up for a meeting with LeBron. LeBron gave them directions–that he had his people google– and the directions started from the soccer field at Miami of Ohio. They figured that out quickly but it's easy to get turned around up there with all those IHops and used car dealerships."

Phil C
07-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Diocletian
I'll donate it to the board....

What a cop out to go Bully up with Miami.

Cleveland can be encouraged though. There is a new sheriff in town by the name of Colt 45 McCoy who is going to lead the Browns to glory and the time will come soon when the Cleveland folks will be saying "Lebron who?"

eagles_victory
07-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Cleveland can be encouraged though. There is a new sheriff in town by the name of Colt 45 McCoy who is going to lead the Browns to glory and the time will come soon when the Cleveland folks will be saying "Lebron who?" lol phil