PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's 1 hour ESPN Special

turbostud
07-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5359255)

Anyone else think this is stupid. He needs a 1 hour special to announce where he is going? This is why I have a hard time watching the NBA and its overpaid, pampered athletes.

Old Tiger
07-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Don't be a hater because they are elite at their profession and make millions doing it. Once he decides it will shape the landscape of the NBA for the next 5+ years.

Emerson1
07-06-2010, 10:55 PM
He decided weeks ago. You shouldn't be surprised ESPN is going to do a special.

Meh at shaping the NBA. Unless he teams up with another star he will continue to fail. Not even LBJ can win it by himself.

Yoe_09
07-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by turbostud

Anyone else think this is stupid. He needs a 1 hour special to announce where he is going? This is why I have a hard time watching the NBA and its overpaid, pampered athletes.

Yeah in a way it is but with the free agent class im not surprised.

I can watch MLB, NFL, College Football, College Baseabll, and College Basektabll, but I have no desire for the NBA.

Spread It Out
07-06-2010, 11:38 PM
LBJ=attention whore

coach
07-07-2010, 12:42 AM

and football baseball and everyother sport is better? i like its entertaining and yea he is that good to deserve this

coach
07-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
LBJ=attention whore

how?

bobcat4life
07-07-2010, 01:49 AM
Crap like this is the reason LBJ cant and wont ever come close to Kobe or Jordan as greatest ever in my mind. He is more concerned with his image than winning and is a complete media whore.

bobcat4life
07-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by coach
how? He is dragging this out and doing all he can to get attention and boost his ego and image. First he decided to announce his signing on his website only after it reached 1 million hits and now a one hour special on ESPN just to announce his signing. Who does he think he is? He shouldnt be doing any of this. This is why Im a Kobe fan. He doesnt do this crap to boost his image. All he wants is attention. He cares more about money and attention than winning

BEAST
07-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
This is why Im a Kobe fan. He doesnt do this crap to boost his image. All he wants is attention. He cares more about money and attention than winning

You like Kobe why?

BEAST

eagles_victory
07-07-2010, 11:29 AM
My question is why not. It is a huge story and most people want to know. He is having a special and selling promotions to make donation to a charity I don't see the problem with it.

charlesrixey
07-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Spread It Out
LBJ=attention whore

Let's be honest; ESPN probably asked him to do it so that they could get squeeze more ad revenue out of it.

JasperDog94
07-07-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
This is why Im a Kobe fan. He doesnt do this crap to boost his image. True. Kobe keeps a lower profile when he does his thing. Smaller markets are his arena of choice...like Colorado.

PPSTATEBOUND
07-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
[B]It is a huge story and most people want to know.

Most = majority..the majority of Americans dont know and could care less about this guy or another over paid self absorbed athlete.

Just sayin....:)

eagles_victory
07-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Most = majority..the majority of Americans dont know and could care less about this guy or another over paid self absorbed athlete.

Just sayin....:) Most sports fans hints the amount of hits his twitter has and the 4 websites up asking him to come to those cities. Im sure the city of Cleveland who's revenue downtown is up 20 million a year since he joined the team cares. Thanks for playing.

BEAST
07-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Just read an AP article about this whole deal. Any money LBJ makes off of the ESPN special is going to the Boys and Girls Club of America. Yea, hes a real whore.

BEAST

PPSTATEBOUND
07-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Most sports fans hints the amount of hits his twitter has

LMAO...Twitter..LOL

eagles_victory
07-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
LMAO...Twitter..LOL How can you say noone cares just because you don't care. The NBA is at the highest level right now in popularity it has been since Jordan played people care.

Farmersfan
07-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Just read an AP article about this whole deal. Any money LBJ makes off of the ESPN special is going to the Boys and Girls Club of America. Yea, hes a real whore.

BEAST

I think the statement was "media whore"! Giving the money to a charity only INCREASES his media attention. If it were solely his desire to get money for the Boys Club of America he could simply write a check and be done with all the attention........................

BEAST
07-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I think the statement was "media whore"! Giving the money to a charity only INCREASES his media attention. If it were solely his desire to get money for the Boys Club of America he could simply write a check and be done with all the attention........................

Im sure he does plenty of that. But you know the old saying, never let a good deed go unpunished. So go ahead, rip him a new one. :rolleyes:

BEAST

coach
07-07-2010, 03:56 PM

i would never think that i would see the day that someone is complaing about a pro athlete making a mil for a charity....and ppl wonder why americans are obnoxious....we have guys who have never donated a penny in their life complaining about how an athlete giving a mil to a charity...im tired off ppl that try to pick at evry athlete and try to find something thats wrong with them when in reality they need to focus on their own lives

DDBooger
07-07-2010, 05:12 PM
He's announcing from Greenwich, CT. :thinking: that's close to NY/NJ

eagles_victory
07-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
He's announcing from Greenwich, CT. :thinking: that's close to NY/NJ Wonder if he is doing it at the Mcmahons house?

Old Tiger
07-07-2010, 08:02 PM
i would never think that i would see the day that someone is complaing about a pro athlete making a mil for a charity....and ppl wonder why americans are obnoxious....we have guys who have never donated a penny in their life complaining about how an athlete giving a mil to a charity...im tired off ppl that try to pick at evry athlete and try to find something thats wrong with them when in reality they need to focus on their own lives look who said it and that is your answer...

Maroon87
07-08-2010, 07:22 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebrondecision070710

eagles_victory
07-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebrondecision070710 I think people are making too big of a deal about this but it does seem to be a bit too much. I can see where people have a problem.

Ernest T Bass
07-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Kinda reminds me of the Dallas Carter kid who signed his LOI on national TV, sitting in a hot tub.

wimbo_pro
07-08-2010, 09:46 AM
I've always liked Lebron. I have always gotten the impression he has handled his gaZillionaire youth pretty well (considering), and that he plays hard and doesnt expect royal treatment (Kobe). All in all, I think he is a good role model for kids and he is everything athletically that he was advertised to be.

I am not sure I understand the angst towards him, especially for the money being donated to kids. I dunno...you gys sure you dont have him confused with Kobe?

Farmersfan
07-08-2010, 10:05 AM
i would never think that i would see the day that someone is complaing about a pro athlete making a mil for a charity....and ppl wonder why americans are obnoxious....we have guys who have never donated a penny in their life complaining about how an athlete giving a mil to a charity...im tired off ppl that try to pick at evry athlete and try to find something thats wrong with them when in reality they need to focus on their own lives

im tired off ppl that try to pick at evry person that posts a contradictary opinion on a TALK FORUM and try to find something thats wrong with them when in reality they need to focus on their own lives!!!!!!!

Do you work at IRONY or is it just a God given gift?

Farmersfan
07-08-2010, 10:17 AM
I think people are making too big of a deal about this but it does seem to be a bit too much. I can see where people have a problem.

The saddest thing in my opinion is that this kind of action would even be lucrative in the first place. His official announcement should not take more than 30 seconds but the networks are already devoting large chunks of their broadcast just discussing what COULD be announced. If a world full of morons are willing to watch (and pay) for this kind of nonsense then we really can't blame the athletes or the networks!

Farmersfan
07-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I've always liked Lebron. I have always gotten the impression he has handled his gaZillionaire youth pretty well (considering), and that he plays hard and doesnt expect royal treatment (Kobe). All in all, I think he is a good role model for kids and he is everything athletically that he was advertised to be.

I am not sure I understand the angst towards him, especially for the money being donated to kids. I dunno...you gys sure you dont have him confused with Kobe?

For the most part I think the discussion as been centered around why Labron would choose to make his announcement in this manner rather than just simply come out and tell everyone and not so much about Labron himself. Some people are satisfied that it's a fund raising effort and nothing else. But most people are smarter than that though. Any intelligent person should understand that there are ulterior motives for doing it this way. What those motives are and whether or not they are wrong is up to the individual to decide for themselves.
I also think Labron has handled himself surprisingly well considering his age and the attention he got from the beginning.

turbostud
07-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Kevin Durant's quiet decision.

Link (http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/fran_blinebury/07/07/durant/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1)

wimbo_pro
07-08-2010, 12:48 PM
For the most part I think the discussion as been centered around why Labron would choose to make his announcement in this manner rather than just simply come out and tell everyone and not so much about Labron himself. Some people are satisfied that it's a fund raising effort and nothing else. But most people are smarter than that though. Any intelligent person should understand that there are ulterior motives for doing it this way. What those motives are and whether or not they are wrong is up to the individual to decide for themselves.
I also think Labron has handled himself surprisingly well considering his age and the attention he got from the beginning.

Well said FarmersFan. I definitely do not think he is doing it this way solely for "the kids". Anytime you can get air play that is in a positive light, you should. But the fact they "say" the money is going to the kids, it cant be a bad thing. I also doubt this was LeBrons idea...but thats just my opinion.

MUSTANG69
07-08-2010, 01:02 PM

I think the ulterior motive or benefit to him is that he is most likely dictating who the sponsors for the program will be. That is a definite benefit for him in the future. So be it. If people are willing to pay then he should take it.

Phil C
07-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Poor Dirk signed with Dallas for five more years at 20 M a year. He will probably never get a ring. He will be crying all the way to the bank. :(

Farmersfan
07-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Poor Dirk signed with Dallas for five more years at 20 M a year. He will probably never get a ring. He will be crying all the way to the bank. :(

Poor Dirk! Perhaps Labron should have a fund raiser for him!!!!:D

DDBooger
07-08-2010, 04:18 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/LeBron-James-is-packing-his-beach-bags-for-Miami?urn=nba,254632

LeBron James has rented six cabanas at the W Hotel South Beach this weekend to celebrate his team decision, two sources confirm to UsMagazine.com.

Maroon87
07-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Anybody read the article about LeBron on Deadspin? Holy Moses...:eek:

I would post but it's wayyyyy too profane.

DDBooger
07-08-2010, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Anybody read the article about LeBron on Deadspin? Holy Moses...:eek:

I would post but it's wayyyyy too profane. just posted it on FB...RAW is the kindest way to put it. DAMN!

LE Dad
07-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Chris Broussard just said on ESPN Radio that every player and exec he has talked to says LeBron is going to Miami.

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
quick question...how does the city of Greenwich, Connecticut have a Boys and Girls Club of America???

Diocletian
07-08-2010, 07:26 PM
More like ESPN 24 hour special...

It's all they've been showing since this morning.

And all the Hosts are talking about on ESPN Radio...I had to turn it off for the first time in months...just couldn't take any more BRON talk.

eagles_victory
07-08-2010, 07:32 PM
Im a huge Cleveland/Lebron fan watched about half of Clevelands games sicne he has entered the league. Lebron seems to be a great guy and teammate. I personally think people are overreacting to the fun he has on the court by saying he is disrespecting the game (not on here but in the media) Also I think this special is very divaish but honestly its going to be all over ESPN regardless how he makes his decision so why not just make a special out of it and have him address it himself and get some donations for the Boys and Girls club. I mean come on ESPN has a 3 hour special right now before his decision so its all they would of shown anyway.

Im a little worried about Lebrons safety and what is going to happen in the city of Cleveland if Lebron leaves.

Lebron has seemed to surround himself with poor people mainly being his mom Gloria James. Lebron needs more truth tellers around him that are realistic and honest with him and don't tell him what he wants to hear bc they are living off of him. I think his surrounding team has led him down a bad path and it is his fault for not making better decisions in my opinion.

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 08:06 PM
its showtime

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 08:12 PM
haha what if he says hes going to Europe and hes gonna make like $25 million a year

turbostud
07-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Poor, Poor, Cleveland.

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Miami Heat!

turbostud
07-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
Miami Heat!

I bet South Beach is going off right now.

Diocletian
07-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Well now he's setup to be the most boooo'd man in Basketball.

The other 5 cities are going to give him hell...

BaseballUmp
07-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

I'll PM you with my address haha

Phil C
07-08-2010, 08:30 PM
What did I tell you - no suspense and everyone included myself practically predicted this.

bigwood33
07-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

Every city will boo them. They will fill arenas but I wish them nothing but failure!

Phil C
07-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Remember Miami still isn't a shoo in. Remember the Celtics are still good and LA has Kobe.

Phil C
07-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Poor, Poor, Cleveland.

The trouble is that Cleveland just couldn't get him the help he needed to win a ring.

IrishTex
07-08-2010, 08:33 PM
It's official...lebron is going to Miami...My sources were correct.

:D

turbostud
07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
The trouble is that Cleveland just couldn't get him the help he needed to win a ring.

That city can never catch a break, The Drive, The Fumble, The Lebron, but at least now the Browns got COLT MCCOY!!!!!

turbostud
07-08-2010, 08:36 PM
HaHa Cleveland fan in Miami goin crazy with Heat fans. Funny

LE Dad
07-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Poor, Poor, Cleveland. Hey, they still have... Oh wait you're right, poor Cleveland.:doh:

I bet "The Flats" is a ghost town tonight.

Old Tiger
07-08-2010, 09:57 PM
LeBron better get a sweet slab to cruise down south beach

Gators17
07-08-2010, 11:28 PM
You can never count Kobe out and the Heat still have to go through the Celtics to get to the Finals. The Celtics are still the better team all around than the Heat IMO. They have a bench to go with their Big 3 although the Celts are aging. If the Heat can't find a shooter to compliment all of the 2 point buckets CB4, Wade, and LBJ will be scoring, it's going to be hard for them to win a championship.

eagles_victory
07-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Gators17
You can never count Kobe out and the Heat still have to go through the Celtics to get to the Finals. The Celtics are still the better team all around than the Heat IMO. They have a bench to go with their Big 3 although the Celts are aging. If the Heat can't find a shooter to compliment all of the 2 point buckets CB4, Wade, and LBJ will be scoring, it's going to be hard for them to win a championship. Health is going to be a huge concern for the C's in the future.

big daddy russ
07-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Gators17
You can never count Kobe out and the Heat still have to go through the Celtics to get to the Finals...
I'll take the Lake show over the Heat in the Finals. The Heat have the talent to go deep, but don't have the makeup to win it all.

Lakers are a more balanced, well-rounded team. They looked almost bored through this year's playoffs.

Give me the Lakers over the Cavs in five games for the 2011 NBA Title.

Old Tiger
07-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I'll take the Lake show over the Heat in the Finals. The Heat have the talent to go deep, but don't have the makeup to win it all.

Lakers are a more balanced, well-rounded team. They looked almost bored through this year's playoffs.

Give me the Lakers over the Cavs in five games for the 2011 NBA Title. Like I said on another thread I don't think they win it all this year but next year their cap should increase due to increased revenue for their organization and they will be able to get better players.

Also Mike Miller has agreed to a 5 year 30 million dollar deal.

I think those 3 sign for around 14.5-15.5 million to free up cap space for this year.

I posted this on another site

58 mill is the cap next year....If they each take 15-15.5 million that puts them at around 45-46.5 million+ $847,000 for Mario Chalmers = A little less than 47 million(depending)

Giving them 11 million for Free agent signings/draft picks and Mike Miller is expected to sign a 5 year 30 million dollar deal leaving them about about 5 million left to sign 6 more guys

I'm under the assumption that they may have more cap room next off season depending on the revenue they bring in this year.

big daddy russ
07-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Like I said on another thread I don't think they win it all this year but next year their cap should increase due to increased revenue for their organization and they will be able to get better players.

Also Mike Miller has agreed to a 5 year 30 million dollar deal.

I think those 3 sign for around 14.5-15.5 million to free up cap space for this year.

I posted this on another site

58 mill is the cap next year....If they each take 15-15.5 million that puts them at around 45-46.5 million+ $847,000 for Mario Chalmers = A little less than 47 million(depending)

Giving them 11 million for Free agent signings/draft picks and Mike Miller is expected to sign a 5 year 30 million dollar deal leaving them about about 5 million left to sign 6 more guys

I'm under the assumption that they may have more cap room next off season depending on the revenue they bring in this year.
If they want a chance to do anything special they'd better find a point guard. Chalmers is can get to the rim and finish, but there's nobody on that team that can run an offense. Nobody even on the 2008 Rajon Rondo-level.

Miller fills a need by getting a shooter in the mix. I don't buy them as a championship frontrunner until they get a point.

eagles_victory
07-09-2010, 02:16 AM
If they want a chance to do anything special they'd better find a point guard. Chalmers is can get to the rim and finish, but there's nobody on that team that can run an offense. Nobody even on the 2008 Rajon Rondo-level.

Miller fills a need by getting a shooter in the mix. I don't buy them as a championship frontrunner until they get a point. Lebron could play point and be one of the best in the league. Point guards are overrated in the NBA. The Lakers won back to back with Derek Fisher.

PPSTATEBOUND
07-09-2010, 09:14 AM
narcissistic

LE Dad
07-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Lebron could play point and be one of the best in the league. Point guards are overrated in the NBA. The Lakers won back to back with Derek Fisher. I agree.

PPSTATEBOUND
07-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Lebron could play point and be one of the best in the league. Point guards are overrated in the NBA. The Lakers won back to back with Derek Fisher.

Overrated and NBA........ now those are two words that should be muttered in the same sentence more often then not about the league.:rolleyes:

Maroon87
07-09-2010, 11:56 AM
I wonder how long until Pat Riley fires Spoelstra, names himself head coach, and gravy trains a ring like he did in '06 when he fired Van Gundy early in the year?:thinking:

big daddy russ
07-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Lebron could play point and be one of the best in the league. Point guards are overrated in the NBA. The Lakers won back to back with Derek Fisher.
...with the triangle offense, which doesn't require a true point. Furthermore, all Phil Jackson teams have had a clear-cut number one and clear-cut number two and clear-cut number three. The Heat have 1A and 1B and then a #2. Although both Wade and LeBron can rack up assists and make extraordinary passes, neither has shown the ability to set up an offense and get everyone in the flow of the offense.

Point guards in the NBA are overrated only on certain teams. Different teams need different things from their smallest player. Phil Jackson teams need a high IQ guy with some range who can step up when needed (BJ Armstrong, Steve Kerr, Derek Fisher, etc.). The triangle typically employs a point forward or larger PG who can see the floor (Pippen, Lamar Odom, Gary Payton, etc.) and get the triangle set up. An uptempo team needs a guy with elite vision like a Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, etc. The Spurs of the mid-00's needed a penetrator who could complement Timmy and open things up for their outside shooters. The inside-outside game they ran (and still run) relied largely on Tony Parker and the other point guards (Manu, Beno Udrich, Devin Brown, etc.) to create holes in the defense while guys like Bruce Bowen, Brent Barry, and Manu waited on the perimeter for the outlet pass.

Given the right situation, an elite PG is as valuable to a championship (or even merely an elite) team as just about any other player. Look at Boston, SA, Phoenix, Dallas, etc.

For all the great things LeBron does and how willing of a passer he is, his ability to run an offense is one of the areas where he needs improvement. Still probably the best player in the league (so this is nitpicking), but not someone that a championship-type team with three bona-fide superstars wants bringing the ball down the court.

Love the talent on the Heat. Strongly dislike the makeup of the Heat.

If they simply get a pass-first guy (Andre Miller???) who can grease the wheels of the offense, they become the championship favorites in my mind. If Bosh's hoops IQ improves to "average" and he becomes a better help defender, they have a chance to become the best team we'll see in our lifetimes.

LE Dad
07-09-2010, 12:17 PM
It will be interesting to see how these 3 work together. If they can address a few issues, such as, lack of 3pt threat and mid range shooting then I think they will be fine. If they do dominate then it will be interesting to see how the owners react. This is not the way that they want free agency to work for sure.

The crew just mutinied on the NBA ship.

Old Tiger
07-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
It will be interesting to see how these 3 work together. If they can address a few issues, such as, lack of 3pt threat and mid range shooting then I think they will be fine. If they do dominate then it will be interesting to see how the owners react. This is not the way that they want free agency to work for sure.

The crew just mutinied on the NBA ship. They got Mike Miller whose 3 point % average for his career is .405

Old Tiger
07-09-2010, 12:46 PM
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5601/asdfon.jpg

eagles_victory
07-10-2010, 02:13 AM
...with the triangle offense, which doesn't require a true point. Furthermore, all Phil Jackson teams have had a clear-cut number one and clear-cut number two and clear-cut number three. The Heat have 1A and 1B and then a #2. Although both Wade and LeBron can rack up assists and make extraordinary passes, neither has shown the ability to set up an offense and get everyone in the flow of the offense.

Point guards in the NBA are overrated only on certain teams. Different teams need different things from their smallest player. Phil Jackson teams need a high IQ guy with some range who can step up when needed (BJ Armstrong, Steve Kerr, Derek Fisher, etc.). The triangle typically employs a point forward or larger PG who can see the floor (Pippen, Lamar Odom, Gary Payton, etc.) and get the triangle set up. An uptempo team needs a guy with elite vision like a Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, etc. The Spurs of the mid-00's needed a penetrator who could complement Timmy and open things up for their outside shooters. The inside-outside game they ran (and still run) relied largely on Tony Parker and the other point guards (Manu, Beno Udrich, Devin Brown, etc.) to create holes in the defense while guys like Bruce Bowen, Brent Barry, and Manu waited on the perimeter for the outlet pass.

Given the right situation, an elite PG is as valuable to a championship (or even merely an elite) team as just about any other player. Look at Boston, SA, Phoenix, Dallas, etc.

For all the great things LeBron does and how willing of a passer he is, his ability to run an offense is one of the areas where he needs improvement. Still probably the best player in the league (so this is nitpicking), but not someone that a championship-type team with three bona-fide superstars wants bringing the ball down the court.

Love the talent on the Heat. Strongly dislike the makeup of the Heat.

If they simply get a pass-first guy (Andre Miller???) who can grease the wheels of the offense, they become the championship favorites in my mind. If Bosh's hoops IQ improves to "average" and he becomes a better help defender, they have a chance to become the best team we'll see in our lifetimes. I wouldnt say Lebron cant be a true point guard he hasnt shown it but he hasnt really been put in a situation where he has needed to be a true point guard. I agree that to run smoothly putting another guy at point guard may be the best option but in all honesty rather you like him or not when Lebron James steps on the basketball court there aren't a whole lot of things he can't do and I think if need be he can play the point guard role. Rumor is Fisher met with Miami not sure if that is a great move or not but if they pick up Mike Miller he that is huge for them.

I still can't believe so few people are saying they can win it all. I think Bosh is a little overrated (Id rather have Boozer) but like you said if they can make the pieces work and get the help around this could end up being one of the best teams we have ever seen.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
07-10-2010, 07:48 AM
These three guys are giving up money to play for other teams so they can play together. They all want to win and win together, they've already made a sacrifice bigger than most professional athletes are unwilling to so that they can win. I don't understand why people are arguing that they're not going to.

DDBooger
07-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Anti-lebron website (http://kissmyasslebron.bigcartel.com/product/you-can-head-south-but-your-mom-rides-west)
getting ugly
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c268/FCarrejo/lebron.jpg