PDA

View Full Version : Manor program

True94
03-05-2004, 10:33 PM
I just wanted to right and let yall know athletic program is the littlest known power in 3a. Manor. I just wanted to applaud the coaches and players for everything they have done the last two years. To name a few, first of all they are in the state tournament this year! Two years ago manor lost every game in district and one only one the year before. In football Manor last went to the playoffs in 98 but this year went 3 rounds deep losing to Jasper by 3 on a missed 3 yard field goal attempt as time expired. The volleyball team is top ten every year, and girls track team is very potent. Two years ago manor couldnt keep anybody eligible and know nobody has that problem. congrats to the coaching staff and players. well gotta go and boy do i miss texas

go navy! beat army!

JasperDog94
03-06-2004, 01:04 AM
I was very impressed with Manor's football team. And obviously that's not the only program you've got goin' over there. Best of luck in the future.

onfirebball05mustang
03-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Thanks guys...I definitely have to agree with you, even the local newspapers in austin rarely mention us-thanks for the input!

All the way to state- go boys basketball! beat the lions!

j_dog
03-06-2004, 11:34 PM
JasperDog94:
I was very impressed with Manor's football team. And obviously that's not the only program you've got goin' over there. Best of luck in the future.I second that, and congratulations on your latest BB victory over Diboll. That win proves your program is no fluke.