PDA

View Full Version : Sinton66?

bearcat1
07-15-2002, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE] Originally posted by sinton66:[B]your "cahones" comments make you less attractive not more(in my opinion).

First of all, I don't really care how "attractive" I appear to you. And why would you assume that would influence my postings or statments? Because I am a female? I haven't seen you accuse a male of not appearing "attractive" in his posts. "Dude, you don't appear attractive..." There is but one person that I care to appear attractive around, and he has heard me say cajones before! though maybe in a different context lol.
bc

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited July 15, 2002).]

Jacket2000
07-16-2002, 01:21 AM
LOL, yes, I have heard BC say "cahones" a time or two, as well as a few other things that Sinton66 may not find "attractive"(of course, that's not for him to worry about, now is it?), and she's still pretty attractive to me.
By the way, who decided to appoint Sinton66 to the etiquette police?
J2K

[This message has been edited by Jacket2000 (edited July 16, 2002).]

SintonFan
07-16-2002, 01:46 AM
Please for the sake of 66, close this topic now! LOL...
jus havin some fun here...

sinton66
07-16-2002, 08:23 AM
Absolutely no one appointed me the "ETTIQUITE" police. As I said it's just MY opinion. The cahones comments could have just as easily used the word "AUDACITY", carries the exact same meaning and intent, and sounds a WHOLE lot more intelligent no matter which gender says it in PUBLIC. This will be my last comment on this subject. I'll make a deal with both of you, I'll try
being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited July 16, 2002).]

bearcat1
07-16-2002, 10:50 AM
lol oh man...you really MUST learn to lighten up. I don't know what I've done to get under your skin, but I will make it a point to try and be less irritating. If I fail in that regard, just by all means, feel free to ignore me. You wouldn't be the first or last. They'd replace me if they could, but they looove me too much, so I'm afraid you are stuck with me. I do tend to grow on people though, so try to relax and enjoy yourself, and you might come to love me too!
bc
PS Hey sintonfan, I'm glad you are seeing the humor in this! LoL. Come on football season! I am ready to go to the mustang bowl!!

Originally posted by sinton66:
Absolutely no one appointed me the "ETTIQUITE" police. As I said it's just MY opinion. The cahones comments could have just as easily used the word "AUDACITY", carries the exact same meaning and intent, and sounds a WHOLE lot more intelligent no matter which gender says it in PUBLIC. This will be my last comment on this subject. I'll make a deal with both of you, I'll try
being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

[This message has been edited by sinton66 (edited July 16, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited July 16, 2002).]

sinton66
07-16-2002, 12:49 PM
B.C., believe it or not, I "love" all three of you, and would hate to see any of you replaced, because I think the board would decline greatly if that happened. I'm an OLD fuddy-duddy, and old fashioned. I re-read my comments, and I did sound like I was offended. I assure you I wasn't, but could see that others might be.( In fact, my mind's eye saw Old Cardinal's blood pressure shooting through the roof, a DANGEROUS situation at OUR age). ALL of us (especially me) could stand to be a little more articulate and caring. By the way, I saw on one of your previous posts you were talking about the financial burden this site places on yall, and if you ask me nicely, I just might be willing to help. How's that for proof I'm not upset?

bearcat1
07-16-2002, 02:12 PM
I am not upset either, I hope that old cardinal survives with all of us spouting off around here. lol
bc

Originally posted by sinton66:
B.C., believe it or not, I "love" all three of you, and would hate to see any of you replaced, because I think the board would decline greatly if that happened. I'm an OLD fuddy-duddy, and old fashioned. I re-read my comments, and I did sound like I was offended. I assure you I wasn't, but could see that others might be.( In fact, my mind's eye saw Old Cardinal's blood pressure shooting through the roof, a DANGEROUS situation at OUR age). ALL of us (especially me) could stand to be a little more articulate and caring. By the way, I saw on one of your previous posts you were talking about the financial burden this site places on yall, and if you ask me nicely, I just might be willing to help. How's that for proof I'm not upset?