PDA

View Full Version : Who Gets LeBron?

Bullaholic
07-01-2010, 11:53 AM
Quite a media circus going on in the LeBron Sweepstakes. Where do you think he will end up? Think the Mavs have a shot?

LH_Tuff
07-01-2010, 12:06 PM
Win all is said and done. He will stay in Cleveland.

eagles_victory
07-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Quite a media circus going on in the LeBron Sweepstakes. Where do you think he will end up? Think the Mavs have a shot? Outside shot although he doesn't want to play in the West I don't think. Although with free agency the power could shift to the East eventually I don't see it hapening anytime soon so I would say that would knock Dallas out for the most part but I won't be surprised if they make a good run at him.

I'm going to say Chicago with Chris Bosh because he has a solid team that is a big upgrade above Cleveland and he will still be the man if he wins the titles whereas, if he goes to Miami his legacy will not grow even if he wins 3 titles in the next 3 years because it is with Wade (Bosh already called it unlikely). New York not enough pieces he won't win there. New Jersey maybe if they were going to the BK right now but I don't think he sees playing with Devin Harris and Lopez as a deal maker. Cleveland he tried it there didn't work and they have no room to make the team around him much better.

I believe it will be Chicago but I would not be at all surprised if the Clippers or Mavs come up and make a strong push.

eagles_victory
07-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Win all is said and done. He will stay in Cleveland. I don't know about that after the Boston game I was convinced he was leaving I said 70/30. Then around the finals I thought it might be 50/50. As of now I'd say its back to 70/30 just dont see him being a Cav again. Hope your right though Id love to see him stay.

garciap77
07-01-2010, 02:12 PM
LA

Old Tiger
07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't know why you would want to stay in a place where it is proven you can't get over the hump.

SintonFan
07-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Dallas Cowboys

Gobbler Fan
07-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I don't know why you would want to stay in a place where it is proven you can't get over the hump.

aka. Dirk and the Dallas Mavericks situation ....:evillol: