PDA

View Full Version : DaHop72

mustang84
06-30-2010, 10:24 AM
Hey Dahop72 its been fun watching you coach those Snyder 9-10 Allstars. Just wanted to tell you Good luck Thursday night but I will have to be pulling for my home team. Best of luck to you and GO SWEETWATER ALLSTARS.

PS Remember Football is just right around the corner !!!!!!!!

ccmom
06-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by mustang84
Hey Dahop72 its been fun watching you coach those Snyder 9-10 Allstars. Just wanted to tell you Good luck Thursday night but I will have to be pulling for my home team. Best of luck to you and GO SWEETWATER ALLSTARS.

PS Remember Football is just right around the corner !!!!!!!!

Good luck to DaHop's team!

I watched Sweetwater/Wylie 11-12 year old last night. Gotta love little league....:)

Sweetwater Red
06-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I heard that Sweetwater/Wylie game was a close one until the Wylie coach
walked over to the home plate ump and stuffed a C-note in his back pocket. :eek:

Any truth to that rumor? :thinking: :D

ccmom
06-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
walked over to the home plate ump and stuffed a C-note in his back pocket. :eek:

Haha.....something like that.....:doh:

Those Sweetwater boys worked hard, though. :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
06-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by mustang84

PS Remember Football is just right around the corner !!!!!!!! Thanks mustang84, for a Mustang you've done a great job as tournament director.:devil: All joking aside you guys have run a top notch tournament and we look forward to Thursday's game. If Sweetwater Red doesn't sneak off south I may have to put one of your home cooked burgers on the line with him.

garciap77
06-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

:D

That's only in football!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/referee-cartoon1.jpg

:D

mustang84
06-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Well DaHop72 it's been alot of fun and have seen some games come down to the very last bat. Its been great having you guys over here and I am glad we have be able to make it a good time for everyone. Hope I had the field in good enough shape for all of you guys.