PDA

View Full Version : Lets face it....

EX_QB
09-24-2002, 08:42 PM
Giddings lets face it....when we come down (Caldwell) we are gonna run all over ya'll faces....These are the things you guys should do:
1) Find a GOOD QB.
2) Find a coach that teaches Discipline
3) Get Coach Ivey back and loose the Cripple
4) DON'T SHOW UP TO THE GIDDINGS VS. CALDWELL GAME!!!!!!!!

My opinion to have a better season...If Degerolami and Green weren't the QB's who would?? Who practiced as a QB during offseason?? That actually had some kind of talent???

Jacket2000
09-24-2002, 08:51 PM
We have our first winner of the Classless Post of the Week award.
J2K

buffalo booster
09-25-2002, 08:14 AM
I can't apologize for something that I didn't do, but I am sorry that this post was apparently made by a fellow Buffalo fan.

buffalo booster
09-25-2002, 08:17 AM
Whoa! Just reread the post! It was from somebody from Caldwell! Now it makes sense...

CHS_Grad '85
09-25-2002, 12:09 PM
Please don't hold this "kid's" comment against ALL of Caldwell. Caldwell has great respect for Giddings. Caldwell has been where Giddings is now... 0-3 start of a season and there is no need to rub anybody's face in it. Each year is a differant team... some are having the time of their life and others are just getting through. Hope things turn around real soon for Giddings...

[This message has been edited by CHS_Grad '85 (edited September 25, 2002).]

Bulldog92
09-25-2002, 12:24 PM
You should get ROM'd on the spot. That was one of the most stupid comments ("Get Coach Ivey back and lose the cripple.") I've ever had the misfortune of coming across. That was low and you should hang your head in shame and disgust. What were you thinking?