PDA

View Full Version : Games I WILL attend in 2010

IHStangFan
06-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Aug 27: Needville -vs- Edna

Sept 24: Needville -vs- Bellville

Oct 1: Needville -vs- Sealy

Nov 5: (TOUGH ONE!!, WILL DEPEND ON DISTRICT STANDINGS AND PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS!!): Needville -vs- Sweeny OR Sealy -vs- Brookshire-Royal

I'm sure there will be more, but these are the ones that stand out to me right off the bat.

OTHERS I'd be interested in:

Wimberley & Cuero Wk0

Caldwell & Navasota Wk8

How bout you guys and gals? Any MUST SEE games for you?

Gobbler Fan
06-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Sept 17 Cuero vs Port Lavaca --- This is a Regional game that everyone around these parts has wanted for a few years . A lot of us work with people from PL and the jawing has allready begun . Port Lavaca made it to the 4th round of the playoffs last year I do believe so it should be a good one .

IHStangFan
06-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Sept 17 Cuero vs Port Lavaca --- This is a Regional game that everyone around these parts has wanted for a few years . A lot of us work with people from PL and the jawing has allready begun . Port Lavaca made it to the 4th round of the playoffs last year I do believe so it should be a good one . I've seen PL a few times in the past handful of years. It was kinda strange to watch them manhandle Ingleside, but get absolutely destroyed by Needville. I'm not sure what it was, but it appeared they had problems w/ size & physicality up front. Cuero should take that game w/ ease. Just my $.02.

WOS87
06-29-2010, 02:05 AM
The main regular season one I plan on attending is the WO-S - Giddings game in Houston (or some suburban stadium nearby). If all goes as predicted they could have a rematch in the Area round of the DII playoffs. ....and I admit that's a BIG if....

Maroon87
06-29-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Any MUST SEE games for you?

I'd like to make it to Corpus for Carroll/Calallen.

Blackcat1954
06-29-2010, 09:58 AM
I know on Zero Week I'll be Sweeny at Bay City at Memorial Stadium-Blackcats won 14-7 last year in Sweeny

Blackcats look at this as a big rivalry game since Sweeny is about 15 miles down the road and 2nd biggest rivalry to El Campo.

Blackcats are picked last in 23-4A and also have to play Yates, Columbia and Viictoria West in non district.

IHStangFan
06-29-2010, 07:58 PM
I was doing some reading, and didn't realize that the QB from Second Baptist was a "stud". I read a little on the kid last night...he's a bid kid w/ an arm. Maybe I'll go check this out when they play Needville.

Sweetwater Red
06-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Must see's? I have had these three marked on my calender for a month or more.

Week 0 - Monahans @ Snyder
Week 1 - Liberty Hill @ Cuero
Week 10 - Goliad @ Sinton

The rest of the regular season will be spent watching Sweetwater run through
their weak non-district schedule and then
shocking their district opponents. :D

trojan37
06-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Not 3A, but a friend of mine has a brother that is an assistant coach at 1A Mart. On September 24th I believe, #2 Mart plays #1 Goldthwaite in Goldthwaite. Should be a good one.

bobcat4life
06-30-2010, 12:45 AM
Pilot Point @ Celina wk 2

Gsquared
06-30-2010, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Sept 17 Cuero vs Port Lavaca --- This is a Regional game that everyone around these parts has wanted for a few years . A lot of us work with people from PL and the jawing has allready begun . Port Lavaca made it to the 4th round of the playoffs last year I do believe so it should be a good one .
Ill be at this one! Cant wait!

NastySlot
06-30-2010, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
The main regular season one I plan on attending is the WO-S - Giddings game in Houston (or some suburban stadium nearby). If all goes as predicted they could have a rematch in the Area round of the DII playoffs. ....and I admit that's a BIG if....

i think i saw a schedule online that had the game at conroe.

pirate4state
07-06-2010, 01:27 PM
Week 0 options:

Mathis @ TM
OG @ Rockport-Fulton
Sealy @ Kashmere
King @ Calallen
Bellville @ Caldwell

:thinking: :thinking:

LE Dad
07-06-2010, 01:39 PM
You know where I will be.:D