PDA

View Full Version : Next Joe Millionaire from BELLVILLE?

mistanice
10-20-2003, 02:48 PM
read it in the houston chronicle

jykoy
10-20-2003, 02:52 PM
Yeah, apparently he lived in Bellville with his parents whilst he rodeoed. He's originally from Midland though...

CheerMom
10-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Thats true. He was on the rodeo team at Wharton. My niece went to school with him.

Ranger Mom
10-20-2003, 02:55 PM
He was the QB for the Midland Lee Rebels back in the 90's!!

CatWoman
10-20-2003, 03:09 PM
Saw pictures of him on the Net. Oh to be 25 again!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that. But wow.

reptard7isCRAZY
10-20-2003, 03:42 PM
I have known about that for a while...what are the chances of anyone coming out of Bellville and doing somethin like that...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/ent_radio/story/126878p-113576c.html

Bandera YaYa
10-20-2003, 04:10 PM
CatWoman:
Saw pictures of him on the Net. Oh to be 25 again!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that. But wow.Yep, he was in the Star( I think) and he's really nice looking....

Brahma73
10-20-2003, 07:28 PM
Oh my god!!!!!

I've been in the dark on this whole thing. So I sit down at my TV tonight and turn it on. It just happens to be on FOX (no I don't normally watch the Millionaire thing). This guy looks familia; then I see his name; then I hear him repeatedly say "yes sir" to everything. The lights came on. I KNOW THIS DUDE. I do his vet work and his mom is in our office weekly with dogs and stuff. All the girls at my office think this guy is to die for, so they all just got a call from me. You should have heard them squealing. This is amazing.
His family just purchased some property near Bellville. They run about a dozen horses. He was rodeoing for Wharton JC, but now his working on some hotter fillies! lol!!

Bellville22
10-20-2003, 07:58 PM
Brahma73:
Oh my god!!!!!

I've been in the dark on this whole thing. So I sit down at my TV tonight and turn it on. It just happens to be on FOX (no I don't normally watch the Millionaire thing). This guy looks familia; then I see his name; then I hear him repeatedly say "yes sir" to everything. The lights came on. I KNOW THIS DUDE. I do his vet work and his mom is in our office weekly with dogs and stuff. All the girls at my office think this guy is to die for, so they all just got a call from me. You should have heard them squealing. This is amazing.
His family just purchased some property near Bellville. They run about a dozen horses. He was rodeoing for Wharton JC, but now his working on some hotter fillies! lol!!That's histerical,73. So can you see if he can hook me up to where I'm the next Joe?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-20-2003, 08:04 PM
I wounder if he will bring the girls to the next Bellville football game? :D

Brahma73
10-20-2003, 08:06 PM
Bandera YaYa:

CatWoman:
Saw pictures of him on the Net. Oh to be 25 again!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that. But wow.Yep, he was in the Star( I think) and he's really nice looking....When I first met David about a year and a half ago, he had a mouth full of braces! So tell me ladies, do his teeth look straight? lol!! ...or have you seen his teeth?!?! :rolleyes:

mistanice
10-20-2003, 08:15 PM
11,000 a year, not that bad, he makes more than I do......then maybe I can qualify to be the next Joe.

BHS#1
10-20-2003, 09:13 PM
I can't believe we are watching monday night football.

BrahmaMom
10-20-2003, 09:32 PM
Well, 22, I guess you have big connections now! I hope 73 can get any work out of the women in his office now! Bellville is so famous--again, I am so proud!

slpybear the bullfan
10-20-2003, 09:53 PM
CatWoman:
Saw pictures of him on the Net. Oh to be 25 again!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that. But wow.Hmmm... methinks the felines... er females are out tonight!

cunbed10
10-21-2003, 07:26 AM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
I wounder if he will bring the girls to the next Bellville football game? :D if he does that, Bellville will set an attendance record eek! eek! eek!

CatWoman
10-21-2003, 08:37 AM
Brahma73:

Bandera YaYa:

CatWoman:
Saw pictures of him on the Net. Oh to be 25 again!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that. But wow.Yep, he was in the Star( I think) and he's really nice looking....When I first met David about a year and a half ago, he had a mouth full of braces! So tell me ladies, do his teeth look straight? lol!! ...or have you seen his teeth?!?! :rolleyes: Did he have teeth????

Bull's-eye
10-21-2003, 08:58 AM
I think he needs to stay with a Texas girl. The girls last night were really drinking the wine and laughing about cowboys. They only got interested when 80 million dollars was mentioned.

CentralTxFan
10-21-2003, 11:29 AM
Bull's-eye:
I think he needs to stay with a Texas girl. The girls last night were really drinking the wine and laughing about cowboys. They only got interested when 80 million dollars was mentioned.Didn't see the show but this am on Regis and Kelly, Kelly did the funniest impression of the girls last night, when they found out he was a cowboy. She said they literally fell off the chairs laughing so hard...then they perked up considerably when they were told he had just inherited $80 mil. LOL Poor guy!

Ranger Mom
10-21-2003, 04:26 PM
Does anyone besides me and my husband think he looks kinda like Woody off of Cheers??

Maybe it's the "aw shucks" attitude! I don't normally watch those shows, but I think I might have to tune in to this one.

I hope I start liking the "girls" better, because they didn't leave a good impression on me! I think one of the above posters is right, he needs to stick with a Texas girl....we are the only one's who understand that "certain" kind of charm!! YEEHAW!!! :D :D

booger1
10-21-2003, 04:46 PM
I think its pretty funny see a bunch of golddiggers get embarassed on national TV! Now thats Funny! :D eek! :D

Brahma73
10-21-2003, 11:38 PM
Ranger Mom:
Does anyone besides me and my husband think he looks kinda like Woody off of Cheers??

Actually, the first time we met him at our office, EVERYONE said the same thing. He really does look like Woody Harrelson and he even has the same squeaky voice!

St. Ivender
10-22-2003, 12:00 AM
Brahma73:

Ranger Mom:

Actually, the first time we met him at our office, EVERYONE said the same thing. He really does look like Woody Harrelson and he even has the same squeaky voice!Let's hope he has more snap than Woody. What a flaming liberal tree hugger.

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2003, 12:07 AM
Brahma73:

Bandera YaYa:

CatWoman:
Saw pictures of him on the Net. Oh to be 25 again!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just said that. But wow.Yep, he was in the Star( I think) and he's really nice looking....When I first met David about a year and a half ago, he had a mouth full of braces! So tell me ladies, do his teeth look straight? lol!! ...or have you seen his teeth?!?! :rolleyes: He has teeth? If his face looks anything like his bod, who cares if he has teeth. Man, my 18-year old son would be sooo embarrassed if he saw this. :o

Bull's-eye
11-11-2003, 01:28 PM
David is down to 3 girls with one coming back from a previous show. Who is your favorite? When is he bringing her to a Bellville game?