PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Opinion

Catfan
12-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Hello everyone, figured I would express my opinion on subjects seen here on this great forum. I realize i am just a "scrub" with only around 40 post, but I have read nearly ALL post and get a kick out of some of the "trash talk" which I view as mostly fun. Here are a few of MY opinions and as we all know they are just like $*&'s we all have one, afterwards feel free to BASH away if needed......

I have derived at the following:

1. Burnet is a great football team (just ask anyone from there and posters to this board)

2. Burnett can beat any NFL, college, or High School team in the US. (just ask them)

3. Marlin is unbeatable and when they did lose it was bad calls, off games, couldof wouldof shouldof.....

4. Big MISTAKES have been made, Teams which have lost in the playoffs should still be in it...replay the games at once!

5. Teams still fighting each week SHOULD have already lost and not be playing anymore.

6. Blue Bell Ice Cream, na won't even go there.......lol

7. Prayers for....just shows all is in fun until real tragedy strikes, which everyone here realizes, life is SO important over trivial matters....Thanks Board. GREAT JOB

8. Admin. of this board do a great job!

9. ANYTHING I want to know about 3A football, I can find right here, or be directed to the right place by the knowledge which exists here on this board.

10. People (in general) tend to vanish when their respective team no longer is still playing and we don't get the oppertunity to say "I TOLD YOU SO"........lol

That pretty much sums it up except for the fact....in my first 3 opinions I might have seemed to bash Burnet and Marlin, when in fact I am trying to say, you both have great fans, and you support your teams 100%. I bet even win or lose you will still be around and still know you are indeed the Best regardless of the outcome. That is what we as old timers used to call SCHOOL SPIRIT!
To all teams remaining or not I leave you with this.....

It just don't get no better than Texas High School Football, and no better place to vent it all right here on this forum. You are all GREAT! thanks for enlighting me daily, lifting my spirits, and ADDICTING me to this place!!

jason
12-03-2003, 06:25 PM
lol...that about hit the nail right on the head...

Rabbit'93
12-03-2003, 06:27 PM
Great post. :D

Boosty_Hondo
12-03-2003, 06:27 PM
so true

slpybear the bullfan
12-03-2003, 07:32 PM
I enjoyed that one!