PDA

View Full Version : Rangers doing their best Phil Jackson +1

eagles_victory
06-26-2010, 07:32 PM
They have now won 4 straight Silver Boots.

Bull Butter
06-26-2010, 07:48 PM
and 1 playoff game in their entire 38 year existance

eagles_victory
06-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
and 1 playoff game in their entire 38 year existance Sorry I can't hear you I have a Silver Boot in my ear.

Maroon87
06-27-2010, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Sorry I can't hear you I have a Silver Boot in my ear.

You also have your head up your ass.

BTW...are you having to pay Keith royalties?:thinking::D

eagles_victory
06-27-2010, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
You also have your head up your ass.

BTW...are you having to pay Keith royalties?:thinking::D Sorry can't hear you seems that I have a silver boot in my other ear as well.

STANG RED
06-27-2010, 02:23 PM
I'll be a believer if their still playing this well about a month after the all star break. Until then, I'll just be cautiously optimistic at best. Like most, I'm a victim of memories of Rangers seasons gone by.

eagles_victory
06-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'll be a believer if their still playing this well about a month after the all star break. Until then, I'll just be cautiously optimistic at best. Like most, I'm a victim of memories of Rangers seasons gone by. No matter what happens from here on out they could lose every game the Boot will still remain in Arlington.

IHStangFan
06-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
and 1 playoff game in their entire 38 year existance LOL!!!! BUURRRRNNN!!!

IHStangFan
06-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
No matter what happens from here on out they could lose every game the Boot will still remain in Arlington. wait....isn't that the same logic most of you Horns fans poke fun at and bash when some Aggie fan says "we don't care if we win any other games as long as we beat Texas"? Hey, Irony and Hypocrisy just called...they're throwing a party and you're the guest of honor. :D

Spread It Out
06-27-2010, 04:16 PM
:ditto: :fnypost:

eagles_victory
06-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
wait....isn't that the same logic most of you Horns fans poke fun at and bash when some Aggie fan says "we don't care if we win any other games as long as we beat Texas"? Hey, Irony and Hypocrisy just called...they're throwing a party and you're the guest of honor. :D lol your right I'm just poking fun at the Astro fans I wouldn't even consider this a rivalry and in all honesty beating the Astros this year and the Rangers most years is not much of an accomplishment.

coach
06-28-2010, 11:07 AM
i will take 5-1 series win all day everyday