06-25-2010, 11:55 PM
This is AWESOME!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4-FnlssDaA

coach
06-26-2010, 12:03 AM
i want that as a ring tone

Matthew328
06-26-2010, 06:46 AM
The emotion in his voice gives me chills...I dont understand anything but GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
Landon Donovan and Los Estados Unidos but I dont care its so awesome

Phil C
06-26-2010, 07:47 AM
Magnificient!

IHStangFan
06-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by coach
i want that as a ring tone Absolutely!

WTF-82
06-27-2010, 12:56 AM
Univision,Galavision,Telemundo do an incredible job promoting USA soccer. Part of its due to many of Mexico,Spanish heritage that have family or live in the US. But I am very proud of what these stations due. Univision Deportes has and is a big part of the bid to try to bring the World Cup back to the U.S. soil. Watch a game live on Univision and you will be amazed. They promote all the spanish speaking countries of course this is there bread in advertising like Mexico,Spain,Argentina,Uraguay,
Paraguay,Chile,Honduras and even Brazil,Portugal and amazing job here in the U.S. not just because of the Mexican,Spanish heritage in our US country but because this is there country also many dont know this so I take pride in it. Landon Donovan has made many commercials in Mexico and is well known businesses in Mexico love going after the Mexico rival from the US which is the best player in U.S. mens soccer history. Hey just wanted to share this I think its great for Mexico and U.S. specially to have Univision doing what they do for soccer for North America.