PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone watching the ranger game right now?

coach
06-25-2010, 08:29 PM
a 3adownlower was mentioned by tom grieve and josh lewin. If you are try and rewind it to when they were talking about the astros manager looking like a drill sgt

BaseballUmp
06-25-2010, 08:30 PM
then post it on youtube for us all to see lol

eagles_victory
06-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by coach
a 3adownlower was mentioned by tom grieve and josh lewin. If you are try and rewind it to when they were talking about the astros manager looking like a drill sgt Put the original broadcast where Mike was on there on youtube.

Emerson1
06-25-2010, 09:34 PM
What's with there not being a Rangers broadcast tonight? On my guide it says HS football and it's the FS Houston video feed

DU_stud04
06-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
What's with there not being a Rangers broadcast tonight? On my guide it says HS football and it's the FS Houston video feed i see the game on both stations...

Txbroadcaster
06-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
What's with there not being a Rangers broadcast tonight? On my guide it says HS football and it's the FS Houston video feed

It is the Friday Night Channel 27 game

LE Dad
06-25-2010, 10:32 PM
It's the "Friday I'm at Hooters Game". :nerd:

coach
06-26-2010, 12:01 AM
2 years ago eagleqb14 was interviwed by jim knox. he was with a group of friends and was shirtless. jim knox told him to think of a chant and he will be on tv so eagleqb14 did. He chanted really loud...LET'S GO RANGERS BEAT THE ANGELS and his friends would repeat. then eagleqb would yell I CAN'T HEAR YOU! like a drill sgt. after this amazing yell tom and josh were histerical and loved it. josh said this boy has a future in a leadership capacity and they talked about him every game for several weeks. everytime the rangers needed a rally they would bring him up. 2 yrs later, which was tonight they started talking about the astros coach and tom quoted eagleqb and said do you remember that little guy.

we had it recorded on our dvr but it got deleted. we have some friends that have it still so im going to try and get it copied on a cd and put it on the internet. you might can look it up on youtube but i doubt its there...i just thought it was funny that tag and josh still talk about it 2 yrs later

eagles_victory
06-26-2010, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by coach
2 years ago eagleqb14 was interviwed by jim knox. he was with a group of friends and was shirtless. jim knox told him to think of a chant and he will be on tv so eagleqb14 did. He chanted really loud...LET'S GO RANGERS BEAT THE ANGELS and his friends would repeat. then eagleqb would yell I CAN'T HEAR YOU! like a drill sgt. after this amazing yell tom and josh were histerical and loved it. josh said this boy has a future in a leadership capacity and they talked about him every game for several weeks. everytime the rangers needed a rally they would bring him up. 2 yrs later, which was tonight they started talking about the astros coach and tom quoted eagleqb and said do you remember that little guy.

we had it recorded on our dvr but it got deleted. we have some friends that have it still so im going to try and get it copied on a cd and put it on the internet. you might can look it up on youtube but i doubt its there...i just thought it was funny that tag and josh still talk about it 2 yrs later Little did they know that eaqleqb was about to go on and have a successful two year stint as junior high signal caller for the young Eagles his leadership really helped him in that role from what I could tell.

eagleqb_14
06-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Little did they know that eaqleqb was about to go on and have a successful two year stint as junior high signal caller for the young Eagles his leadership really helped him in that role from what I could tell. lol

eagles_victory
06-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by eagleqb_14
lol If it wasn't for that one offensive linemen not blocking you probably would of been undefeated.

eagleqb_14
06-26-2010, 02:37 PM
hahah maybe so.