PDA

View Full Version : DU-Stud

Gsquared
06-25-2010, 11:51 AM
You ever eaten at "Simply Burgers"? I just got back, dang good! Although they are really greasy, after eating them I feel like I could nurse a whole litter of kittens.

DU_stud04
06-25-2010, 12:06 PM
never ate there even though its just a few steps from my apartment. ive heard good things about it, just never ventured over. honestly, i dont think ive eaten at any of those restaurants around centreport. also wanted to try taco mundo when it opened up, but the day i planned on going, i decided to grill instead haha.

Gsquared
06-25-2010, 12:24 PM
Where's Taco Mundo?

DU_stud04
06-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Where's Taco Mundo?
its off the feader of 360 and trinity... think the building behind where simply burgers is...i wanna say the same building jimmy johns in, its the closest restaurant to the new pizza place theyve been putting up. i havent heard anything about it and it took them months to get it going, wanted to see what took them so long, haha.

Gsquared
06-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
its off the feader of 360 and trinity... think the building behind where simply burgers is...i wanna say the same building jimmy johns in, its the closest restaurant to the new pizza place theyve been putting up. i havent heard anything about it and it took them months to get it going, wanted to see what took them so long, haha.
Allighty vato, ill give you a report on Monday!

DU_stud04
06-25-2010, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Allighty vato, ill give you a report on Monday! sounds good! and i hope it is! the only mexican food place ive liked is one outside the fiesta off 183 in between story and macarthur...great stuff.

a few other places i like around the euless area is that philly cheesesteak shack off of industrial and 183.... then there is a diner by the quick trip on murphy and 183...think its called dixie house cafe?