PDA

View Full Version : sinton vs burnet

mattv12
11-25-2003, 09:10 AM
sintons gonna beat burnet no questions about it???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????

bd0707
11-25-2003, 09:17 AM
Do you mean, not even a little question?

3afan2K3
11-25-2003, 04:57 PM
"sintons gonna beat burnet no questions about it" is not a question

zippy
11-25-2003, 05:56 PM
I guess he means....don't ask him any questions, such as qualifying his statement.. :p

06dawg
11-25-2003, 06:20 PM
Think what you want. You won't be thinking it long, I can promise you that. But good luck to you and your team anyways.

Go Burnet, all the way to state!!

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 06:39 PM
burnet wins big...very big...they wont have a somewhat close one till they meet Region 2 in the Finals

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 06:59 PM
I don't see this one being close. No disrespect to Sinton. They have a great program, but Burnet is too strong this year.

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 07:01 PM
bulldogman:
I don't see this one being close. No disrespect to Sinton. They have a great program, but Burnet is too strong this year.i agree

espn1
11-25-2003, 09:03 PM
I'm upgrading my prediction from 5 TD's to a 7 TD win for Burnet. They are absolutely fired up. Especially McGee and Shipley. The Sinton Coaches caused them to miss the A&M /Texas game, where they would have been visiting on the sidelines. Look for an aerial display this week. If I were from Sinton I would be praying for rain. http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/SnoopDawg.gif

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 09:07 PM
Odds are they were looking for that already. Just hope they don't forget Levens. In my opinion he has been MVP for the last 5 games.

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 09:07 PM
Burnet wanted the game on Friday, Sinton wanted the game on Saturday.

How many times do we have to say it?

espn1
11-25-2003, 09:10 PM
bleedmaroon:

How many times do we have to say it?That's totally Incorrect Info!

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 09:12 PM
Is not. Burnet wanted "to get it over with", hence Friday. Sinton wanted Saturday.

sinton 1316
11-25-2003, 09:16 PM
espn1:

bleedmaroon:

How many times do we have to say it?That's totally Incorrect Info!no, thats totally correct

espn1
11-25-2003, 09:16 PM
bleedmaroon:
Is not. Burnet wanted "to get it over with", hence Friday. Sinton wanted Saturday.The Game could have been played Saturday at 3:00PM at the Alamo Dome. No problem. Sinton wanted no part of it. Call the Coaches Tomorrow and verify.

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 09:20 PM
Is not. Is to. Is not. Is to. Let the boys play the game. Then we can argue about who is really the best team. That is how it normally works.

sinton66
11-25-2003, 09:21 PM
espn1:
I'm upgrading my prediction from 5 TD's to a 7 TD win for Burnet. They are absolutely fired up. Especially McGee and Shipley. The Sinton Coaches caused them to miss the A&M /Texas game, where they would have been visiting on the sidelines. Look for an aerial display this week. If I were from Sinton I would be praying for rain. http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/SnoopDawg.gifGo find a priest, they're in the business of caring. wink

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 09:23 PM
San Antonio Alamadome was not in the equation. A neutral site could not be agreed upon. Therefore a coin toss was mandated. Why do you think Sinton should be expected to just give in to Burnet? You think you're more deserving? That is such an elitist attitude.

espn1
11-25-2003, 09:24 PM
http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/score.gif
Why was San Antonio out of the equation?

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: espn1 ]</small>

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 09:25 PM
Just an honest question. Why was the Alamodome not in the equation.

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 09:28 PM
It was not an agreed-upon neutral site.

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 09:30 PM
Was it ever suggested by either team?

sinton66
11-25-2003, 09:30 PM
How the hell should WE know? Maybe they didn't want to play on turf. Maybe Sinton's kids didn't want to play in San Antonio for the second time in two weeks. There could be dozens of reasons. What the hell difference does it make? It was OUR choice.

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 09:31 PM
yes it was suggested by Burnet - Sinton didn't like it - I believe Sinton then suggested another site nearby, possibly Seguin (can't remember for sure), Burnet didn't like it - a neutral site could not be agreed upon thereby mandating a coin toss for home/home

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 09:35 PM
sinton66:
How the hell should WE know? Maybe they didn't want to play on turf. Maybe Sinton's kids didn't want to play in San Antonio for the second time in two weeks. There could be dozens of reasons. What the hell difference does it make? It was OUR choice.hehehe temper, temper now.
http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Creatures_and_Cartoons/Smiles/Green_smiley.gif

espn1
11-25-2003, 09:36 PM
bleedmaroon:
yes it was suggested by Burnet - Sinton didn't like it - I believe Sinton then suggested another site nearby, possibly Seguin (can't remember for sure), Burnet didn't like it - a neutral site could not be agreed upon thereby mandating a coin toss for home/homeIsn't that funny! Kansas State and Nebraska can play at the Alamo Dome but, Sinton can't.

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 09:38 PM
Sinton66 I was asking a honest question. I know it was Sintons choice. At this point I don't care where they play. I just can't wait. All of this garbage will be over friday. Thanks for answering my question bleedmaroon.

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 09:38 PM
Once again, the elitist attitude. Just because Burnet suggested it Sinton is supposed to give in to Burnet's wishes and demands. Get real!

sinton66
11-25-2003, 09:42 PM
temper my a$$, you people are getting ridiculous. Wasn't aimed at you bulldogman.

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 09:45 PM
The score of this game is what is going to be rediculous. And to think I was trying to be nice.

PAINTBALL
sinton66:
temper my a$$, you people are getting ridiculous.hehehe Like I said, it's alright to curse if you mis-spell the word. All you have to do is put a $ symbol where the S normally goes. :D :D :D

espn1
bleedmaroon:
Once again, the elitist attitude. Just because Burnet suggested it Sinton is supposed to give in to Burnet's wishes and demands. Get real!What's elitist about meeting half way. Sugar coat it however you want to. But I know Chick
$@%t when I see it. http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/score.gif

sinton66
11-25-2003, 09:47 PM
espn1:

bleedmaroon:
Once again, the elitist attitude. Just because Burnet suggested it Sinton is supposed to give in to Burnet's wishes and demands. Get real!What's elitist about meeting half way. Sugar coat it however you want to. But I know Chick
$@%t when I see it. http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/score.gifYou should, it's coming out of your MOUTH.

turbostud
11-25-2003, 09:47 PM
lol

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 09:48 PM
Keep on insisting espn1, but a coach is not doing his job if he's not doing whatever he can to give his kids the best chance at winning a ballgame. So you say want you want, but I haven't seen an argument yet that holds water.

espn1
11-25-2003, 09:50 PM
Well you find me at the football game and I'll teach you a new way to smoke a cigarette, and that's a promise.

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 09:53 PM
espn1:
Well you find me at the football game and I'll teach you a new way to smoke a cigarette, and that's a promise.Watch out ESPN 1, I met this guy last Saturday and he's pretty big. He's a jerk, but he's a big jerk
eek! eek! eek!

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

espn1
11-25-2003, 09:54 PM
PAINTBALL:

espn1:
Well you find me at the football game and I'll teach you a new way to smoke a cigarette, and that's a promise.Watch out ESPN 1, I met this guy last Saturday and he's pretty big.
eek! eek! eek! That's ok I weight 252 lbs.

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 09:55 PM
Now you're resorting to threats. Juvenile.

sinton66
11-25-2003, 09:57 PM
espn1:
Well you find me at the football game and I'll teach you a new way to smoke a cigarette, and that's a promise.Ever heard of being charged for making a terroistic threat? You better grow up, dude.

espn1
11-25-2003, 09:57 PM
bleedmaroon:
Now you're resorting to threats. Juvenile.No! I'm responding to 66's post.

espn1
11-25-2003, 10:01 PM
sinton66:

espn1:
Well you find me at the football game and I'll teach you a new way to smoke a cigarette, and that's a promise.Ever heard of being charged for making a terroistic threat? You better grow up, dude.If you don't want that type of response then don't respond to me in that manner.

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 10:06 PM
sinton66:

espn1:
Well you find me at the football game and I'll teach you a new way to smoke a cigarette, and that's a promise.Ever heard of being charged for making a terroistic threat? You better grow up, dude.Teaching someone a new way to smoke a cigarette is not a threat. Smoking may be bad for your health, but it's not a threat. :D :D

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 10:07 PM
This is one game I just can't wait for. It is going to be electric. But lets let the boys on the field decide who the winner is. 66 is alright. He is just getting a little nervous after watching the Burnet/Wharton game. That is understandable isn't it?

bleedmaroon
11-25-2003, 10:07 PM
sounded like a threat to me

espn1
11-25-2003, 10:11 PM
bleedmaroon:
sounded like a threat to meThat's understandable coming from a person that has such a distorted view of what an elitist attitude is.
http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/score.gif

GOFOR2
11-25-2003, 10:26 PM
PAINTBALL:

sinton66:
How the hell should WE know? Maybe they didn't want to play on turf. Maybe Sinton's kids didn't want to play in San Antonio for the second time in two weeks. There could be dozens of reasons. What the hell difference does it make? It was OUR choice.hehehe temper, temper now.
http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Creatures_and_Cartoons/Smiles/Green_smiley.gifIf it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

GOFOR2
11-25-2003, 10:29 PM
espn1:

bleedmaroon:
yes it was suggested by Burnet - Sinton didn't like it - I believe Sinton then suggested another site nearby, possibly Seguin (can't remember for sure), Burnet didn't like it - a neutral site could not be agreed upon thereby mandating a coin toss for home/homeIsn't that funny! Kansas State and Nebraska can play at the Alamo Dome but, Sinton can't.yeah it is. Isn't also funny that they get a heck of a lot more money for playing in San Antonio than either Burnet or Sinton would. Geez, what is it with some people?

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 10:30 PM
GOFOR2:

PAINTBALL:

sinton66:
http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Creatures_and_Cartoons/Smiles/Green_smiley.gif

http://www.animationlibrary.com/Animation11/Animals/Dogs/bulldog.gif

If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.Here. Here. There is no place for racist comments on this board

SintonFan_inAustin
11-25-2003, 10:30 PM
espn1:

bleedmaroon:
yes it was suggested by Burnet - Sinton didn't like it - I believe Sinton then suggested another site nearby, possibly Seguin (can't remember for sure), Burnet didn't like it - a neutral site could not be agreed upon thereby mandating a coin toss for home/homeIsn't that funny! Kansas State and Nebraska can play at the Alamo Dome but, Sinton can't.is'nt that funny!Kansas State and Nebraska can make a out of state trip to play at the dome but burnet can't travel great distances.

GOFOR2
11-25-2003, 10:32 PM
espn1:
Well you find me at the football game and I'll teach you a new way to smoke a cigarette, and that's a promise.How juvenile is that remark?
Grow up.

GOFOR2
11-25-2003, 10:33 PM
bulldogman:
The score of this game is what is going to be rediculous. And to think I was trying to be nice.You be nice, cmon. Who are you kidding?
Have you been to confession lately?

sinton66
11-25-2003, 10:34 PM
I swear, I never heard this much crying even when both my kids were babies. Strangely enough, I'm starting to LMAO at yall.

bulldogman
11-25-2003, 10:37 PM
Easy with all that laughing 66 your going to hurt something. You old guys have to be careful about that.lol

Dawgystyle
11-26-2003, 12:26 AM
Coach Shipley wanted to play on Friday. He wanted all playoff games on Saturday except this one so they would not break up the entire long weekend. As for the original post about Sinton winning no ???????????????????? Could some one please tell me the Sinton v Wharton score. If it smells like s*** and looks like s*** it must be s***. Burnet wins by 4 TDs minimum.
Oh yea, any one know what soap looks and smells like.

sinton66
11-26-2003, 12:54 AM
Dawgystyle:
Coach Shipley wanted to play on Friday. He wanted all playoff games on Saturday except this one so they would not break up the entire long weekend. As for the original post about Sinton winning no ???????????????????? Could some one please tell me the Sinton v Wharton score. If it smells like s*** and looks like s*** it must be s***. Burnet wins by 4 TDs minimum.
Oh yea, any one know what soap looks and smells like.I answered you on the other thread, but here goes again. Sinton vs Wharton is and always has been 0 to 0. As far as I know they have never played each other.

PAINTBALL
11-26-2003, 12:57 AM
Dawgystyle:
Oh yea, any one know what soap looks and smells like.I think you're thinking of the Sinton v Cuero score. What was that score Sinton 66 and did Wharton beat cuero? I don't remember.

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

sinton66
11-26-2003, 01:04 AM
Paintball, I can understand that carrying all those lawbooks is probably what made you so short, but why are you so UGLY ? (inside and out) :D :D :D

<small>[ November 26, 2003, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

sinton66
11-26-2003, 01:25 AM
sinton66:
Paintball, I can understand that carrying all those lawbooks is probably what made you so short, but why are you so UGLY ? (inside and out)sorry, I forgot to smile :D :D :D

Sintonz_Wrecken
11-26-2003, 01:41 AM
Burnet will be suprised ... leave it at that

Buccaneer
11-26-2003, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by espn1:
<strong>Well you find me at the football game and I'll teach you a new way to smoke a cigarette, and that's a promise.</strong>[/QUOTE

espn1 Please enlighten me with details on a new way to smoke a cigarette! Does it also work with cigars?

PAINTBALL
11-26-2003, 03:58 PM
sinton66:
Paintball, I can understand that carrying all those lawbooks is probably what made you so short, but why are you so UGLY ? (inside and out) :D :D :D It's called Genetics.