PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer vs Atlanta zero week

Gsquared
06-23-2010, 08:10 AM
Is that Thursday August 26th or Friday August 27th?

lostaussie
06-23-2010, 08:20 AM
looks like a thurs bro. Perfect for me, as i leave the next day to go to Wyoming on a hunt.

16 - Gilmer
26-Aug Atlanta TYLR 7:30
3-Sep Tatum H 7:30
10-Sep Jacksonville H 7:30
17-Sep Liberty-Eylau H 7:30
24-Sep Daingerfield A 7:30
8-Oct Gladewater H 7:30*
15-Oct Carthage A 7:30*
22-Oct Spring Hill H 7:30*
29-Oct Henderson A 7:30*
5-Nov Pittsburg H 7:30*

waterboy
06-23-2010, 08:26 AM
Yes, it's on a Thursday. Gilmer vs. somebody is always the opening game of the Trinity Mother Frances/Rose Stadium Kickoff Classic. BTW, Gsquared, if you'll buy me some nachos w/ jalapenos and a coke I'll let you sit with me....:D

Gsquared
06-23-2010, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
Yes, it's on a Thursday. Gilmer vs. somebody is always the opening game of the Trinity Mother Frances/Rose Stadium Kickoff Classic. BTW, Gsquared, if you'll buy me some nachos w/ jalapenos and a coke I'll let you sit with me....:D
You drive a hard bargin! Tell ya what, ill hook you up with some ketchup and mustard packages and by half time I should be able to find some half full nacho boats in the trash! hehehe

waterboy
06-23-2010, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You drive a hard bargin! Tell ya what, ill hook you up with some ketchup and mustard packages and by half time I should be able to find some half full nacho boats in the trash! hehehe
:doh: So if I want to find you I'll be looking for a feller digging in trash cans?:eek: You bringing your new wife?

lostaussie
06-23-2010, 08:53 AM
[B You bringing your new wife? [/B] I would also like to meet him:D

Gsquared
06-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
I would also like to meet him:D
:eek:

Gsquared
06-23-2010, 08:56 AM
:doh: So if I want to find you I'll be looking for a feller digging in trash cans?:eek: You bringing your new wife?
Yep, look for a brad pitt look alike with a cheese mustache diggin thru the trash. Not sure if im bringing her or not. He mom and dad live in flint so if she isnt working she will probably atleast drive out there with me.

waterboy
06-23-2010, 09:36 AM
Yep, look for a brad pitt look alike with a cheese mustache diggin thru the trash. Not sure if im bringing her or not. He mom and dad live in flint so if she isnt working she will probably atleast drive out there with me.
:spitlol: .........So....how's married life treating ya?

Gsquared
06-23-2010, 09:50 AM
:spitlol: .........So....how's married life treating ya?
So far so good but ask her that same question about midseason:p

waterboy
06-23-2010, 11:20 AM
So far so good but ask her that same question about midseason:p
:hand: Naw, man, the honeymoon stage is still good for several more months.......usually the first year or two. After that, it's still good..........just as long as you don't miss the old days TOO much..:devil: