PDA

View Full Version : HELLO "old cardinal"...greetings from Sinton

SintonPirateFan1
10-13-2001, 05:10 PM
Your score against Bishop did not impress me one bit! Bishop lost to Taft,in a close game. SINTON....beat Taft...67-7!! Do you think, you can hang with the BIG boys??? I DONT THINK SO~~! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/smile.gif

Old Cardinal
10-13-2001, 07:19 PM
Your logic works sometime-that is comparing scores against like opponents; however not always-when based on a few games. Example: Bridge City beat Silsbee...Bridge City lost to Vidor in overtime......Yet Silsbee beat Vidor last night. I live in SE Texas, have never been to Taft, Bishop, Sinton or Zapata; therefore I am trying to base my opinions on inside info from folks I admire down there. This site is for conversation-not to cause nervous breakdowns. Sinton has a great team, keep up the good work. Who knows maybe Raymondville or someone else will win the State race, and shock us all!

sinfan75
10-13-2001, 08:18 PM
Bein from the southern reaches of Texas Mr. Cardinal i'll say those 5A schools that Zapata played was like playin an average(or lower)3A school!But this is probably the best team that Zapata has had in a while so you never know.But I don't think they can play against any top ten teams!

stevie_perez
10-14-2001, 05:18 PM
Hey sintonpiratefan1 if you going to be comparing scores well yall beat tmidway 28-10 martin beat tmidway and we beat martin 28-12

sinfan75
10-14-2001, 06:30 PM
Hate to butt in but Sinton beat Tuloso 28,6.It was also Sinton's first game,T-M's 2nd!Pirates scorin 47 points and allowin 6 per game!Fastest team in the South in 3A!!

M.PIRATEFAN
10-14-2001, 07:57 PM
Say to bad sinton hasn't faced a good team besides Mathis yes we lost, that's o.k. But it's going to be even harder for sinton when they lose again with Bandera. I look forward for those two teams to face each other in the 3rd round!!!!!
Look for Mathis Pirates going pass that 3rd round and making it to state out of no where!!!!!

SintonFan
10-15-2001, 01:16 AM
M.PIRATEFAN, even after ya'll beat us last year, after the game I was rooting for ya'll and your success. I think all of us should root for all of dist. 30-3A, in the playoffs. I saw a couple ppl from Mathis last year at Alamo Stadium rooting for Sinton! Is that wrong? There were more than a few ppl from Sinton rooting for Mathis(at the game) against La Grange! Even though Mathis and Sinton are only 20 miles apart, you make it seem alot farther than that...
Bandera is good, real good...
You can go root for them, if you want.
But I think there are alot of good quality ppl in Mathis who would support Sinton in the playoffs. I will do the same for Mathis.