PDA

View Full Version : Chronicle Athlete of week!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-29-2003, 10:04 PM
Congrats to Bellvilles Brandt Goeke, Houston Chronicle's Athlete of the week. What more can you ask for from this kid, he not only catches the ball if put anywere close to him, he also kicks the ball very well, either kicking it through the gold post for a field goal or extra point, and even putting the ball through the uprights on a kickoff(if the coach lets him, instead of that pooch kick thing that the fans hate, that gives the opponent good field position, most of the time) Its nothing for him to kick a 50 yarder from time to time, and most of the times he is dead on! He already leads the area in points kicked, and also has many recieving yards.
Good luck to Brandt Goeke, and the rest of the team!!!!

BrahmaMom
09-30-2003, 08:19 AM
The honor is well-deserved. Goeke has had a beautiful season thus far and I am sure it will continue. Congrats to Brandt and Go Bulls!

fullhouse
09-30-2003, 09:20 AM
True enough ~ talented athlete! Congrats Brandt... keep up the good work (UNTIL the Bellville/Sealy game, of course :D ). Any plans to play at the next level? I'm sure the opportunity is there.

BrahmaMom
09-30-2003, 09:42 AM
I feel sure Goeke is looking at the next level and they are looking at him. Don't know the specifics, but I know he has the academic ability as well as his obvious athletic ability.