PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age

Farmersfan
06-18-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm not a big gamer but do enjoy to relax with some roll playing games on my Xbox 360 or the PC from time to time. Some of my favs are Neverwinter nights, Balder gates, The Elder Scrolls (Obivion) and now I am playing Dragon Age. My son told me that if you create enough of a like rating from your partners you can actually engage in SEXUAL activity with them. Of course I didn't believe it until last night. I totally NAILED the Bard Lilliana......................:D :D.

Anyone else ever played a game where you can talk your friends into having sex with you???? (and it shows it on the screen)

What's the world coming to?

Pick6, my son says that you can have sex with your male friends in Dragon Age so you might even like it!!! :D :D

LE Dad
06-18-2010, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I'm not a big gamer but do enjoy to relax with some roll playing games on my Xbox 360 or the PC from time to time. Some of my favs are Neverwinter nights, Balder gates, The Elder Scrolls (Obivion) and now I am playing Dragon Age. My son told me that if you create enough of a like rating from your partners you can actually engage in SEXUAL activity with them. Of course I didn't believe it until last night. I totally NAILED the Bard Lilliana......................:D :D.

Anyone else ever played a game where you can talk your friends into having sex with you???? (and it shows it on the screen)
:1omg!: :1omg!: :tmi:

Pick6, my son says that you can have sex with your male friends in Dragon Age so you might even like it!!! :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

SintonFan
06-18-2010, 10:57 AM

What's the world coming to?

Pick6, my son says that you can have sex with your male friends in Dragon Age so you might even like it!!! :D :D

My best friend and wife of 25 years went in to get her Well-Woman exams and physical last week...

Dude, you are married.:doh:
What are the odds that the person on the other side is a teen or pre-teen?:doh: :doh:

SintonFan
06-18-2010, 11:12 AM
FF, I just brought this up because I think you were kidding, but I wasn't sure.:D

Farmersfan
06-18-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Dude, you are married.:doh:
What are the odds that the person on the other side is a teen or pre-teen?:doh: :doh:

In the first place, this game isn't online with other people. It's just me and the NPC's that are part of my "party"! Geez! I'm not a pervert and would never participate in this kind of thing online for the very reasons you mentioned. And in the second place, the sex isn't graphic at all. Both Characters involved are in their underwear and it is like a lovemaking scene in a movie. I have just never seen this in a video game before. And you have to work for weeks to get them to like you enough to agree. I'm sorry for bringing it up. I didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of old fuddy duddys!!! :D :D Well, I knew some of you were but I expected to hear from the younger, more hip crowd!

And Sintonfan, My wife is also playing and she is trying hard to get the Templar Alistair to like her enough to give it up!! :eek: :eek:

LE Dad
06-18-2010, 11:32 AM
...Geez! I'm not a pervert and would never participate in this kind of thing... Someones in denial.:thinking:

:D

Farmersfan
06-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Someones in denial.:thinking:

:D

Da Nile??? Isn't that a river in Africa????

SintonFan
06-19-2010, 12:34 AM
In the first place, this game isn't online with other people. It's just me and the NPC's that are part of my "party"! Geez! I'm not a pervert and would never participate in this kind of thing online for the very reasons you mentioned. And in the second place, the sex isn't graphic at all. Both Characters involved are in their underwear and it is like a lovemaking scene in a movie. I have just never seen this in a video game before. And you have to work for weeks to get them to like you enough to agree. I'm sorry for bringing it up. I didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of old fuddy duddys!!! :D :D Well, I knew some of you were but I expected to hear from the younger, more hip crowd!

And Sintonfan, My wife is also playing and she is trying hard to get the Templar Alistair to like her enough to give it up!! :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by SintonFan
FF, I just brought this up because I think you were kidding, but I wasn't sure.:D

I haven't played that game. But isn't it a MMO(with other ppl online)?
I don't play those games any way. Please educate me.
A request from one geezer to another.:D

So... is this yalls therapy for THAT?:D