PDA

View Full Version : La Feria???

TarponR13K
09-15-2002, 01:57 PM
No offense to them but how the heck did they beat Lopez?
You better watch out tarpons.

TarponR13K
09-15-2002, 03:16 PM
i dont mean to start anything but...La Feria over Lopez???

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-15-2002, 07:54 PM
B'ville Lopez is nowhere near as strong as they were last season. They lost a HUGE group to graduation. From what I understand, Lopez had several turnovers that resulted in 2 of La Feria's touchdowns.

Wunderkindepiphany
09-15-2002, 08:58 PM
No offense to PI or anything, but I didnt even expect La Feria over Mercedes, let alone Lopez. If I were yall, Id get ready for La Feria, seriously. Im not saying Im for them against yall, but I wouldnt take them lightly with two credible 4A wins under their belt.

Bull Butter
09-15-2002, 10:28 PM
Lopez lost to 5A Hanna by only 3 points and wiped out Edinburg North last week 26-6. I don't know what happened to them against La Feria, but judging by the first 2 games, I'd say Lopez is as every bit as strong as they were last year

footballgal
09-16-2002, 08:19 AM
All I can say is that after that hard earned win Friday, next day on Sat. Morning they were there practicing, they practice and watched film till noon!!! I know cuz I saw them, for once this team is not saying much just playing & practicing hard. Did anyone notice how not even Coach Valdez had no comment. Right, now at this point, I see LF & PI being the front runners in the district, still alot to play left but at this point that's how I see it.

TarponR13K
09-16-2002, 05:46 PM
Yeah exactly, Lopez didn't lose that much talent that wasn't taken care of from graduation. If they lost it then they sure got it back with underclassmen because they aren't doing poorly at all. I think La Feria is just doing extremely well. And I agree with you wunder, PI needs to watch out.
See ya in LF!