PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Baylor fans....

NastySlot
06-13-2010, 06:44 PM
whats the word on Baylor.....what are they trying to do with all this mess with realignment? What are the rumors from Waco?

jason
06-14-2010, 08:04 AM
gonna play 5a division 2 for football....

all other sports will go to the conference usa.....

Aesculus gilmus
06-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by jason

That's not very Christian of you. :(

I think there is still an Elijah-like figure in Waco (probably Ken Starr) who is even now engaged in fervent prayer trying to rain fire down from heaven on the Baal priests of Berkeley.

I just thought of something creepy w/r to my analogy. The Branch Davidians' church outside Waco was named Mount Carmel. Maybe that's why that Biblical reference came to my mind so quick.

sahen
06-14-2010, 10:25 AM
hoping beyond hope to keep the big 12 together (minus 2 of course).....realistically i think we are trying to get the leftover teams to stick together and take in some other teams, but no one really knows for now since the best option (however maybe the most unlikely) is to keep the conference together, so the leftover schools are trying to do that...

and yes aesculus, im sure there is some praying involved as well...

sahen
06-14-2010, 10:26 AM

arent you a north texas grad? pretty big words coming from that school...

jason
06-14-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by sahen
arent you a north texas grad? pretty big words coming from that school...

nope.

tarleton state. 2007.

was just ragging on baylor - i followed robert griffin all through his high school days so i guess im a baylor bandwagoner....

on a side note, tarleton beat baylor (@ waco) in a basketball game about 3 years ago :D

sahen
06-14-2010, 12:37 PM
nope.

tarleton state. 2007.

was just ragging on baylor - i followed robert griffin all through his high school days so i guess im a baylor bandwagoner....

on a side note, tarleton beat baylor (@ waco) in a basketball game about 3 years ago :D

i remember that...pretty sure it was an exhibition game and not a real one though...baylor fans were pretty upset about it regardless, but we went on the tourney for the first time in 20 years that year...guess yall helped us work some kinks out...