PDA

View Full Version : Scary Times Indeed!

Phil C
06-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Man the whole sports world is so turbulent. With the colapse of the Big 12 and what happened to USC no wonder we are in dyre straights. I remember when the old SWC broke up but it was nothing compared to all this. I am one scared old man and I am sure everyone else is worried and fearful indeed. Oh the woe! :(

Phil C
06-11-2010, 10:00 PM
The world is turning upside down. :(

Phil C
06-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Now the rumors are Texas to the Pac 10 and A&M to the SEC.

Most scary indeed!

:(

BEAST
06-12-2010, 10:33 PM
I hope Texas A&M goes SEC.

BEAST

Phil C
06-13-2010, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
I hope Texas A&M goes SEC.

BEAST

:eek:

I'm sure that what BEAST means is that they both go to the SEC and not split up.

navscanmaster
06-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

I'm sure that what BEAST means is that they both go to the SEC and not split up.

I am also sure that regardless of where they go, there will still be an annual game.

BEAST
06-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Not what I mean at all. Couldnt care less if Texas goes to Pac 10. I just want the Ags to do their own thing and not do something because Texas did.

BEAST

LE Dad
06-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
I am also sure that regardless of where they go, there will still be an annual game. I don't think it will be in November. I just don't think it is in Texas best interest to play A&M that late in the year.

NastySlot
06-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I don't think it will be in November. I just don't think it is in Texas best interest to play A&M that late in the year.

just wondering....why?

there are a ton of rivarly games played at the end of the season.

georgia v. ga. tech
ohio state v. mich.
auburn v. alabama
usc v. notre dame...(moves around some)
florida v. fsu
clemson v. south carolina
ole miss v. msu

i read on a site that if the big 12 (big two little eight) stays in place...texas ou might be moved to later in the season.

Phil C
06-14-2010, 04:09 PM
It would make sense for UT vs OU to be late in the season sort of like it was when Nebraska played OU and what they did a few times with UT vs Arkansas. Both of those teams will win their share of Conference Championships so it would make sense having it late in the year. By having it in October there would be times when that would decide the Conference Championship.

Phil C
06-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Like everyone else I am feeling much better now. Whew!