PDA

View Full Version : Giddings catcher Rush Plumlee

hookandladder
06-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Good article in the Austin American Statesman on Plumlee, Masek and Marlow are very fortunate to have such a good catcher to throw to. LG is looking for a good one, if anyone knows of one. Good Luck to Giddings baseball team, See you there.

Spread It Out
06-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Link (http://www.statesman.com/sports/highschool/plumlee-giddings-want-to-finish-the-job-at-735349.html?srcTrk=RTR_504016)

BaseballUmp
06-09-2010, 10:43 PM
He has really impressed me so far tonight

Astrosdawg07
06-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Jasper 0 Giddings 3 top 6

BaseballUmp
06-10-2010, 01:15 AM
He hit the ball very well tonight I think atleast a single and a double and gunned a runner at 2nd base on a curveball in the turf holding the runner at 3rd. He did lose a ball at the end of the game but Giddings pitching mowed down the Jasper batters. They just couldn't get anything going.

hookandladder
06-10-2010, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by BaseballUmp
He hit the ball very well tonight I think atleast a single and a double and gunned a runner at 2nd base on a curveball in the turf holding the runner at 3rd. He did lose a ball at the end of the game but Giddings pitching mowed down the Jasper batters. They just couldn't get anything going.

Was at the game also, Plumlee's throw down to 2nd was very big with a runner at 3rd. It was a rocket on the mark, big plus also with the Marlow boy's in the middle. Make's pitching a little easier knowing nothing is getting by and double is always a possibilty, Masek was Masek, what a competitor. Giddings bottom of the lineup was a big factor again last night, key hits and some nice bunts.