PDA

View Full Version : Joran Van der Sloot admits

orange machine
06-08-2010, 05:18 AM
He murdered the girl.

bigwood33
06-08-2010, 06:26 AM
That guy is a sleazy bastard and needs to spend the rest of his life in an Alabama prison.

Looking4number8
06-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Maybe the Holloway family can get some closure soon too.

Ranger Mom
06-08-2010, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by bigwood33
That guy is a sleazy bastard and needs to spend the rest of his life in an Alabama prison.

He doesn't need to be anywhere in the American Justice system......that would be a vacation!!!

The Peruvian prisons are much harsher!!

bigwood33
06-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He doesn't need to be anywhere in the American Justice system......that would be a vacation!!!

I am sure that the accommodations will be worse there but I was thinking more of him being someones girl friend for the next 45 or 50 years.

Pick6
06-08-2010, 10:18 AM
I am sure that the accommodations will be worse there but I was thinking more of him being someones girl friend for the next 45 or 50 years.

That sounds good, but the ACLU would protect him here. He'd also not go in the GP in prison here.

LE Dad
06-08-2010, 10:19 AM
I bet his daddy is real happy. If that SOB had been in jail long ago, this would not have occured. I guess he thought he got away with it once why not try again.

BwdLion73
06-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
I bet his daddy is real happy. If that SOB had been in jail long ago, this would not have occured. I guess he thought he got away with it once why not try again.

I think his Daddy is DEAD. ;)

DDBooger
06-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
That sounds good, but the ACLU would protect him here. He'd also not go in the GP in prison here. No they wouldn't have :rolleyes: lol

Pendragon13
06-08-2010, 11:44 AM
That guy is a sleazy bastard and needs to spend the rest of his life in an Alabama prison. Peru is a fairly poor country with a large portion of the population not having enough food to eat, let alone running water and electricity. Can you imagine how nice the prison system would be there?:eek: I saw a documentary about one of the south American countries (can't recall which) where the inmates actually run the prison (each unit becomes essentially a gang) and the guards are just there to prevent escape but nothing else.

jason
06-08-2010, 11:51 AM
max sentence in peru for murder conviction is 35 years...

Gsquared
06-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon13
Peru is a fairly poor country with a large portion of the population not having enough food to eat, let alone running water and electricity. Can you imagine how nice the prison system would be there?:eek: I saw a documentary about one of the south American countries (can't recall which) where the inmates actually run the prison (each unit becomes essentially a gang) and the guards are just there to prevent escape but nothing else.
"Locked Up Abroad" I think

LE Dad
06-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73
I think his Daddy is DEAD. ;) Really? His dad was a major palyer in getting him out of trouble in Aruba. I never heard anything about his passing and with Van der Sloot only being 22 I would think he was still alive, but can't find any info on him. Oh well I am sure we will find out shortly.;)

MUSTANG69
06-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Really? His dad was a major palyer in getting him out of trouble in Aruba. I never heard anything about his passing and with Van der Sloot only being 22 I would think he was still alive, but can't find any info on him. Oh well I am sure we will find out shortly.;)

His father had a heart attack and died.

ziggy29
06-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

And the Peruvian taxpayers get to pay for it.

Pmoney
06-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by jason
max sentence in peru for murder conviction is 35 years...
I don't think he would survive 35 years in a Peruvian prison

Z-RO
06-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69

Ranger Mom
06-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
I don't think he would survive 35 years in a Peruvian prison

Exactly!!!!:p

Looking4number8
06-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by MUSTANG69

in february 2009, according to the artical I read this morning.

LE Dad
06-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
Karma Guess so.

44INAROW
06-08-2010, 04:13 PM
just a guess, but I'd be willing to bet that Natalie Holloway and this latest girl are not his only victims. I am just glad the SOB is locked up and I hope he stays that way. How weird this happened on the 5th anniversary of Natalie's murder?

zebrablue2
06-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
just a guess, but I'd be willing to bet that Natalie Holloway and this latest girl are not his only victims. I am just glad the SOB is locked up and I hope he stays that way. How weird this happened on the 5th anniversary of Natalie's murder?

:iagree:

AP Panther Fan
06-08-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

I would not be the least bit surprised if there are more victims.

44inarow - was that you calling Nancy Grace the other day posing this question? LOL...not really, but she was from Texas.;)

(oh and she didn't even ask how the twins were...THANK GOD).

44INAROW
06-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

44inarow - was that you calling Nancy Grace the other day posing this question? LOL...not really, but she was from Texas.;)

lol APPF :D

District303aPastPlayer
06-10-2010, 08:43 PM
he's goin to admit where Natalee's body is

DDBooger
06-10-2010, 08:54 PM
This guy reminds me of the character from American Psycho...a partying yuppie with a thing for murder.

SintonFan
06-10-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
This guy reminds me of the character from American Psycho...a partying yuppie with a thing for murder.

Kennedy clan?
j/k I know that was a cheap shot, but it is funny in a sick way.

DDBooger
06-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Kennedy clan?
j/k I know that was a cheap shot, but it is funny in a sick way. bah, you can play politics with it. I'm just saying this guy fits an unusual pattern of yuppie murderers.

SintonFan
06-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
bah, you can play politics with it. I'm just saying this guy fits an unusual pattern of yuppie murderers.

You DID notice I said it was a cheap shot.:nerd:

Bah humbug.

Ranger Mom
06-11-2010, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

LOL!! That last sentence made me laugh!!

When someone does mention "the twins" I have to laugh at how much her demeanor changes.:p