PDA

View Full Version : Any Breaking Bad fans out there?

Diocletian
06-08-2010, 03:11 AM
Probably the best show on television right now...

Emerson1
06-08-2010, 10:36 AM
It's been on my shows to watch.

It probably is the best show on TV until Dexter starts up again :D

LE Dad
06-08-2010, 10:47 AM
It is a very good show...somehow I missed the entire last season, but I am finally catching back up on the highlights.

Emerson1
06-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
It is a very good show...somehow I missed the entire last season, but I am finally catching back up on the highlights.
You need to just subscribe to netflix for a month and watch the first season.

sinton66
06-08-2010, 08:38 PM
I've caught the majority of the episodes so far.

Diocletian
06-08-2010, 11:13 PM
I highly recommend the series.

They will be wrapping up Season 3 next weekend.

Get online and download or just go buy the DVDs of all 3 seasons... the show is addicting and the story grows on you.

The most recent episode was like a lightning strike at the end.... prob the best 1 hour episode I've ever seen in my entire life on TV.....for any program.

DDBooger
06-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

Get online and download or just go buy the DVDs of all 3 seasons... the show is addicting and the story grows on you.

The most recent episode was like a lightning strike at the end.... prob the best 1 hour episode I've ever seen in my entire life on TV.....for any program. Damn, you're selling it really well :mad: I may have to get into this. Everyone keeps recommending it.

sinton66
06-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Diocletian

The most recent episode was like a lightning strike at the end.... prob the best 1 hour episode I've ever seen in my entire life on TV.....for any program.

Yeah, no kidding. That ending was definitely a shocker. Sure didn't expect that.