PDA

View Full Version : Rivalry Page

bearcat1
08-11-2001, 01:52 AM
...is now up, you can find it on the main page, under the "History" section on the right hand side. This page is new and still a work in progress, so if you have any suggestions, or information you'd like to submit, please do so. Remember, the scrapbook pages began with just 3 photos and are now 3 pages worth, so please be patient as the information will be posted as it comes in, and it might be a full season or so before we have a lot of material there for you. Yadda Yadda.
bc

[This message has been edited by bearcat1 (edited August 11, 2001).]

eye of the tiger
08-21-2001, 06:35 PM
Bearcat-you listed some good ones. I think Commerce vs Forney will be a good one for years to come. Two solid programs. This is one of the reasons I'm glad more than one team makes the playoffs every year. For a long time I was a "purest" and thought too many teams made the playoffs, but now I see some valid reasons. Some districts every year produce more than one quality team.

ONLY 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL AUG 30. I will be at the Gainsville/FW Northside game on that Thursday. Have to see the first available game.

JR#1
08-29-2001, 12:01 PM
You're right about that........ but Forney maybe moving up to 4A next time around.

eye of the tiger
08-29-2001, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by JR#1:
You're right about that........ but Forney maybe moving up to 4A next time around.
You may be right about Forney going 4A. The Dallas area growth has hit them hard in the last year. Lots of new houses being built. I think they will have better luck than Frisco did moving to 4A and much better luck than Quinlan Ford in their 2 year visit to 4A. Forney has a good solid program. Dont think my beloved Commerce Tigers will ever have to face that situation. First games are tomorrow. It is finally here. I'm going to the Gainsville v Ft Worth Northside game in Gainsville. Its the first game i could find and I cant wait

TIGERS NEVER QUIT

Dogfromlongago
08-30-2001, 01:42 PM
gotta have Crockett vs Diboll on a 3a rivalry page