PDA

View Full Version : Has Prosper

orange machine
06-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Qualified for the state 7 on 7 tourny?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Yeah and they've played Celina a few times already and got absolutely destroyed. It was ugly.

orange machine
06-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Ok found out Prosper has not qualified.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
Ok found out Prosper has not qualified.

Yeah, I was just making that up so you would get all sad and depressed about it, at least temporarily. I know how your life revolves around Celina football.

Old Tiger
06-06-2010, 10:17 AM
http://mediamook.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/nelson_haha.jpg

Pick6
06-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, I was just making that up so you would get all sad and depressed about it, at least temporarily. I know how your life revolves around Celina football.

What's even more funny is that he's never lived there, worked there or went to school there and he still worships it.

JJWalker
06-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
What's even more funny is that he's never lived there, worked there or went to school there and he still worships it.
Big deal ... he likes good football.

Which probably explains why he is not an Aggie fan? LOL :p

orange machine
06-06-2010, 02:42 PM

Once again you strike and talk about things you have no clue about. You think you know because you have a friend in Celina, but you know nothing. If your going to try and make fun of me you should do some research to get your facts striaght.

Pick6
06-06-2010, 04:01 PM
Once again you strike and talk about things you have no clue about. You think you know because you have a friend in Celina, but you know nothing. If your going to try and make fun of me you should do some research to get your facts striaght.

You told me yourself that you never lived there or went to school there. You are a barney, I guess twisting facts is your strong point.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-06-2010, 05:11 PM
If he likes Celina football, let him. I know plenty of fans who are UT or A&M fans who never went to the university or lived in College Station or Austin. It's really no different if you think about it.

orange machine
06-06-2010, 07:49 PM
You told me yourself that you never lived there or went to school there. You are a barney, I guess twisting facts is your strong point.

I dont believe i twisted anything around smart guy. The last time we spoke was awhile back so you have no clue as to what has changed since then. While you were trying to make fun of me you conveniently left out that i have family that lives in Prosper, Gunter and not to mention my granfather was born and raised in Celina so once again i tell you that you have no clue as to what you are talking about. So by all means please keep trying to insult me because you only make yourself look like an idiot.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Pick6, you antagonizing orange machine is very un-Christian of you.

orange machine
06-06-2010, 08:04 PM

Ley him antagonize me all he wants if it makes him feel better about himself then im happy i could help him.

bobcat4life
06-06-2010, 08:26 PM
you dont have to live in the town or work there to be a fan of a team. I have a good friend from Allen who never went to or has ever lived in Celina but he went to one game in the early 90's and has been hooked ever since.
Heck, my dad went to a Celina game in 1987 and came away very impressed and moved here a year later and hasnt missed a game since then. Some teams just have a great effect on people and they fall in love with the team and the program

Pick6
06-06-2010, 09:00 PM
I dont believe i twisted anything around smart guy. The last time we spoke was awhile back so you have no clue as to what has changed since then. While you were trying to make fun of me you conveniently left out that i have family that lives in Prosper, Gunter and not to mention my granfather was born and raised in Celina so once again i tell you that you have no clue as to what you are talking about. So by all means please keep trying to insult me because you only make yourself look like an idiot.

As usual changing the facts again. You said you liked celina because your friend coached there. You said you had no other ties to celina. What are you gonna change next?

Pick6
06-06-2010, 09:01 PM

How is that so?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-06-2010, 09:42 PM
How is that so?

Because you basically called him a liar and tried to make him look bad. It says plain as day in the Bible not to judge others. I'm not sure what it says about trying to make people look bad and portray them as a bad person, but I'm almost positive that it's against the teachings of the Bible.

Where in the Bible does it say that it's okay to judge?

Plus, I do know in the Bible it does say to love thy neighbor.

Would Jesus have tried to put down people he didn't necessarily see eye to eye with? Sounds a lot like you're trying to make an excuse for trying to make someone else look bad.

Pick6
06-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Because you basically called him a liar and tried to make him look bad. It says plain as day in the Bible not to judge others. I'm not sure what it says about trying to make people look bad and portray them as a bad person, but I'm almost positive that it's against the teachings of the Bible.

We've been thru this not to judge or to judge before. I've posted scripture where it says it's okay to judge. You admit you're not sure, so why comment on something you're not sure about?

LH Panther Mom
06-06-2010, 09:53 PM
:foul: :foul: :foul:

orange machine
06-06-2010, 10:33 PM
I have changed nothing the fact is i did have a friend who coached in Celina who has moved to be the AD at another school. You can call me a lier or whatever you would like, but my grandfather was born and lived in Celina. My wife graduated from Gunter and her mother and brother still live their. My sister in-law lives in Prosper and my wifes aunt, uncle and two cousins live in Prosper as well. I was unaware that i needed to let you in on how i was tied to Celina. I figured that me being friends with a coach would have been enough for you, but i guess not. Oh yeah and not to mention my wife has friends from Celina that she met while she was in high school. So I guess my ties to Celina are geater than you thought. Im sorry if I didnt give you enough detail and a rundown of who I know or am related to the first time around, I figured you were more intelligent than what you have shown yourself to be, but I obviously made a big mistake thinking that. So if you would like to know anything else about me please by all means ask.

orange machine
06-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Oh and one more thing I have two daughters who are 3 and 2 and they will be attending Celina schools. So I guess my ties to Celina are increasing.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM
I think you should simply say that you like Celina football, that's all that matters. It's your personal preference and your right to do so. If you enjoy watching Celina play and their fans and community, then that is your business.

orange machine
06-06-2010, 10:54 PM
I think you should simply say that you like Celina football, that's all that matters. It's your personal preference and your right to do so. If you enjoy watching Celina play and their fans and community, then that is your business.

Thanks, I know thats how it should be, but sometimes you have to spell it out and put in ever little detail when you have a grown adult who gets off on acting like a 3rd grader.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks, I know thats how it should be, but sometimes you have to spell it out and put in ever little detail when you have a grown adult who gets off on acting like a 3rd grader.

No, not really. I know what I would have told him. But then again, I'm not as nice as you are.

orange machine
06-06-2010, 11:02 PM
No, not really. I know what I would have told him. But then again, I'm not as nice as you are.

Lol it will all be ok i expect nothing more or nothing less from pick6.

BILLYFRED0000
06-07-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by bobcat4life
you dont have to live in the town or work there to be a fan of a team. I have a good friend from Allen who never went to or has ever lived in Celina but he went to one game in the early 90's and has been hooked ever since.
Heck, my dad went to a Celina game in 1987 and came away very impressed and moved here a year later and hasnt missed a game since then. Some teams just have a great effect on people and they fall in love with the team and the program

I was that way. I kept up with Celina back in the 80's when it was always Celina and Pilot Point and into the early 90's. I lived in prosper then. We were all of 618 strong city population. Great fun small town. Celina always was a nice community and I moved there in 2000.

CelinaCatFan
06-07-2010, 09:31 AM
This thread brings up an interesting question:

What % of 3ADL members were actually born & raised in the city in which their favorite team plays?

I was not born or raised in Celina. However, since I started supporting the Bobcats, I have missed maybe 6 games in the last 18 years.

bowleghorses
06-07-2010, 01:53 PM
I'm a Celina fan all the way from Louisiana. Except when they play my Prosper Eagles...:D and I don't know a soul from Celina.

Farmersfan
06-07-2010, 02:06 PM
I have to agree with Pick6! anyone NOT associated with Celina by family or history must be a bandwagon jumper! People like to be associated with a winner and Celina has a rich history of winning. The proof is in the pudding people! I bet you can't find wayward fans of losing teams that have zero connection to the town or team!

(I can't believe I just agreed with the devil)!!!!! :D