PDA

View Full Version : One More Day

SWTdawg
09-25-2003, 02:22 AM
Just one more day until the game I have been waiting for since the state championship last year...
Burnet vs Marlin
Keep all the boys safe and make sure they have fun... I know I will. It's about time we have a game where the crowd can stand on its feet for more than the first couple of minutes. Don't let us down Marlin, bring everything you got cause you know we will!

cunbed10
09-25-2003, 07:17 AM
SWTdawg:
Just one more day until the game I have been waiting for since the state championship last year...
Burnet vs Marlin
Keep all the boys safe and make sure they have fun... I know I will. It's about time we have a game where the crowd can stand on its feet for more than the first couple of minutes. Don't let us down Marlin, bring everything you got cause you know we will!From the looks of it Marlin is bringing the wood, and every surrounding town are sending representatives to witness this heavy weight bout, so as the rapper Nelly would say Fo' Sho! Derty!

BIG19
09-25-2003, 07:26 AM
It is not even 7:30 Thursday morning and I the excitement is almost unbearable. Make it through the day..... Make it through the day.... Kind of like waiting for opening day. Hurry and wait. Come on Friday night!