PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Odom worried for Khloe Kardashian's safety in Boston

IrishTex
06-01-2010, 04:22 PM
http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/lamarkhloe.jpg

From my good friend Rick Chandler at Out of Bounds (http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/2010/06/lamar-odom-worried-for-khloe-kardashians-safety-in-boston.html.php#more)

I'll admit it; I've been remiss in keeping up with the Kardashians. What with the Al and Tipper divorce, who has time? But apparently Khloe Kardashian, who is married to the Lakers' Lamar Odom, is in some sort of mortal peril. Or will be. Odom is worried about her safety in Beantown as The NBA Finals: Revenge of the Lakers gets underway on Thursday (the first game in Boston is Tuesday, June 8). Celtics fans, apparently, assaulted the Lakers' team bus the last time the teams met in the playoffs; so hurling stuff at a Kardashian wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

"I don't know how my wife is going to be able to sit in the crowd," Odom told the Orange County Register.

The sensitive, sympathetic reply from an OC Regsiter commenter:

"Odom needs to tell his woman that it's an NBA Finals series, not a Star Wars convention and that Chewbacca's aren't allowed. Keep the woman beast at home." -- J-Dizzle

Odom said that has him wondering whether it'll be safe for his wife, reality-show personality Khloe Kardashian, to attend Games 3, 4 and perhaps 5 of the 2010 NBA Finals in Boston.

[i]"They gave it to my kids last time in Boston," Odom said, refraining from repeating what was said to his children, later adding that security might be needed.

More fun in the Register comments section:

* What a classy town Boston is. Bet the local police are rooting for the Lakers so these morons don't trash their city (again).

* To anyone that thinks Khloe K is a beautiful woman, please look again!! Her head is the size of a watermelon and she is just a vulgar classless, person!! GO BOSTON!!!, and I am a Knick fan!!LOL lol LOL -- kiki.

TheDOCTORdre
06-01-2010, 06:46 PM
isnt this sports related?

IrishTex
06-01-2010, 08:08 PM
It got moved from there I think....

LH Panther Mom
06-01-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
isnt this sports related?
I had no clue who Lamar Odom is but I do know the Kardashian's (not personally! :p )...and that was my determining thingy. :p

TheDOCTORdre
06-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I had no clue who Lamar Odom is but I do know the Kardashian's (not personally! :p )...and that was my determining thingy. :p

He plays for the Los Angeles Lakers

IrishTex
06-02-2010, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
He plays for the Los Angeles Lakers

Thanks Dr. Dre...

Yeah, I thought the story was kind of interesting in that it kind of demonstrated how radical the fans in Boston could be based on recent history. The NBA finals are near, and it's amazing to me how some folks just aren't aware of the grand scale of the game. To me, that's the whole purpose of posting certain stories, because I had no idea about about the recent history between these two clubs.

coach
06-02-2010, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

maybe if you read the article?

eagles_victory
06-02-2010, 12:39 PM
I love the Kardashians so Im offended by some of these comments about Khloe.

IrishTex
06-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I love the Kardashians so Im offended by some of these comments about Khloe.

Yeah, I think that was one of the points of the article.

Old Tiger
06-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I love the Kardashians(Kim and Kourtney) so I'm not offended by some of these comments about Khloe. FIFY

eagles_victory
06-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
FIFY What?

Old Tiger
06-02-2010, 02:09 PM
What?

F ixed
I t
F or
Y ou

IrishTex
06-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Attention Celtics fans: Here's your Khloe mask for Game 3

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/khloemask.jpg

As you know, Khloe Kardashian will not be able to make it to Boston tonight for Game 3 between the Celtics and Lakers. But Lamar Odom's lovely wife will be there in spirit, because the folks at Tauntr.com have printed out 5,400 Khloe masks and are going to be at TD Garden tonight at about 6:30 passing them out.

Khloe, of course, is eschewing tonight's game to appear on The Late Show With David Letterman. In exchange, Biff Henderson will be Odom's wife for the evening.

We haven't had this much fun since A-Rod was dating Madonna.

Just print out the mask above and cut it out, or if it isn't big enough, use the Xerox machine. You're still at work, right? Just don't let Dwight see you using Dunder Mifflin equipment for personal use.