PDA

View Full Version : -Est sports scene in a movie

maroogreen
05-31-2010, 01:17 PM
Watching Any Given Sunday on cable and just saw the scene where the defensive player's eye gets knocked out of the guy and lands on the turf. I love this movie but this is one of the nastiest scenes I know of. I cringe every time I see it.

What is the best, grossest, ugliest, superbest sports scenes you remember in a movie?

Trashman
05-31-2010, 07:25 PM
I think I broke his f***** neck from the original "The Longest Yard":D

poisoned10
05-31-2010, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
Watching Any Given Sunday on cable and just saw the scene where the defensive player's eye gets knocked out of the guy and lands on the turf. I love this movie but this is one of the nastiest scenes I know of. I cringe every time I see it.

What is the best, grossest, ugliest, superbest sports scenes you remember in a movie?

Excellent movie! One of my all-time favorites.

Old Tiger
05-31-2010, 09:29 PM
Any Given Sunday is my favorite football movie.

One of my favorite lines from my #2 Football movie, The Program is this...

"Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.

Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your @$$? "

bobcat4life
05-31-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen

What is the best, grossest, ugliest, superbest sports scenes you remember in a movie? I watched that today on HBO. Thats one of those scenes that makes you cringe but want to see it again at the same time. I looked for it on youtube but couldnt find it

jdawg2012
06-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Remember the Titans - When Yoast is telling his defense: "You make sure that they remember, FOREVER; the night they played the Titans!"

Gives me chills!