PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M Big XII Tournament Champions

Yoe_09
05-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Brodie Greene just hit a walk-off 2-run home run in the bottom of the 10th to give A&M a 5-3 win over the Baylor Bears in the Big 12 tournament Championship Game.

The Aggies trailed the whole game before coming up with 2 runs to tie the game in the 9th inning followed by the walk off in the 10th. John Stilson was also great again in relief.

Antec
05-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Tournament Champions not the same as Big 12 Conference Champions.

Aggies got on a lucky roll. Now the games really start counting

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-30-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Antec

Sounds like someone is a little bitter.

I would like to get on a lucky roll in games that won a tournament championship.

NastySlot
05-30-2010, 04:48 PM

gotta be lucky.......but its also a matter playing your best ball at the right time of the year huh?

the aggies have been hot for about the past four weeks...if i remember right even their losses were close.

give baylor credit they were good also this weekend.

Pmoney
05-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Even though I do not like the pool play type of tournament, that's the way it is. The Aggies came out hot and won. Now I am just hoping the baseball gods are nice enough to let Tech into a Regional

NastySlot
05-30-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
Even though I do not like the pool play type of tournament, that's the way it is. The Aggies came out hot and won. Now I am just hoping the baseball gods are nice enough to let Tech into a Regional

i'll cross my fingers for you.

coach
05-30-2010, 06:20 PM

how were they lucky?

coach
05-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Yoe_09
Brodie Greene just hit a walk-off 2-run home run in the bottom of the 10th to give A&M a 5-3 win over the Baylor Bears in the Big 12 tournament Championship Game.

The Aggies trailed the whole game before coming up with 2 runs to tie the game in the 9th inning followed by the walk off in the 10th. John Stilson was also great again in relief.

former 3a player brodie greene*****

Yoe_09
05-30-2010, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
gotta be lucky.......but its also a matter playing your best ball at the right time of the year huh?

the aggies have been hot for about the past four weeks...if i remember right even their losses were close.

give baylor credit they were good also this weekend.

Yeah the Aggies were playing really good ball before this tournament even started. They were 13-3 over the last few weeks.

eagles_victory
05-30-2010, 10:46 PM
A little luck always goes into winning tournaments. A

As the saying goes it is better to be lucky then good.

or

Luck is what happens when prepartion meets opportunity.

Daddy D 11
05-31-2010, 10:32 AM
baylor just cannot win that game

broke my heart watching us piss it away again

NastySlot
05-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
baylor just cannot win that game

broke my heart watching us piss it away again

well put this weekend away..........and look toward next....I like ya'lls chances in fort worth.