PDA

View Full Version : Just want to inform everyone (x2 :p )

coach
05-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Kobe Bean Bryant is still the best player in the game. He went off for 37 points last night....I will take the lakers in 7 and Kobe with the finals MVP

icu812
05-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Can't stand him but I have to agree Kobe is the best player in the world and it ain't even close. Labron is a great athlete but he is not even close to the basketball player Kobe is. That said...go Celtics!

TheDOCTORdre
05-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by coach
I will take the lakers in 7 and Kobe with the finals MVP

Lakers cant guard Rondo...end of story

TheDOCTORdre
05-30-2010, 12:18 PM
de ja vu...

NastySlot
05-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Kobe Bean Bryant is still the best player in the game. He went off for 37 points last night....I will take the lakers in 7 and Kobe with the finals MVP

you can say that again............oh wait you did.

SintonFan
05-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
you can say that again............oh wait you did.

He just wants to make sure everyone knew that.:nerd:

coach
05-30-2010, 01:22 PM
i dont know why it sent the same thing twice..i asked a nod to fix it but he hasnt done so...slacker

SintonFan
05-30-2010, 02:57 PM
i dont know why it sent the same thing twice..i asked a nod to fix it but he hasnt done so...slacker

You need to donate.:nerd:

zebrablue2
05-30-2010, 09:05 PM
I will take the Lakers in 6! Celt's will not hang!!!

IrishTex
05-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
I will take the Lakers in 6! Celt's will not hang!!!

+ 1

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Kobe would be the best player in the game if he played defense.

sinton66
05-31-2010, 08:14 AM

Could be because no NOD has any control here.

griff
05-31-2010, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

I agree completely about his defense, however, name one player who is better overall.

It's another final with teams I always root against. My level of disdain is higher for the Lakers, so go Celtics!

coach
05-31-2010, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sinton66
Could be because no NOD has any control here. [/QUO

good one lol hahaa

bobcat4life
05-31-2010, 11:41 PM
I heard a good point on he radio today about this topic. The guy said Jordan was without a doubt the best player ever. The diffference betwen Kobe and Lebron was that Kobe is similar to MJ but wants to be better than him. Lebron is a produt of the media wanting him to be the next Jordan when in reality he is more like Dr. J. He is a good player that cant win a championship on his own and needs a great supporting cast to make him good. Kobe has a better shot and is a better passer. Lebron is a good player who makes highlight reel plays without a lot of substance.

I dont think that Lebron can hold Kobe's jock as far as best player and the "next" Jordan. Kobe can put a team on his back if he has to and lead them to a championship but Lebron needs somebody to set him up to make enough plays to lead a team

Emerson1
06-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
You do know he has made All NBA Defensive first team like 7 times?

If Lebron actually cared about the game he could be the best player in the league.

Originally posted by bobcat4life

I dont think that Lebron can hold Kobe's jock as far as best player and the "next" Jordan. Kobe can put a team on his back if he has to and lead them to a championship but Lebron needs somebody to set him up to make enough plays to lead a team
Lets not go that far. Lebron can't hold Kobe's jock, but Kobe has never put a team on his back and led them to a championship. No one has.

bobcat4life
06-01-2010, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
You do know he has made All NBA Defensive first team like 7 times?

If Lebron actually cared about the game he could be the best player in the league.

Lets not go that far. Lebron can't hold Kobe's jock, but Kobe has never put a team on his back and led them to a championship. No one has. no but I meant that Kobe has the ability to take over a series and win it almost single handedly