PDA

View Full Version : 7 0n 7

yoe64
05-30-2010, 08:20 AM
(GATESVILLE) The Yoemen`s 7 0n 7 team competed in Gatesville`s 7 on 7 tournament Saturday. The Yoemen went undefeated in pool play but beating Brownwood, Mexia, and Waco Reicher. The Yoemen already qualified for the state 7 on 7 tournament in Lexington last weekend so were not able to compete in the playoff rounds in Gatesville Saturday. Representing the Yoemen in the Gatesville tournament were Jacke Rhoades, Ty Morgan, Thomas Rinn, Damyon Kelley, Justin Sapp, Tre` Anderson, Jessie Westbrook, Trevion Sims, Derrick Westbrook, Lorenzo Anderson, Martin Rodriquez, Chance Ward, D`Andre Stephens, and Jaylen White. The Yoemen will compete in the Round Rock Westwood Tournament on June 12th and the State 7 on 7 Tournament in College Station on July 8th and 9th.

http://www.1051theranch.com/fppics/yoe7on7.jpg

Old Tiger
05-30-2010, 10:19 AM
Is the coaches son playing QB?

Yoe_09
05-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Is the coaches son playing QB?

I havent personally seen them play but im guessing that he is the QB since he more than likely be the starting QB for the 2010 season.

Matthew328
05-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Yoe is very impressive so far

BEAST
05-30-2010, 10:11 PM
I will give Yoe credit cuz credit is due. With that said, I made a huge mistake when I made personel changes in the 2nd half of that game. We were up 2 Tds with about 10 mins left. We made a few changes and before you knew it, they took the momentum and made a comeback and wound up getting us in OT. However, what I didn't know is that alot of the changes made involved kids who haven't been practicing due to baseball. I promise you this, if we see Yoe in CS, I will keep the foot on the throat.

BEAST